SpringHill Suites Orlando Convention Center/International Drive Area
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$261
$191
$187
$127
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$138
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$149
$388
$303
Hotwire.com
All reviewsinternational drivedouble showerthe breakfast areauniversal boulevardbahama breezeyogurtfree breakfastbedroom areawithin walking distanceking suitefront desk staffwould definitely stay here againdecent hotelsofa bedsea worldcheck in was quickhotel lobby
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Close Proximity to the convention center and restaurants and bars. Very clean and comfortable. Although I didn't attend universal or sea world it's within minutes from the hotel. The pool area is small and the exercise room is adequate for the rate.

• Stayed: February 2014
Bob M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Convention Center/International Drive Area, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

I am excited that you chose our hotel and we appreciate your comments about the great service and clean rooms. On you next visit to Orlando we sincerely hope you will make the Springhil Suites Convention Center your choice to stay.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

I enjoyed my entire stay. Rooms where clean and comfortable. Staff was very attebtive my needs and went out of the way to make sure I was comfortable. Breakfast was great. My company will stay here every time we have business in Orlando.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad you consider our hotel the "Best Choice" and we appreciate the exellent fedback regarding your stay. We look forward to you and your company using our hotel when you visit Orlando.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

This hotel is an excellent example as to why I love Marriott service. Quality and consistency. We did not have a reservation in advance, and contacted them the same day we arrived. They worked with us to make an excellent room available, despite a convention being in town.
Newly renovated (2013), beautiful rooms and lobby; and the friendliest staff I have ever experienced. Will definitely return.

Room Tip: Choose a high floor towards the rear
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ron_from_Brooklyn
Bob M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Convention Center/International Drive Area, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Ron, thank you for the great review. We are so excited that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to have you back when you visit Orlando again.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I did not expect this hotel to be noteworthy. It had fit my needs for the business trip but it truely exceeded them. Location is excellent, their guest service is exceptional. The rooms were so spacious and well stocked. And they were clean. I work in the industry so I am extremely picky about the cleanliness....first thing i notice. The beds were so comfortable, the shower with double heads was luxurious, mini fridge and sink area perfect if I had the kids with me. Their breakfast was great for a free continental+. Everything you need and more. A lot of little touchs that went so far.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Bob M, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Orlando Convention Center/International Drive Area, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Thank you for giving such a great review and I am certainly glad to hear that you found our hotel noteworthy. Our hotel in centrally located in the I-Drive area with many restaurants and shops that is within walking distance and very convenient. Thank you again for your comments and feedback.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

They blocked the door and di d not let me in. I had to spell my name 3 times into a microphin, but they did not find my name.
Only when another guest opened the door I could show my reservation and they appologized.
I never made experience like this before.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank smokeonthewater1

Thank you for your comments about access to the hotel to check-in and I do apologize for the issue. The safety and well being of our associates is paramount and that is the reason we lock our doors at night, however, this type of error is unacceptable. I thank you for bringing this to our attention for review.