“Great Hotel”

Ranked #122 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
Santa Cruz, Aruba
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Our family stayed for 8 nights from 15th - 23th April 2014, I have to say overall excellent!! we made excellent choice. Nice and clean everywhere. Our room was cleaned and clean towels everyday, Shower, Air-condition was perfect. Nothing to complain. Hotel staff was nice and helpful. Safe parking lot, with security. Hotel location was just perfect. Walking distance for everything. I would recommend this hotel to every one. We would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Nice view from the 7th floor
7 Thank Arutech
RosenHotels, Social Media Concierge at Rosen Inn International, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
It's guests like you, Arutech, that make us GREAT! Thank you for spending time with us and we hope you come back soon!

Email: Smatos@rosenhotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (966)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
St. John's, Canada
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I usually stay at the Rosen in Point Orlando, but this trip we wanted to stay a little closer to Universal Studios and Wet & Wild, so we booked at Rosen 7600 International drive. We could not be happier with the choice. We stayed there for 15 days (March 29 - April 13th) and the hotel staff could not have been any better. The cleaning staff was second to none, they did an excellent job of cleaning our room daily and if you meet any staff on the grounds, they were friendly and courteous to us. The hotel itself has been upgraded, but we stayed in the older section where it was much quieter. There is security guard stations at both driveways, where vehicles check in before entering the grounds. This gives you a feeling of being safe at all times. There were gift shops, restaurants and plenty of attraction within walking distance of this hotel. Excellent location, excellent staff (cleaners included) and I would certainly stay at this hotel again. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to have a relaxing stay in Orlando and not have to rent a vehicle to get around. We used the I-Ride trolley, which travels on I-drive only, there was a stop right outside our hotel driveway. Great!!!!

Room Tip: If you want a quieter room, ask for a room away from the ice machines and laundry area. I contacted...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
4 Thank Loretta24
Sometimes it’s good to try something new, we’re glad you picked us! Come back any time Loretta24!

Crewe, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for a week in March and everything was perfect, all round a nice and clean hotel and right in the thick of International Drive which was just perfect for eating and getting to places, Pool and surrounding area's very good and clean, would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: We stayed on upper floor which was good.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank Carol S
Thank you for that superb review Carol S! Let me know when you plan your next visit to Orlando. I’d be more than happy to assist in making your next stay just as great!

Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 2, 2014

We stayed in the Rosen Inn from the 12th – 29th April. There were 7 in our party in total so we had 3 rooms.

We had previously stayed in the hotel several times in the past when it was the Quality Inn – so we knew what rooms, (ideally we wanted.)

We contacted Troy in advance and he was so helpful. We ended up getting the rooms we requested – even though the hotel was busy.

Overall the hotel has improved in my opinion. The front desk staff are friendly and courteous – an improvement from the Quality Inn Days.

We had one problem with our room concerning the shower temperature. We reported it to the front desk and a maintenance crew were up to the room within 20 min’s. Super Fast and Efficient.

The grounds and pool are very clean and well maintained. Overall 5 stars for a 3 star price…….

The hotel is also child-friendly.

I hope to be back next year.

Bill

4 Thank BillN45
We here at the Rosen Inn International work very hard to continue to provide 5 Star experience for each of our guests! I am glad Troy was able to enhance your stay with us, BillN45. Please continue to reach out to us when planning future stays!

Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here when it was the quality inn. Fantastic location clean ideal for perfect holiday to America. It's basic but what you need when you visit Orlando because you are never in so as long as the beds are comfortable and the room is clean your good. Right next to the big McDonald'swwhich is a bonus also with in walking distance to the rest of I drive.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank helen r
We are glad you love it helen r! Be sure to visit us again for another perfect holiday!

Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Stayed in this hotel from 11th April 2014 for two weeks. There were fifteen in our party and I emailed the hotel directly and requested if they could possibly put us in the same area in the hotel and possibly place us on the ground floor due to two of our party having mobility issues. They emailed a reply quite quickly and advised they would do their best to accommodate our request. When we arrived the reception staff were helpful and they had remembered our request when allocating the rooms and had placed us in five rooms in a row.
Had a fantastic time. All the staff were pleasant and helpful. The shop carried most of the essential things and even had a bay with English imports. The Topsy Turvey bar serves good value for money bar food if you've had a long theme park day. Amadour behind the bar is really friendly and truly makes you feel welcome. The restaurant's evening meals (buffet style) were good, all you could eat for $13.50!.
All in all, ideal location, good for families.

6 Thank kevin h
RosenHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Rosen Inn International, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
That is why we are here, kevin h… to try and accommodate all requests.

Although not guaranteed, we will always try our best. So happy to hear you were happy.

Thanks again for the great review. Hope to hear from you in the future.

Thanks,

Direct Line: 407-996-1474
tshoemaker@rosenhotels.com
Marathon, Florida
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here for our 5 year anniversary trip to Universal Studios and Island of Adventure. I will say for the most part everything was great. They are pet friendly (a+), but the rate online and the rate they told me when I got there was not the same ($10+tax online, $15+tax there) so I paid $20 more then expected. Their rooms were very spacious and clean, didn't get maid service because we had a pet in the room, no big deal because they supply you with plenty of towels. We didn't get to use the pools because we had so many things planned off property, but my boyfriend said both pools were really nice. They also had a restaurant on property that had a nice breakfast buffet for a reasonable price, which is hard to come by. The only real issue we had was checking in. Because we had a pet we were traveling with I called in advance and asked for an early check-in (regular check-in is 4 PM, kinda late). When we got there we found that their computers were down and they "couldn't" check anyone in or out. So I asked the desk clerk if they knew of any pet friendly restaurants in the area, but she was no help. Luckily I saw that Applebee's had a patio so I called and asked if we could bring our dog. We ate which took a little over an hour, so I called to see if we could check-in, still no. So we found a PetSmart and wandered around for about an hour because it was 90 degrees and I wanted her to be in ac without being cramped up in a car. So, around 3 I called again to see if the computers were back up and they said no. At this point I was a little irritated, and I let it be known. They told me to come back and they would assist me. I got there and they checked me in by writing my name and room number on a paper, why couldn't they do that in the beginning? They had security meet me at my room because they couldn't make keys, and someone was already in the room. So, they got us another room that was available. Overall the experience was great. It is a big property and I would ask for a ground floor room.

. 08 miles from Wet'n'Wild, we walked and it wasn't bad. Plan on paying $10+ without tip anytime you take a cab and make sure you have change because they "don't carry any". Universal was 2 miles from the hotel it cost $20 round trip, only costs $17 to park in the lot.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
You checked in on that crazy Friday, Beth P… I’m so sorry.

That day our computer system crashed for the entire company which caused a lot of headaches….so sorry to hear that you had to experience this.

We would love to have you back the next time you are in Orlando. Let me know if I can do anything for you.

Thanks for staying.