7,413 results
All reviews quality inn international drive air con coffee maker lynx buses free shuttle sand lake road golden corral universal studios cleaned every day cleaned daily fridge and microwave great holiday rooms are basic i ride trolley hired a car buffet style
Reviewed December 2, 2018

To put it in UK terms this hotel is the equivalent of a holiday Inn, however what it also has is character.

This is a hotel if you want a Base for Disney/Universal, good sized rooms, well looked after by the cleaners. It has a shop which sells Disney merchandise for a fair price (Cheaper than disney, but not as cheap as the stores on IDrive). The free shuttle to Universal is great and runs fairly frequently. They offer a 'shuttle' to Disney but it does cost quite a bit of money, we paid $20 per person, per day. I would advise you use one of the many many many local Ubers. It's not only cheaper but a lot of disney staff seem to work for Uber so you get interesting stories too.

Overall if you want a nice, cheap local base for Disney/Universal this is the one for you!

P.s make sure to try the food downstairs, it's fantastic!

6  Thank KennaSafc
RosenHotels, Social Media Concierge at Rosen Inn International, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2018

KennaSafc,

Thank you for your review! I am glad you enjoyed some of our amenities such as complimentary shuttle service to Universal Studios and Fountain View buffet restaurant. I am happy you were comfortable in your room and our Housekeeping staff could attend to your room daily. I hope you had an amazing vacation and visit us again soon!

Reviewed December 2, 2018

After our cruise, we stayed at this hotel . i was glad we was here again as i stayed here a few years ago with my son, this time round it was with my husband. the hotel is lovely, the staff are wonderful even changed our room as my husband as walking sticks . the beds are so comfy yet . if in Orlando again i will be staying here, thank you to the staff for a wonderful stay

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank miss_quiet
RosenHotels, Social Media Concierge at Rosen Inn International, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2018

Thank you for your review, miss_quiet! I am glad you were comfortable in your room and hope it was spacious as well. I hope you enjoyed your cruise and visit us again soon!

Reviewed November 26, 2018 via mobile

Third time in it. It has the best location, price and accommodation. I will keep coming back. Love everything on it. Walking distance from top attractions. Have the best shuttle service. Good food and a store that you can find everything.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank 54johannao
RosenHotels, Social Media Concierge at Rosen Inn International, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2018

Thank you for your review, 54johannao! I am glad you are a continuous guest of ours and enjoyed your stay with us once again. I am happy you liked some of our amenities such as our restaurant and Lite Bite 24 hour market. I hope you had a safe trip home and visit for a fourth time!

Reviewed November 26, 2018

Stayed at this hotel a few times before when visiting Orlando so booked again for our November stay and was still great. Location is good, rooms are clean and comfortable, just what you need after a busy day at the theme parks. The pools are nice too. We used the free shuttle when going to and from Universal Studios which was easy. Used the self service laundry which was also easy. Will definitely stay again.

2  Thank LoveTravelling40

LoveTravelling40,

Thank you for your review! I am glad you enjoyed some of our amenities such as our pools, complimentary shuttle service to Universal Studios and laundry facilities. I am happy you were comfortable in your room and it was cleaned everyday. I hope you had an amazing vacation and visit us again soon!

Reviewed November 25, 2018

my daughter and new husband got married in Orlando nov21 we stayed at Rosen Inn international drive all arranged by Paula absolutely flawless the staff of the hotel is second to none and the hotel is very clean Harris Rosen must be so proud of this facility and his outstanding team

1  Thank dave f

dave f,

Thank you for your review! I am thrilled that Paula could accommodate your daughter's request for her honeymoon. I will forward your review to her so she can see what a great job she did. I hope your daughter and son in law had a great vacation and visit us again soon!