“Never never never again!”

Rosen Inn International
Ranked #117 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 15, 2004

Cheap was the only good thing about this motel

We got caught in traffic on the interstate so pulled off just for one night to break our journey, what a very big mistake!!!!!!!!!

Very very very basic shabby, tired and dated accommodation, if we weren't so tired we would have checked out straight away.

With people shouting and screaming in the car park at three in the morning you will need to sleep with earplugs.

There is also the constant roar of traffic on International Drive which is a dump anyway, the worst America has to offer!!!!!!!

Never never never again!

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Write a ReviewReviews (6,799)

Reviewed December 14, 2004

My Family and I stayed from 11-22-04 thru 11-27-10. For the rate I was not expecting much. The first thing I noticed security points at both entrances. Desk staff was very friendly accomidating. Room was clean and everything worked. We had arrived much earlier than I had planned and since our room was available they checked me in at 8am. Room was cleaned well everyday. I will say I tip housekeeping the first day of my stay. Did not eat at the reasturant as it was expensive compared to area reasturants. The location of hotel is great within walking distance of any number places to eat and shop. Would recommend this hotel if you are traveling on a budget. One tip if you want to stock your rooms fridge, stop somewhere before you get to orlando.

• Stayed: November 2004
2  Thank jhkMiUsa
Reviewed December 3, 2004

I stayed at the Quality Inn International from 20/11/2004 to 27/11/2004. I can only recommend it if you like to sleep with earplugs, are satisfied with half cleaned rooms (the cockroaches seem to be) and are happy with luke warm, repetitive and expensive food. This hotel needs to buck up their ideas - there are lessons to be learnt from the QI Plaza under the same ownership a mile down the road where I have happily stayed in the past. Having people shouting and screaming in the car park at three in the morning is no joke, but nothing is done about it. There is a constant roar of traffic from I4 which passes within a few yards. The shop sells at inflated prices - go next door to the petrol station or cross the road to the 7-11. Never again!

5  Thank TM001
Reviewed November 6, 2004

Stayed in the Quality Inn International in Sep 2002 for two weeks and was very enjoyable so we decided to go back for a week with all the family on the 16th of Oct 2004. We had booked 3 rooms 6 adults and 1 child. We got 3 rooms beside each other 1102, 1104 and 1106. All the rooms had a very damp smell but 1106 was the worst so the manager moved two of the adults just around the corner and gave us a free meal in the restaurant, Excellent!!! However at 2:00 am we were woken by the sprinkler system instead of sprinkling the grass the sprinkler was rotating 360 degrees and spraying the windows and doors of rooms 1102 - 1106. Water was getting in under the door and the carpet was drowned, hence the damp smell in 1106. I found a traffic cone and placed it on the sprinkler, problem resolved. Reported this to reception in the morning and they told me that this wasn't the first time that this had being reported but obviously hadn't being fixed. On the Wednesday morning all of the toilets on our block had overflowed, a bocked pipe in the sewage system and I won't describe what came up through the bath. We headed off to the park that day and on return in fairness to the staff the room was cleaned from head to toe, new bath math, shower curtain, carpets were shampooed, room was spotless.
After the few small problems we had, everything else was good, the pool water in the evening was as warm as a bath, motel very close to all the attractions, woud advise to eat breakfast across the road in Perkins. Probably would stay here again but not on the ground floor rooms.

7  Thank DC20
Reviewed November 5, 2004

We have stayed at many motels in orlando, but this is the ONLY one we will return to. The fridge, coffee maker, microwave, hairdryer, ironing set-up, room safe all standard amnemities! Plus the room was very clean, and fresh smelling. The staff was excellent, and the store, restaurant, lounge, game room, and pizzaria a real plus!! my only gripe was the breakfast buffett-they close it too early, and they charge too much. we, too, opted for the Pondrosa restaurant buffet breakfast.

5  Thank julieknfla
Reviewed November 1, 2004

Enjoyed my stay October 13 - 19 with daughter and grandson. Location is ideal for visiting all parks and attractions. Easy access to Rt 4 and just 15 minutes from the airport. Room was very clean and housekeeping staff very eager to please. The courtyard and pool were clean and attractive. Lobby staff are very knowledgeable and helpful and the lobby area has mini market, lounge, gift shop, resturant and a game room that the kids love. I'm already planning a return visit with 3 of my grandchildren next year.

2  Thank LCWMt_Airy_Maryland
Reviewed October 27, 2004

Just returned from a two week break with our children (6 and 9) and parents. We were overall pleased with the hotel - the pool varies in temperature drastically each day so it's worth checking before you jump in! The food is okay if you get there at 5.30pm when the restaurant opens, otherwise eat at the Ponderosa if with kids as they love the choice there. Hotel staff were friendly and helpful (as was everyone we met in Orlando), and the room was big with a safe, iron, microwave and very noisy air conditioning unit (sounds like a helicopter at times!). The only downside was the housekeeping leaves a lot to be desired, and despite requests for coffee for the coffee maker this often never made it, certainly the rooms were not vacuumed while we were there but towels were plentiful and clean, and the bedding was clean. It's very handy for Universal, Disney, I4 etc and I would recommend it to families holidaying on a budget as we were. I recommend this as above average as the price you pay is very reasonable and the 2 pools, games room and large rooms make it well worth trying. Have a good time!

6  Thank mummy666