Myself and daughter went for March break and I only now have had time to write about this hotel.First off Id like to express that myself and family are usually four star plus hotel people but thought we 'd give a 2 star in a great location a go. The Plus's of this hotel:
1)The price was great $69 a night.
2)This hotel is an older facility but kept up very nicely.The landscape was very comfortable and the pool area kept very clean.Pool was clean and temperature was great for March.
3)Check in was great.People were helpfull and delightful.The room was clean (No sign of bugs or mold etc...)and the maid service was as good as top notch hotels.Liked the little fridge and microwave and hairdryer in the room.The in room safe didnt look to safe though???? Looked like a crow bar could easily rip it away from the wall.
4) Location to ALL the attractions was great. Entrance and exit ramp to Highway 4 right around the corner from the hotel which made it convenient to get to Disney and back again.
5) Many restaurants and fast food places within walking distance of hotel if your not renting a car.
6)Excellent security guards patrolling always.
The Minus's of this hotel
1) NOISEY! We stayed on the main pool side so we wouldnt get any highway noise.You still get noise no matter where you stay. The problem is the windows.The windows are only one pane of glass so there is not much insulation there for noise.We also had a few kids next to us that decided to go out on the balcony at 2 AM in the morning and have a party. I unfortunately had to call security seeing they were so rude to other guests with their noise. Security were there with a few minutes to end the fun and all was quite again. Thank God!!! Be warned that this hotel gets bus loads of kids from high schools or colleges in, so we all know how loud kids can get.I am by no means a grumpy old man. I am 43 years old and like some beauty sleep when on vacation.
2) One more small but interesting set back was the parking.The hotel was completely booked solid at the time of our stay and if we got back from the theme parks after 11pm we couldnt find parking anywhere in the complex. At one point I had to park up at the check in parking seeing there was no parking anywhere.
All in all this hotel was very nice and I would consider staying there again other than the noise part of the trip. Myself and daughter were ONLY there to shower and sleep and then hit the theme parks.If this is what your trip is going to be about then I recommend this place.If you bring ear plugs all will be OK Im sure. Have a good trip
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Rosen Inn International, an affordable Orlando vacation hotel near Universal Orlando(R) Resort, minutes away from world-famous entertainment and shopping, and at the center of International Drive. The Rosen Inn International hotel-also close to Wet 'n Wild(R), SeaWorld(R) Orlando, and Walt Disney World(R) theme parks-offers more than convenience in location. It offers comfort, security, and its own set of luxuries-and there's never a resort fee. Our deluxe standard double guestroom features two Simmons' Beautyrest(R) pillow-top mattress perfect for relaxing after a day at the theme parks while you enjoy premium cable channels or a movie on the 32" HDTV. Every guestroom comes stocked with a hairdryer, mini-refrigerator, microwave, iron and full-size iron board, single-serve coffee maker, radio alarm clock, and an electronic safe big enough for your laptop. We also have ADA compliant rooms with roll-in shower access. At Rosen Hotel & Resorts, our effort to provide a comfortable experience and stay also with peace of mind; our guests' safety is a top priority. Uniformed security officers patrol hotel grounds 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our gated parking is also patrolled by security officers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TravelUp, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rosen Inn International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn International Drive Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Orlando
- Orlando Quality Inn