“Very good accommodation to stay in Orlando”

Rosen Inn International
Ranked #121 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
Ahmedabad, India
“Very good accommodation to stay in Orlando”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Excellent accommodation at a great price. It was our Orlando trip to Universal, Disney and Seaworld. It is located in good area surrounded by restaurants. Parking is free. Wi-fi is very good and you can reach Orlando Parks in max. 20-25 mins. drive. All basic amenities are available in the room. I will stay again if I am in Orlando next time. Breakfast is chargable so I would suggest to explore nearby restaurants and joints.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Biren_Shah
RosenHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Rosen Inn International, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Excellent review, Biren_Shah!

Thank you SO much for the nice review of your stay.

Please visit us again soon.

tshoemaker@rosenhotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (966)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Me and my partner stayed at the Rosen Inn International in september 2013. This was our second visit to this hotel, having also stayed here in june 2012. Brilliant hotel with friendly staff, especially in the restaurant where we had breakfast most mornings. The rooms are very comforble and spacious which is perfect when you return from the parks extremely tired! The maids do a fantastic job keeping them clean. The hotel is in a fantastic location and all the parks are easily accessible either by i-ride buses or hotel shuttle. We loved every minute of both of our stays to this hotel and would most definately return here in the future on our next visit to orlando!!
Thankyou Rosen Inn International!

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Lauramul
Thanks for remembering us and writing a review, Lauramul.

We hope you come back and visit us soon.

Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 2, 2013

The Rosen inn international was a great base for our very first trip to Florida and I daresay it won't be out last. The room was lovely great to have a fridge and microwave available in the room and the Tv was a very good size with a good selection of channels. Beds were very comfortable and cleaning was available everyday if you wanted it, the maids always did a great job. The shower we had a bit of trouble with but that was entirely our fault being jet lagged and not used to how it worked. A quick call to reception this was resolved instantly and a member of staff was up withing minutes to help us out. Very impressed with this service. The hotels location is one of its great perks being slap bang in the middle if everything with free shuttles to universal and seaworld and a reasonably priced Disney shuttle at $17 I believe.
The amenities of the hotel are pretty good, we ate here for breakfast most days despite it being more expensive we did it for the convience and the staff were lovely. Food was decent and had a good selection. Only had dinner here once and again was pretty good. The pools are open to late and not to cold big plus. Rarely busy as well as there are a few.
Bar was okay with prices you'd expect.
Great infomation desk to help you with transport and parks was never pressured into buying anything we didn't want and great info about anything we asked.
My one gripe, and I almost hate to include it as otherwise we had a great holiday here, was the service I received one night at the on site shop towards the end if my holiday. Up until this point we had an okay experience in the shop, now the shop is overpriced but for the convience you don't mind using it they also do hot food after the restaurant stops serving which is great when you get back exhausted after being out all day and the last thing you want to do is go out again you can get a pizza or some chicken etc and on this night that's exactly what I tried to do on this night.
We had gotten back from a day out at one of the parks and my boyfriend wasn't feeling great so we went to our room to lie down for a while. After a couple of hours he still wasn't feeling well but as I was hungry and he decided he should try and eat something I decided I would go down to the shop and get some hot food rather than go out. As I got into the shop I noticed it was quite busy there was big group of kids on a school trip in there at the time so there was a small queue. I waited in line and got served by one of the ladies. I asked for two portions of the chicken tender combos and payed up as I did she was talking the the lady behind me who must have also worked there and had just finished her shift. The girls behind her asked for a clarification of the order to put it in asking if it was wings or tenders I had wanted. I said tenders to her at this point the server contidicted me and said no she said wings and showed her the receipt which she had rung up as wings. No big deal right? They're the same price. So I said again sorry I asked for tenders not wings. At this stage all she had to do was change the order and not worry mistakes happen. Instead the lady called me a Liar and became quite confrontational and flustered. She shouted at one if the girls behind the counter to show her how to put thur to order on the register an again hot it wrong. The two girls seemed quite intimidated by her and when she messed up two further orders it was the girls that then got the blame. I felt very sorry for them. I then had to wait 15 mins for my order and the orders were put in the wrong order and people served after me got their food first. A young boy also ha to wait a long time for his pizza and when he went to ask about it the server again had a go at the two girls in front of the store of customers which I found very unprofessional. Eventually got my food but was so disgusted by the service I got in there it thoroughly put me off using it again for the rest of my stay.
I would have complained at the time but was so tired and frankly intimidated I didn't want to hassle. I also didn't get this persons name as her hair covered her name tag but she was older than the two girls she was bullying.
Now I want to end rhis on a positive this hotel is brilliant I really had a good stay here and I would recommend it to anyone. Every other staff member I encounted was lovely and helpful I only included that incident with the one employee as I realise it isn't how your staff are usually so I'd hope you'd want to hear about it so you can maintaine those high standards I saw everywhere else.
Thanks for a lovely stay rosen inn, I'm sure we'll be back.

• Stayed September 2013
3 Thank Danielle C
RosenHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Rosen Inn International, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
I am so sorry to hear that your boyfriend was sick…we surely hope he is better now, Danielle C.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I have already sent this review to the General Manager and Assistant General Manager to ensure they look into the issues you had at the market. I’m sorry you experienced this…that is not the norm for our hotel or company.

Thanks again for your review. If you are back in Orlando, please look me up!

Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Me and my girlfriend just come back from staying at the Rosen inn for two weeks. We absolutely loved it, we did ask for a specific room via email before our arrival and they got straight back to us saying they'd try their best. When we got their we had the room we asked for so we were very happy!!
Our room had everything you needed, iron, ironing board, tv, fridge, coffee machine etc.. The rooms were very clean and tidy thanks to our maid even though her days off were Friday and Saturday our room still got cleaned on those days. Clean sheets, bins, clean towels everyday. We also had air-con, worked brilliantly although it is loud but this didn't bother us especially my girlfriend who is a very light sleeper but still slept fine with it on, you do need it on as is very warm in the rooms.The room was perfect for us as we basically just used it to sleep, shower and dress as we were out most of the day at the parks.
The location is perfect, couldn't be in a better place, dennys next door and then Mcdonalds next door to that, which happens to be the largest in the world!!! Burger King opposite us and Perkins next door to them. Ponderosa just down the road and golden coral just up the road. Ponderosa is amazing for all you can eat breakfast we loved it especially for $16 for both of us and that's including our unlimited drinks!
We will definitely be returning to this hotel and recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: Our room was the second floor near the pool area.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Joshua C
Wow, Joshua C! Thank you.

We are so happy to read about your experience.

We hope you and your girlfriend make it back soon.

Safe travels!

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 2, 2013

rooms were very spacious and clean, the only thing i didnt like was that the fridge and microwave were in the bathroom area which i found abit unhygienic. pools were good and not too cold. they offer free shuttle buses to the theme parks which saves you alot of money on taxis. great little shop with lots of british products in it.

Room Tip: all are fine rooms, with lovely room keepers.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sara Louise B
Hi Sara Louise B!

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

We appreciate the feedback. Please visit us again soon.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We stayed at the Rosen inn for 2 weeks and were welcomed by lovely and helpful staff. The food in the fountain view cafe is lovely and is also great value. The bar staff are very polite and friendly and happy hour makes it even better ! Also the maids that clean the rooms are delightful and make an excellent job at tiding the rooms. The hotel is situated in a great area which is located very close to all the park. Overall a very good experience and I hope to return one day. Michael

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Michael O
You are FANTASTIC, Michael O!

Thank you so much for letting us know how your stay went.

Until next time,

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Just back from our hols had a great stay lovely clean rooms ideal for family's .Two swimming pools hotel bar games room restaurant shop in ideal situation on international drive will definitely be stating here again !,

Room Tip: Ask for inside room outside can be noisy due to location on international drive
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends