Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Universal Blvd
$261
$191
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$127
$187
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$138
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$149
$93
$80
1,074 results
All reviewsinternational drivegrab and gofridge freezerstove topyogurttea and coffeesofa bedfull kitchenlaundry roombahama breezerestaurants within walking distancefree breakfastfamily holidaypool areahouse keepingpool and hot tubclean towels
Reviewed October 25, 2012

First time I have ever experienced a breakfast room with more than just a packaged sweet roll or muffin and coffee at an Extended Stay Deluxe. Not hot stuff, but large toaster with bread, waffles, etc. that you can run through, cereal, etc, juice and coffee. A full breakfast room although no tables and chairs -- you load a plate and take it back to your room Friendly, pro-active desk person. Large flat screen TV with DVD player. Large rooms. Clean. Good beds. Reasonable and dependable wi-fi for email and light surfing -- free. Higher speeds available for fair price. I like this chain and this is the best property of this chain I have ever stayed in. Usually, the Extended Stays have a limited front desk with basically a person to collect your money while doing the laundry in the room behind the desk. This property has much more a feel of a full service lodging facility and still all of the amenities of a small apartment instead of just a hotel room.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This place is a great value! It is right on the bus line, so no matter what you want to do in Orlando, you can take the bus and not have to get lost or find and pay for parking. (If you want to ride the bus, either ask the front desk or go to Walgreens and pick up a bus pass for the number of days you'll be there.)
The rooms are clean and well furnished with everything you need (although I had to go out and buy a glass for my Guinness...I hate drinking Guinness out of plastic "glasses". LOL)
The staff are very friendly, and helpful too. Each front desk person and everyone I encountered were friendly and helpful with welcoming attitudes. There was one woman at the desk who was very helpful suggesting good, non-touristy places for me to eat. The "free continental breakfast" was decent enough...not amazing but not as bad as some places I've been.
Overall, this was a nice, quiet, clean and roomy place to stay, with all the comforts of home, and some comforts you may not have at home (maid service). It was a good value and I'll stay here each time I return to Orlando.
I went alone, and on business, but I can see how it would be great for a family on vacation, too.

Room Tip: The front desk staff help you choose the right room if you ask for what details you might want and they have it.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Kelly C
Reviewed October 14, 2012

so we stayed here from 1st sept - 15th sept 2012 and as it was our first time to orlando we didn't know really what to expect.
It was a very clean hotel with lovely staff who help you with questions.
our room was cleaned everyday and we got new towels daily too, they even did the dish washer for us which was a great service yet unexpected.
the shuttle service to disney is FREE which was also amazing and picked up on a morning to take you at 08:00 and 10:30 and came back to collect you at 18:30 or 22:00 at night. it drops you at Epcot but free disney transportation buses take you to all the other parks from there.
If you want to get a taxi back from disney it will set you back $40 from downtown disney area. taxis are very expensive compared to where i live in the UK.
The IRIDE stops outside the hotel and is really cheap to use, it takes you right up and down international drive. Bars and restaurants are all close and even the supermarket is only 5 mins away.
Good TV channels for watching after a busy day at the parks and even the air con was a great bonus. The breakfast was really lovely as you can eat out by the pool in the morning and they have a mixture of cereal, waffles, bagels, cinnamon rolls, dough nuts on offer.
Its in a great location with no noise from international drive.
I would defiantly stay here again as i couldn't of asked for a better place to stay for the price.
lastly the pillows were plump and fluffy and the bed was super cozy and snug.

Room Tip: floor 2 was the middle floor which we stayed on.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ryan D
Brian R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Universal Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Dear RyanD,

Thank you, What more can I say? I am very glad you had a wonderful vacation while staying with us. Please let me know when you are ready to stay again and I’ll be happy to make your reservations.

Brian Riccardi
Area Operations Manager.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

stayed here from 7th sept 2012 for 11 nights(2 nights, then travelled down to gulf coast for 3 nights then back to ext stay 9 nights)location is great, 50yds idrive shops,restaurants,bars within walking distance.Pool is fine,rooms are a good size with a cooker,fridge,toaster etc,king size bed,tv,sofa and table so if you wanted to make a meal everything was available,free breakfast,toast,cereal fruit ,tea and coffee,the hotel is very good value for money,whilst we were there they were changing all the mattressess in the hotel(our mattress was comfy anyway)we have stayed at this hotel before and for the price it serves our needs just fine.

Room Tip: if you want a pool view pick rooms 312-320
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I recently stayed in this hotel for 2 weeks and I had no problems at all. Everything was excellent. Clean and very spacious room, great service, friendly staff and very nice pool and BBQ area outside. All of the front desk staff was very helpful and always smiley. Especially Savanah, her smile made my day. It is wonderful place to stay and I strongly recommend this hotel to anyone who is seeking comfort, cleanliness and friendly staff. I honestly do not understand some of those bad comments about this place because I travel a lot and this hotel exceeded my expectations. Very quiet at night, feel secure and great location. Book your stay here people and I am sure that you won't regret.

Room Tip: If you like a pool view then ask for room number 326, it is close to elevator but that does not bother me at all.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Robert U
Brian R, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Center - Universal Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Robert U

Thank you for your glowing review, I really appreciate it when our guests take the time to go out of their way and tell us how much they enjoyed staying with us. I hope we may be at the top of your list when choosing future accommodations in Orlando or at any one of our 680 locations throughout the U.S.

Brian Riccardi