2,022 results
All reviewsinternational driveuniversal blvdthe breakfast areagreat hotelfree breakfasthot itemswithin walking distancebreakfast staffale housequiet locationclean roomsevery morningfront desk staffyogurtnice poolparksinns
Reviewed June 17, 2011

I stayed there wile in Orlando for Star Wars Celebration V. The rooms were a bit small for two people but the rooms were super clean.The Beds were nice .The staff was very helpful and the free Wi-Fi and very nice free breakfast made the trip all the better.. Over all I would stay there again and was very happy with my stay..

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank ericst1138
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Stayed one night only, but always love Hampton Inns because of comfortable beds, free (good!) breakfast, free parking, free internet, free newspaper and pool. We were able to be placed on the same floor as friends of ours and it was quiet at night. Got our wake up call as expected and not a single problem. I had an outstanding travel deal as well, so the value is outstanding. Stayed elsewhere, which was great, butwould have had to spend an extra 100 to get what was free here.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2011

My 18 yr old son and I stayed here for a week, our room was large, clean, and the beds were so comfy! There is a complementary breakfast for everyone, even though we booked room only, a great bonus! The best thing about our stay was the staff, nothing was too much trouble, so friendly and welcoming, especially Nancy on reception, and jean the resident driver, both looked after us so well. Fab location, and free wi fi in the bedroom. would love to go back there some day.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank nicolaj182
Reviewed June 8, 2011

Because of a mechanical plane issue I had to cancel at the last minute one night of a four night reservation, and they did not charge me even though the policy when I booked was 72 hours notice. Cookies, coffee or tea in the lobby, hearty breakfast, wifi in the rooms, computer and printing in the lobby all included makes for a pleasant and hassle free stay. Easy walk to restaurants. Rooms are a little run down, but clean. Super happy and helpful staff makes for a nice experience. A great place to stay while on business.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank YVRtoN
Reviewed June 4, 2011

Stayed here for a week of parks and shopping...
Rooms clean, tidy and spacious.
Free breakfast very good, plenty of choice.
Staff very friendly and helpful.
Perfectly positioned between Universal blvd and I-Drive.
Would defo return to this hotel...

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple