“our stay at the rosen inn international” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rosen Inn International

Rosen Inn International
Ranked #119 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Ottawa, Canada
“our stay at the rosen inn international”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

When we arrived we were greeted by a friendly, warm young lady who was extremely helpful. We were given directions to our room and when we got there it was beautiful, spacious and very comfy. 2 double beds, large bathroom, sitting area, desk and dresser, our room offered a sanctuary to two very tired travellers. We were in very close proximaty to a number of excellent restaurants and several fast food places so we had a variety of places to eat. We had the pool right outside our room. The hotel restaurant offered a wide variety of buffet treats for breakfast and dinner and the staff were warm and friendly. I highly recomment the Rosen Inn International to anyone looking for a comfortable room at a reasonable price. Although check out was 11 am, we were allowed to stay in our room until noon and the hotel stored our luggage until our transportation to the airport arrived. Safe, quiet and clean....very nice. thanks to all

Room Tip: all rooms are excellent but ask for patio chairs to sit outside your rooms on the beautiful nights...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
6 Thank Mary L
RosenHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Rosen Inn International, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Friendly, warm, helpful…that is how we like to explain ourselves, Mary L!

Thank you so much for the awesome review. We hope you return in the future.

tshoemaker@rosenhotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (927)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Steinbach, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

RosenInn on IDrive was excellent in every respect. It is a little older but has been updated and much TLC given to it. Friendly staff, clean rooms, new comfy linens, 2 great pools, nice buffet for breakfast and supper. You don't have to use a car because you're either close to many restaurants and entertainment spots or you have a handy trolley right out front. We had such a pleasant stay. Don't hesitate to stay here. The best stay for a relatively low cost! Loved it!!

Room Tip: Inside rooms give you a nice view of the manicured grounds.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
7 Thank LouReim
YAY! Thanks so much, LouReim!

We appreciate that awesome review so much.

Don’t hesitate to contact me either if you have any questions, comments or concerns…. I am here for you all.

Safe travels our friend,

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

This hotel is great - not to be confused with the other rosen inns in the area. This one is right next to the largest McDonalds. There are some great restaurants a short walk away or bus ride.
Our check in was very quick considering we got off the coach with about 50 other people. our room was a little walk away from the reception but it was nice the only noise we had was a little from next door neighbors but once we were in the rooms unless they were right outside the window we couldn't hear them. one morning the leaf blower man was blowing at 7am which was a little early and it did wake us but it only happened once. we did have a problem with some drunk kids messing about in the pool about 2am when it was closed but we called reception for security and they sent someone immediately and the issue was resolved.
Our room was comfy, the air conditioning was a little loud and got very cold very quickly so at night it was a bit up down up down. but you expect that with it being sooo warm. the room was cosy with free wifi and an up to date tv. the shower always had hot water and the room was always clean and tidy. the colour of the room needed updating as it was a yellowy colour but it wasnt a reflection on the quality of the room.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Babyuni93
Really good review, Babyuni93!

We love hearing from our guests.

Thank you for staying with us and for taking time out of your day to share your story with us.

Please visit us again in the near future.

Safe travels,

Ipswich, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

We stayed in this hotel between the 14th of feb to the 1st of march, this hotel is very easy to fined, it is right in the middle of everything!!!! Most of the staff was very nice, the bar man is lovely, he couldn't do enough for you, we tip cleaners the 1st day and the last day $5 a time but they do a good job, although when we checked in to the room we was trying to fined some plugs and pulled the bedside table out where there was cotton buds and paper (we did not go looking for it!) but it has not put me off staying at this hotel again, we haven't eaten in side the restaurant but eat a lot at the bar it was very nice!!! Btw remember to put the "do not disturb" on the door or the cleaners will come in! the pool was also brilliant they give free towels to use around the pool! Over all we will try and book this hotel again for next year!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Charlotte-Ann R
So happy to hear your stay went very well, hotel041!

All the way from England and we can feel the love…thanks!

Come again soon….please?

Puerto Rico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

A few years ago we stayed at this hotel. In price, it compares with a lot of hotels in International Drive. But when you see all the features that offer this hotel, it have no comparison with the others with the same price. Fridge, coffee maker, a save, good beds, very clean rooms, a 24 hour convenience store where you can buy from a sandwich to a pizza, a breakfast buffet in the morning (with reasonable fee); a perfect location in front of Pointe Orlando Mall, near the exits of Universal Boulevard and the I-4; so many things that makes it one my favorites in the area. I like International Drive, and I've stay in Manny hotels in this area. Look for deals and stay here. In price comparison with other same rate hotels this is the best.

Room Tip: The worst can happen, is that they give you a room in the high tower. It's far from the lobby. B...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Hernandez1697
Any special requests can be sent to us and we will try our hardest to accommodate, Hernandez1697.

Thank you so much for staying with us and sharing your experience.

We hope you don’t wait too long for the 3rd time staying with us.

Plymouth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

A friend invited me to join her on a shopping holiday covering a Thanksgiving and Black Friday so I took her up on her offer.

I have been to Orlando on four prior trips and have stayed in the Downtown Disney Resort area or in a Disney property, whilst this hotel wasn't as luxurious as those it was more than adequate for a non theme park trip hotel, we stayed in one of the two storey blocks very close to the swimming pool and vending machines.

The location on iDrive was perfect as we didn't have a car, within a very small distance was McDonalds, IHOP, Denny's, The Tilted Kilt, Panda Express, Burger King and Walgreens. Also in walking distance but slightly further along was Chilli's and TGI Friday's. Outside the International Drive entrance was a bus stop for both local buses and the iRide trolley, of which I used both, both were reliable and air conditioned (same side of road for destinations South and across the crossing for destinations North of the hotel).

Also within easy distance of the hotel was the Walmart Supercentre on Turkey Lake Road, a round trip with the taxi firm that is bookable from the front desk was $20 and takes 10-15 minutes each way depending on traffic.

As for the room it was lovely, kept clean by the brilliant housekeeping staff who could not do more to help you. One of the best features was the wet bar at the back of the room with an under counter fridge, a microwave, a sink and a large storage area with a door through to the toilet and bath/shower.

The pool was slightly chilly but a welcome chill on the warm (26 degrees C) days of which there were a few :) I'd happily stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank zippidedoodah
Excellent review, zippidedoodah!

Thank you so much for sharing.

Please visit us again soon. Black Friday again?

Thanks,

Windsor, Ontario
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

I have stayed at the Rosen Inn (and previously as the Rodeway Inn), many times, and never had a problem before.
Upon checking in, I was told my room would be on the first floor. I went down the hall, which was where all the Housekeeping storage rooms and offices were. There were a lot of workers around, and it was quite loud. I opened the door to my room, which smelled like smoke, even though it is a non-smoking hotel. There were 2 double beds, and I put my suitcase on the bed I would not be sleeping on. I pulled back the sheets of the bed I was going to sleep in, and saw 2 hairs. I lifted the mattress, and saw a greater assortment of hairs, quite gross. I went out for a while, and came back that night. I opened my suitcase, and noticed something out of the corner of my eye on the white sheets. A few little bugs. Small like fruit flies, but they did not fly. I was freaked out, and sat at the table to think about what yo do. It was late to start looking for another hotel, and too late to drive on to my next day's destination. I noticed more of the bugs crawling on the table and on the walls. I looked at the bed I was going yo sleep in, but did not see any bugs in that bed.
I decide to tough it out until morning. It was a rough night. It was SO loud in the hall all night long with workers up and down and loudly conversing with one another. I get they have a job to do all night, but maybe don't put guest rooms in that hall?
I had previously really enjoyed this hotel because of the value for the money, free parking and location, but the bug situation really freaked me out, and the noise certainly didn't help matters.

Room Tip: Don't let them put you in the Housekeeping hallway, and check your room immediately for bugs and...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank trave1gal
Hello travel1gal!

I hope you know that this is definitely not the norm for the hotel and that you stopped and spoke with the hotel manager when you found the issues you talked about.

I am so sorry that your experience was less than perfect. We definitely strive for perfection but obviously didn’t hit the buzzer with you. I am so sorry. If you would like to speak to me more about the stay, please let me know.

Thanks,