Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Universal Blvd
$239
$191
$127
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$138
$187
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$279
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$326
$303
Hotels.com
1,074 results
All reviewsinternational drivegrab and gofridge freezerstove topyogurttea and coffeesofa bedfull kitchenlaundry roombahama breezerestaurants within walking distancefree breakfastfamily holidaypool areahouse keepingpool and hot tubclean towels
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights while attending a conference at the nearby Convention Center. Booked the room through booking.com for $79/night, which was much cheaper than the rate at the local conference hotels. The 20-minute walk to the convention center was fine (except at night when all the establishments along the way had their sprinklers going, making it difficult not to get a good soaking), particularly in Florida's climate but I suppose those without a car and not prone to walking would see that as an issue. Staff at the reception desk was very friendly and helpful. Room with one king-sized bed was very nice and offered all I needed. Had I not been at the conference all day and evening, the well-equipped kitchen would have come in handy (full fridge, 2-burner stove, microwave, sink, coffee maker). For those interested in the kitchen, there is a supermarket literally right behind the hotel. The room and hotel were very quiet; in fact, I slept with both windows open both nights with no trouble. The breakfast was better than expected: real oj (not the sweetened, Tang-like stuff many hotels in this class try to pass off as oj), coffee, instant oatmeal, yogurt, toast, bagel, 4 kinds of cereal, bananas, apples, oranges, and hard-boiled eggs. For my purposes of having a comfortable, inexpensive place to sleep with an acceptable breakfast and within walking distance of my conference, I couldn't ask for much more.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2013

hi
We stayed at this hotel for 10 days . The hotel is wonderful , the rooms have TV , air conditioners, full kitchen , comfortable beds , iron , all renovated . The hotel has a pool and place to wash , all excellent. The hotel is close to the parks and near several restaurants .

The hotel staff are super friendly and smiling . The manager called Brazilian Ramon is excellent , it solves all our queries . Prior to my arrival I sent some e- mail with questions, all emails were answered by Ramon . Having a Brazilian manager in a hotel in Orlando is very good and helps us a lot .

All we ask you to Ramon and his team were promptly attended . There is nothing bad to speak of this Hotel . Only thank all the staff and especially the magic by Ramon stay.

Finally , we asked several ecomendas to be delivered to the hotel . All of them were delivered intact . The hotel is super safe . Nothing stirred in our room .

The hotel has in-room safe and receives order

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank rodrigo s
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Everyone was very helpful Only complaint was that space for breakfast was somewhat small Breakfast was OK Location was great - just a few steps to trolley I appreciated that there was a free copier that we were able to use.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 3, 2013

What a pleasant surprise. The hotel has recently been refurbished, extremely clean, beds comfortable. Our room was a suite with a full size refrigerator, stovetop, microwave and small dishwasher. A special thanks to Jeanette at the front desk for being so friendly and helpful. She provided 5 star service with a smile (and even called the room to make sure everything was ok after we settled in).
We will be sure to stay again

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Cindigy
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Just spend a week in Orlando, and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised with my stay at this location. The property remodeling/ refurbishing looks appealing and pleasant. The free Wi-Fi is definitely a plus; and the staff is very helpful and friendly. I will definitely return here for my next Orlando trip.

Room Tip: Joe and Lauren are the best
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business