$110
$74
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

$93
$84
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

$161
$142
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$173
$119
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

$128
$135
$124
  • Pool
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$186
$108
Agoda.com
$257
$349
$259
DisneyWorld.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $324/night.

$82
$68
Priceline
2,009 results
All reviewsinternational driveuniversal blvdthe breakfast areagreat hotelfree breakfasthot itemswithin walking distancebreakfast staffale housequiet locationclean roomsfresh fruitevery morningfront desk staffnice poolparksinns
Reviewed June 25, 2011

Such a great place to stay, good location (if you have a car) great service and clean rooms. Would definetly stay here again

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank Jenkinscm2001
Reviewed June 22, 2011

I stayed here one night this week. I arrived at 5:30PM to be informed my room was not ready. So insted of making me wait they gave me "the next best thing." A handicaped accesableROOM next to the "gym" that HAD A SMELL OF VOMIT. Traveling for business I must wake up early, but htis was made difficult due to the SMELL IN THE ROOM, the TV in the"gym" blairing loud until I shut it off (after 11PM) and was told by the front desk that the gym is open until midnight. After a terrrible night tossing and turning in sheets that I question as being clean? I jumped into a shower with pink/yellow MOLD ON THE SHOWER HEAD. I am sure this is a great place for families (place starting to show the look of many families staying there) but as a business person I WILL NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN. There are to many choices in the I-Drive area to put up with that SUB STANDARD ROOM AND SERVICE. GOOD LUCK STAYING THERE

Room Tip: Business travelers BEWARE
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank boars919
Reviewed June 17, 2011

This hotel is very good to stay with family. It has a good room, well furnished, a friendly staff and a good breakfast (rare in US hotels). When I stayed there the price was low compared to a similar hotel. It worths a lot. Free park lot. It's close to Universal.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2011

I stayed there wile in Orlando for Star Wars Celebration V. The rooms were a bit small for two people but the rooms were super clean.The Beds were nice .The staff was very helpful and the free Wi-Fi and very nice free breakfast made the trip all the better.. Over all I would stay there again and was very happy with my stay..

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank ericst1138
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Stayed one night only, but always love Hampton Inns because of comfortable beds, free (good!) breakfast, free parking, free internet, free newspaper and pool. We were able to be placed on the same floor as friends of ours and it was quiet at night. Got our wake up call as expected and not a single problem. I had an outstanding travel deal as well, so the value is outstanding. Stayed elsewhere, which was great, butwould have had to spend an extra 100 to get what was free here.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family