“Clean and pleasant place to stay, well located great for tired weary excited heads”

Rosen Inn International
Ranked #123 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed March 31, 2011

I Have been travelling annually to florida since 1991 and have stayed in hotel's, motel's, villa's and Disney accomodation. I have stayed in several different locations on international drive and at the Quality Inn on two occasions. I have travelled with and without a car.
If, like me, your a practical person that doesnt want to be waited on hand and foot who's intention is to make the most of the theme parks. If you want accomodation that It is clean, Well located and somewhere pleasant to rest a very tired but excited head after a long day then look no further, the Quality Inn is ideal.
You are surrounded by dining options but the Golden Coral accross the junction from Mc Donalds is a fantastic value for money all you can eat option.
You have easy access to Seaworld, Aquatica, Discovery Cove,Universal studios and Islands of adventure via the I drive bus. Car or taxi is required to get to Disney.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Mark A
There are newer reviews for Rosen Inn International

Reviewed March 31, 2011

I visited this hotel in September 2010 with my fiancé and we stayed for two weeks.
It was my first time to Orlando, Florida and his second time (although he hadn't been since he was a child) and this hotel was absolutely perfect for us!

The hotel was brillant for what we wanted and needed.
On check in we were provided with a quick, but excellent service and were able to check straight into our room.
The room was a great size, much bigger than I expected with two queen size beds, which were really comfy. The room had a TV which came did come in useful when there was a really really bad storm.
The bathroom was good size and was very clean.
We had a fridge and a microwave which was great for little snacks.
Overall there was no faults with the room what so ever.

The location of the hotel is on International Drive and is really close to everything that you need in terms of food and shops and is conveniently located to all the theme parks.
Theres an I-Ride bus stop almost on the doorstep, which is an easy way to get up and down International Drive.
We bought a ticket and did use it but sometimes we found that it was easier to walk if we weren't going to far.
The hotel offers a return transfer to Disney, which you have to pay for. But it was an easy way to get there for us, as we didn't have a car and I'd definitely recommend. It picks you up from the hotel at a time which you choose and takes you to the Disney park of your choice and then does the same on the way back.

The concierges at the hotel, were great for providing information about the theme parks, how to get to places, shopping and answering any other questions we had. (That's also where we booked the Disney transfer and the transfer for the Flex-ticket theme parks)

Overall I can't fault the hotel at all and would definitely go back again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ilovetravelling24
Reviewed March 30, 2011

Nice rooms. Great service. Excellent price. Can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Look on their website for room specials
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank mermaidlah
Reviewed March 25, 2011

We stayed in this hotel either side of a cruise from Miami booked through Virgin Holiday Cruises and had 3 different rooms which I rate differently. The first was on the 2nd floor of block 1 where we had 3 nights including our arrival night, exhausted from travel. This had a king size bed and was clean and comfortable although a little worn. It was no worse or better than rooms we have had in for eg Best Western or other chains. However, we had very little sleep for each of these three nights. Each room opens out onto the concrete walkways from the car parking areas and we had to endure people coming back late from wherever they had been or getting up early - talking at the top of their voices, shouting, wheeling suitcases, running etc. So we had three nights of broken sleep which is not what you need when you have been out and about all day.

Off we went for our cruise and on our return we had another 4 nights to endure so as we checked in I asked for a room in a quieter location and explained about the lack of sleep. The problem was we had returned on a Saturday night AND it was spring break school holidays in the US. The hotel was full and the only room we were offered was a double on the ground floor of block 3 facing onto the car park. However, the hotel said that lots of people would be checking out on the Sunday and that we could swap rooms the next day. We could store our luggage and have our day out and then check into a different room on our return. They also gave us a voucher for two free breakfasts in the buffet, and one free dinner plus 10% in the convenience store in the lobby of the hotel. This second room was dismal. It had two queen size beds but the sheets were not clean as they had dirty marks on them, the floor had not been vacuumed and the bathroom was not clean. We rang reception. About 4 people turned up, changed the sheets, vacuumed, cleaned and made it tidy. We couldn't change room until the next day so at least it was better in terms of cleanliness but the noise was a factor again, people coming back late, and walking/talking/shouting past our room. The next day on our return from our day out and about we transferred to a room on the sixth floor of block 3 (there are elevators). This room was much more acceptable as not only was it of the same standard of our first room the previous week, this definitely was a quieter location and for the first time we did have undisturbed sleep which you definitely need after a day in the theme parks. The free breakfasts by the way which we took advantage of once was standard buffet fare, french toast, fruit, cereal, eggs, bacon etc, nothing special but convenient. This is in the restaurant also in the lobby. We used the 10% discount in the convenience store when buying water etc for our days out.

Overall full marks to the hotel and especially Katherine on reception for responding quickly to our issue of disturbed sleep and trying to accommodate our needs. Also full marks as the beds in our first and third room were very comfortable. But be aware that this is a busy hotel on I-drive and there is a lot of coming and going. Also it is a budget hotel and the rooms are a little tired but, as I have said the first and third rooms were clean.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bokk
Reviewed March 24, 2011

Have stayed here 4 times and will continue to do so. Great location for all the parks. The only thing I am sad about which is not the hotel's fault, is McDonalds next door. I have always loved going in there and I know many people choose the Quality inn because they like being next to that. Unfortunately its starting to get as dirty and disorganised like the English McDonalds, which is a shame because it was such a lovely magical place. Now I know this review is meant to be about the Quality inn, but the way McDonalds are at the moment, it could affect them.
The staff are all helpfull. The housekeeping are ok. Would be nice if pool opened a bit later but its still all good.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank DonnaMLobrien
Reviewed March 21, 2011

I stayed at Quality Inn on the International Drive on my trip to Disney, it was a good option considering that is located right between Disney's parks area, and the malls so is very easy for you to move around and cover everybody's needs. You'll find a wallgreens in front of it and some nice stores with souvenirs at a good price.

The room was comfortable, had a fridge, the microwave and a coffee maker; a good space for you to move around. My only complain was the bathroom that looked like it needed to be refurbished regarding the bath and the toilet. Also, the beds had some musty smell.

The hotel has a breakfast buffet with the basics however after a couple of days you get tired of eating the same over and over again; but anyway, you have a McDonalds right next to the hotel...

• Stayed: February 2011
1  Thank Thaayen
Reviewed March 20, 2011

I didn't chose this hotel originally I booked with Rosen Inn and when I arrived I was told I'd have to go to Quality Inn b/c of a flood--that I wasn't notified of when I called to check on my reservation the day before.

Ok I'll start with the good first...the hotel is in a great location to everything--International Drive has all that you need food, shops, entertainment and all. We ate at the restaurant downstairs once, it was a really good breakfast with the coupon I got myself and 2 small children ate for about $8 with tip!

You can hear the live bands from your room at night so beware if you go to bed early.

The staff were all very friendly and seemed willing to help. There is security on site which was nice...but I was wondering why they needed security. The lobby areas were very clean....however...now here comes the bad part

Even though I reserved with Rosen and the rooms are identical...Rosen has been newly renovated these rooms were not---the beds were clean but the backboards are dated. I'm a little bit of a OCD clean freak so I rarely find hotels that are clean enough for me, that in mind...as I wiped down the remote control I came across a hair wedged into one of the buttons...not the hair on your head kind either....totally grossed out I kept going--we put all newly wiped down remotes inside plastic baggies and use them like that.

The bathroom was horrible, there were stains on the door frame that I wiped off, the tub had miscellaneous hairs in it, the top of the shower stall had all kinds of mess on it and the shower curtain needed to be thrown out. The toilet seat needed to be changed...the fridge wasn't very clean and DRUM ROLL---ANOTHER hair from down there in the MICROWAVE (i have pic).

I never said a word to the hotel as when I have complained at other hotels things came up missing out of my room and we kept food in the fridge and I didn't to take chances with a disgruntled worker doing something horrible to my kid's milk or juices.

I will say the hotels on International Dr. get a lot of rotations on them so beware that they will be pretty run down. We usually use our timeshare but I wanted to try something different--lesson learned.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Shay-DBiv
Rodewayinnintl, Manager at Rosen Inn International, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2011

Dear Shay-DBiv

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

We are disappointed that we did not meet your expectations during your stay. We would love to have the opportunity of speaking with you directly about the issues listed and hopefully regain your trust in our property and staff, below is the name and e-mail address for our general manager please feel free to contact him direct. In the meantime, we will share your review with our management staff and see what changes we need in order to improve the stay of our future guest.

Again, thank you for taking the time to review our property and we hope to hear from you again soon.

Albert Gallof