Great location if you are going to the expo center as you can walk (5 minutes). I booked three rooms, and in one room we found a BED BUG. The hotel night staffer was nice and accommodating, but the manager put someone back in that room three nights later after doing an "inspection". Take it upon yourself to do "inspections" as it took us all of three minutes to find the bed bug hiding in between the pillow top mattress at the head of the bed, which wasn't far from the dozen or more deposits of blood on the corner of the mattress. The next room they moved us to we found a condom wrapper and a white pill under the bed, GROSS.
Aside from that inhospitable incident, the other two rooms were clean and bug free. I think the hotel probably does a good job of keeping the hotel bug free, but obviously they need to pay more attention to the bed area. Beware travelers, its partly your responsibility to check the room you sleep in. The kitchen has basic utensils and a stove for cooking. I don't know if they have measuring cups, but it was nice to have a full size fridge/freezer.
Beware, the continental breakfast shouldn't even be called a breakfast in my opinion as they only have packaged muffins, packaged bagels, yogurt and a juice machine. No fruit or hard boiled eggs.
Lastly, the pool is NOT heated and while the pool area sees some sun, the pool itself gets zero sun from Nov-Feb. The hotel location is in a very safe area, and despite being next to the highway I didn't even notice it! Lastly, there is nice dive bar 4 minute walk down the street. Its actually not a bad spot to chill as there is plenty of room, but they allow smoking inside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite hotel within walking distance to the West Wing of the Orange County Convention Center. Hotel is within close proximity to Seaworld, Universal Studios, and all International Drive attractions. All rooms feature a fully equipped kitchen and a comfortable recliner. Outdoor swimming pool and barbecue, fitness center, meeting room are also available. Complimentary shuttle bus to Parks and I-Ride trolley stop is located at hotel entrance. Light continental breakfast is served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6443 Westwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Westwood Blvd Hotel Orlando
- Extended Stay America Orlando
- Extended Stay Orlando
- Orlando Extended Stay