I stayed there two different weekends. The hotel is in a good location. Close to the Convention Center and the International Drive. Rooms are big, with a full kitchen, stove and refrigerator. Sofa bed in the living room. Decent size bathroom. No shampoo,conditioner,creams.etc. included. Just soap. Nice breakfast included in the price. Bagels, cream cheese, jams, coffee and juice, enough for me. The queen bed is very comfortable and the pillows are great. I sleep like a baby until Saturday around 8:30am when I started hearing noises coming from the floor above. Steps back and forth and drilling noises. That is when I found out they were renovating the 4th floor. I was in the 3rd. :( They tried not to make too much noise but it was not possible. I dont sleep until late so it was not a big deal. Next weekend was the same. Renovation is supposed to conclude in March...?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite hotel within walking distance to the West Wing of the Orange County Convention Center. Hotel is within close proximity to Seaworld, Universal Studios, and all International Drive attractions. All rooms feature a fully equipped kitchen and a comfortable recliner. Outdoor swimming pool and barbecue, fitness center, meeting room are also available. Complimentary shuttle bus to Parks and I-Ride trolley stop is located at hotel entrance. Light continental breakfast is served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Extended Stay so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6443 Westwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Westwood Blvd Hotel Orlando
- Extended Stay America Orlando
- Extended Stay Orlando
- Orlando Extended Stay