$74
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $82/night.

$84
Doubletree.com
$160
$142
$143
$119
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$248
$124
$127
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$82
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$186
$108
Agoda.com
$257
$349
$259
DisneyWorld.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $315/night.

2,009 results
All reviewsinternational driveuniversal blvdthe breakfast areagreat hotelfree breakfasthot itemswithin walking distancebreakfast staffale housequiet locationclean roomsfresh fruitevery morningfront desk staffnice poolparksinns
Reviewed May 20, 2011

Okay, due to fairly extensive travel the past 20 years I've become a bit of a hotel snob. I can travel on any airline. I don't care what car I get for a rental. But the hotel I stay in has to be decent and comfortable. They higher end, the better (especially if the company will cover it). I tell you that to tell you this: typically I would prefer a full service Hilton over a Hampton Inn. Without a doubt. But due to last minute plans and everything being booked, the Hampton Inn it was. So off I went, with a bit of trepidation given I was staying 3 nights (the more nights you are there the more comfortable you want it to be). So check it out: the hotel was pretty good. The room were in excellent shape. The fitness center was in excellent shape (not enough weights for my book...they should add a few there, but otherwise excellent). Pool very good. Free breakfast was reasonably good (regular coffee was "flavored" and it wasn't labeled...and I hate flavored coffee...but otherwise....decent meal). If you don't have time for breakfast they actually bag breakfast to go (apple, water, granola bar, muffin) and put them by the check out counter for you to grab on your way to the airport....thought that was an outstanding touch. Internet is free. Room rates were very reasonable. Stayed for business and it was just fine but I have to be honest...if you are trying to go to Orlando with the kids and are on a budget I wouldn't hesitate to stay here. It is on Universal Blvd so I assume it is convenient to Universal Studios (But I would mapquest before taking my assumption at face value). The rooms were kept clean and the service was pleasant. All in all, a great value

3  Thank ronneedham
Reviewed May 18, 2011

Location is great, rooms are clean, and breakfast is excellent. I marked it down one star though because their fitness room was poor. Half the equipment didn't work and the thermostat didn't work despite several visits from staff to look at it.

Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 16, 2011

I generally like to stay in Hampton Inns because (with one exception) I have never been disappointed. Hampton Inn Orlando - Convention Center is far above average Hampton. Hotel is very clean, staff is nice, welcoming and friendly and the breakfast is very good compared with "Hampton standard".

Reviewed May 11, 2011

The staff were kind, curious and very accommodating. The rooms were comfortable and the complementary breakfast was good. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Reviewed May 2, 2011

This hotel offers great quality clean rooms and the staff are fantastic with nothing too much trouble.Pool area never busy as many of the business men staying did not use the pool so we had it to ourselves quite a lot. No noise in the rooms or corridors of an evening so no disturbed sleep after busy days in the parks. Also keep an eye out for the free cookies on the reception desk they were delicious!!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family