7,413 results
All reviews quality inn international drive air con coffee maker lynx buses free shuttle sand lake road golden corral universal studios cleaned every day cleaned daily fridge and microwave great holiday rooms are basic i ride trolley hired a car buffet style
Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

Stay here 4 days after cruise beautiful hotel excellent location everything you need is at hotel free Wi-fi lovely pools rooms clean everything you need is at the hotel,could do with bigger bath towels use the pool towels in end to shower as they were bigger, hopping to stay again .

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Z1212XCkarenc
RosenHotels, Social Media Concierge at Rosen Inn International, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2018

Karen c,

Thank you for your kind review. We are glad that you were fully satisfied with your recent stay with us at Rosen Inn International. Your comments are important to us and will be useful as we continue to improve our services and amenities. We appreciate your business and hope to see you back in Orlando soon!

Happy travels,

Josiah
Social Media Concierge

Reviewed December 8, 2018 via mobile

Stayed 5 nights and can’t fault this place rooms clean and great location on I drive for for bars and restaurants would stay here again..also no resort fee and free parking which is a plus ..tried the pool but water was to cold for us maybe pool heat wasn’t working that day

Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank garyoreilly0803

Garyoreilly0803,

Thank you for your kind review of Rosen Inn International. We are glad that you enjoyed your 5 nights with us in Orlando. Our location makes us an ideal destination for travelers looking to experience the excitement and entertainment of International Drive. We are proud to offer our guests an accommodating experience with no additional resort or parking fees. We do apologize that the conditions of our swimming pool did not fully meet your expectations. Our pools are heated seasonally and may have been being serviced during your time with us.

We sincerely value your business and hope to welcome you back to Orlando soon!

Best wishes,

Josiah
Social Media Concierge

Reviewed December 6, 2018

Location is amazing and everyone knows.
The hotel is clean and installations are good

Customer service is top notch, all the employees were very attentive from the front desk, housekeeping and security!!!!! I forgot something inside the room and they kept for me!
Great service!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank coolmammaa
RosenHotels, Social Media Concierge at Rosen Inn International, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2018

Thank you for your review, coolmammaa! I am thrilled that our staff was friendly and accommodating during your stay with us. I am happy you were comfortable during your stay and you liked the location. I hope you had a safe trip home and visit us again soon!

Reviewed December 4, 2018

I stayed here overnight last week and was very pleased with the room for the amount we paid for it. It is nicely equipped and everything worked perfectly. It is located in a great location. The only complaint I have is that the shower is narrow and the floor in the shower is not flat.

Date of stay: November 2018
3  Thank Jeff M
RosenHotels, Social Media Concierge at Rosen Inn International, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2018

Thank you for your review, Jeff M! I am glad you were comfortable in your room and hope it was spacious as well. I am sorry about the shower in your room. On your next stay, please let us know and we can request a walk-in shower so you can be more comfortable. I hope you had a safe trip home and visit us again soon!

Reviewed December 3, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Rosen Inn International for a one night stay in December 2018. I was very pleased with the accommodations! Check-in went smoothly and the room was clean. The room included a microwave, mini fridge, and coffee maker. The bed was also very comfortable.
The only slight I can give Rosen was the shower could have used some extra cleaning— however this would not deter me from staying again. In fact, I’m already looking into my next trip!

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank RebeccaB371
RosenHotels, Social Media Concierge at Rosen Inn International, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2018

RebeccaB371,

Thank you for your review! I am happy you were comfortable in your room and hope it was spacious as well. I am glad you enjoyed some of our amenities such as the microwave in the room. I hope you had a safe trip home and visit us again soon!