7,481 results
All reviews quality inn international drive air con coffee maker lynx buses sand lake road free shuttle golden corral universal studios cleaned every day cleaned daily fridge and microwave great holiday rooms are basic buffet style i ride trolley hired a car
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Upon checking in I was informed that they over booked and gave my rooms away. I booked 2 for 2 nights. Manager offered me a discount if I would take a room with no air conditioning. I really wanted air conditioning so after about 30 minutes they found me 2 rooms in 2 separate buildings. Neither room had hot water either night and one room had big black stains all over the floor. (Looked like a crime seen.)

Trip type: Traveled with friends
RosenHotels, Social Media Concierge at Rosen Inn International, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Goof morning Matt C:

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you stayed with us. We apologize for any inconveniences you may have endured during your stay with your reservation. We will reach out to you directly, it is our main goal to resolve any issues to the fullest.

We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back in Orlando again soon.

Kindly,
Wanda

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love this hotel. The rooms are comfortable, clean and quiet. The mini fridge and microwave means I can keep cold beverages and some light snacks in my room. I've been using this hotel as my base for a friend's annual trip to visit the theme parks for four years now and don't plan on making any changes.
Whole Foods, many,many restaurants, Publix and more are very close by. Universal is 10 minutes away and the hotel offers a free shuttle if you don't wish to drive yourself. I highly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com
1  Thank DiverDownNV
RosenHotels, Social Media at Rosen Inn International, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind words, DiverDownNV! It is always a pleasure to welcome you to our hotel, and we are quite happy to hear that you enjoy it enough to keep coming back. We look forward to welcoming you for the fifth time when you next return!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very affordable hotel. We stayed 7 nights and everything was perfect. Obviously it’s basic and old style but who cares. The room was clean, no bugs, no mould. The ac worked fine and the area wasn’t too loud. You heard abit of noise from the street but that’s all. I never heard a peep from anyone in the rooms next to us.
From previous reviews I knew the shady guy was going to offer us a free breakfast and 100$ to go shopping if we visited his new resort. We politely declined saying we had other plans. He sort of rudely asked what else we planned on doing which is none of his business. Anyway we just said no thanks and left. Was never bothered about that again.
All in all I was very pleased with this hotel. Would stay again.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that everything was perfect and you were pleased with your time with us. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back again in the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is near the exit for I4. It is very well located and well served by trade. The hotel is modest but comfortable. Need to improve the cleaning of the room, the carpet was very dirty! The price is good and compatible with the service offered. The staff is good, especially the front desk clerks. Functional laundry.Secure parking. Squirrels!!! I will return for sure!

Room tip: View to the Volcano Bay and pool, on the 6th floor.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for your review! We are happy that we were able to provide a comfortable experience for you during your time in Orlando with us. We look forward to welcoming you back when you return!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a nice enough hotel with 2 great heated pools. The room was comfortable but dated. We had two double beds (I thought I had a queen or king) and one had a dip on the middle so deep it was impossible to sleep in, but the other bed was comfortable. The staff were pleasant and helpful. The fitness was nice. And the pools (yes I’m saying it again) were great.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Good morning reginasewell:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad you have enjoyed your stay with us. It is great to hear that our pools, fitness center, friendly and helpful staff could add value to your stay.

We apologize for any inconveniences you may have endured during your stay with one of the beds. Please, don't hesitate to reach out to our staff members and/or manager so they can accommodate and assist you better.

Kindly,