Rosen Inn International
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$241
$202
  • Restaurant
Rosen Centre Hotel(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$357
$247
$118
$114
HolidayInn.com
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$185
$204
$173
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$159
getaroom.com
7,019 results
All reviewsquality inninternational driveair concoffee makerlynx busesfree shuttlesand lake roadgolden corraluniversal studioscleaned every daycleaned dailyfridge and microwavegreat holidaywet n wildbuffet stylehired a carfree towels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 14, 2013

A very large Motel that can involve a lot of walking to get to the central facilities. The room was adequate but dated and unfortunately sound insulation was very poor, people passing the room sounded as if they were in the room. Lifts were very slow and all the floor indicator lamps didn't work but probably good value however a rental car is essential if you wish to get away from the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Silvertraveler55
RosenHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Rosen Inn International, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

So sorry about the small glitches involved during your stay, Silvertraveler55!

I hope you stopped and spoke with someone about them; I will pass this information along as well.

Thank you for staying with us. We do hope you come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. The first night, the air conditioner fan was broken and made so much noise that it kept waking me up also the tv picture was defective and some channels did not get sound. These are issues that should be found by employees not wait till complaints from renters. I called the front desk the next day and they immediately responded by replacing the ac but the tv had to wait for another day so had to deal with it one more day. After ac was fixed, slept much better of course On second night, disruptive familys stayed on either side of my room so i called front desk. They sent security and broke up the noise but after he left, one of the parties resumed.Need to follow up! Overall, not a very restful experience unfortunately. Location was great and otherwise hotel was nice and clean. Not sure i would give this hotel a second chance.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank agabedis

I am so sorry to hear about your bad experience, agabedis.

We definitely don’t usually hear things like this and appreciate you bringing them to our attention.

I will follow up with the management team to know about your stay and your suggestion of the security following up.

If you do come back to Orlando, please reach out to me. I would love to hear from you and work hard to ensure your next stay with us is flawless.

Thanks again for staying with us.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Stayed here last Friday, CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN. Could not ask for anything more. Rooms have a microwave, fridge. You can't go wrong staying here...

Would stay here again!!

They also allow pets for 15 dollars a night!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank timothy m

We love our pets, timothy m!

Thank you for staying with us and your kind review.

Happy to have you back!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

travelled with thomsons holidays for 2weeks and just got back today. for the price i paid for 2 weeks bed and breakfast in this hotel we were not expecting alot, however i couldnt fault the hotel if i tried. we requested a room before we got there of a high floor and pool n universal view, and it was perfect with a king bed that i didnt want to leave behind it was that comfy! the room was exactly how it was in the pictures and cleaners visited everyday. the hotel its self was spotless restaurant, pool area etc. we had breakfast including and for the extra cost of just £25 each when booking the holida i couldnt fault it, it had everything you could want and was always fresh and restocked. however the top thing about this hotel is the location, just 5 mins from universal and seaworld and 10mins from disney it is perfect. for what we used this hotel for, which was simply to visit the parks everyday i couldnt fault one thing if i tried, would recommend to anybody and will definatly with out a doubt be returning as soon as i have saved enough pennies again! so sad to be home. thank you for an excellent holiday. scott party x2

Room Tip: in high block top floor, pool and universal view....perfect
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank mel s

Thank you so very much, mel s.

Your kind words make us happy. We hope you do come back soon. We are sad you are gone.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Just returned from our second stay at this hotel and we can't fault it,I could write pages! Before we left we contacted Troy Shoemaker to request the same room that we stayed in last year[Nothing particularly special about it the children just liked it!] and upon arrival we found that was the room we had been given so really pleased and it meant the boys knew exactly where to go and it was easy for them to navigate their way around.The room and the hotel was clean and comfortable and the grounds well kept despite the fact they are undergoing some work as it transforms from the Quality Inn.We asked to keep our room longer on the last day as we had a late flight and this was no problem allowing us use until 3pm for $28 which was well worth it. As I said in last years review location is superb local transport i.e..i trolley and Lynx bus stops right outside free shuttles to parks[ make sure you book 24 hours in advance] Useful shop,a little more expensive than supermarkets,but I think this is to be expected.Happy hour[or 2!] in the bar with beers and local spirits 2 for 1.The food in the restaurant is superb.We ate there Halloween night and I made myself feel quite ill as I didn't know when to stop as it was all so good and they had made the most delicious Halloween cupcakes! Another fab holiday and can't wait to go back! Thank you Rosen International especially as this holiday also turned into our honeymoon while we were there!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Val S

We love you more, Val S!

I promise I will always try my best to ensure that your stay is as great as possible. Please feel free to email me, call me, write me…anything that makes your experience better will make me happy.

Thanks again for staying. See you again soon!