I was concerned before going here as I thought the price was too good to be true. Upon arrival, we were greeted by a friendly staff member and made our way up to the room.
The room had everything we needed for a 3 week stay. By having a fridge freezer we were able to stock up on food and drinks for the duration and with the cooker and microwave, we were able to save money from time to time by eating in. This is very hard to keep to when you have so many great take-aways only 5 mins drive from here.
The location was great. It is right next to the quieter part of International drive but minutes drive away from the main part of I-Drive. Driving to Disney and Universal only took about 10-15 minutes and everything was easy to find at a touch of a sat nav. If you have no car, the couple we went with used the iRide a few times and found this was easy and cheap to use.
The room itself was laid out well with enough storage to put everything. The TV had about 20 channels and was easily swivelled around depending if you are in the "lounge" or "bedroom" area.
Outside you had a decent sized car park and also was an outdoor swimming pool. The pool was reasonably sized and was always kept clean with sunbeds dotted around. Before arriving, many of the pictures seemed to show that the pool is very shaded but my girlfriend was very happy to top up on her tan in the sun on most days out here.
The staff at the front desk and housekeeping were friendly and always happy to help. We received clean towels and the bedding was done for us each day.
There is a laundry area on the ground floor which is only accessible by use of your door pass. I believe that these were fairly priced (I didnt do the wasking but my gf did) but depending how long you are there, may be worth getting some detergent from Walmart. The was also a gym with 3 different exercise machines including a treadmill and exercise bike.
All in all, I was extremely pleased with the hotel and will definitely recommend this to people. I will also be back the next time my girlfriend allows us to come back to the USA!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite hotel within walking distance to the West Wing of the Orange County Convention Center. Hotel is within close proximity to Seaworld, Universal Studios, and all International Drive attractions. All rooms feature a fully equipped kitchen and a comfortable recliner. Outdoor swimming pool and barbecue, fitness center, meeting room are also available. Complimentary shuttle bus to Parks and I-Ride trolley stop is located at hotel entrance. Light continental breakfast is served daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Extended Stay America - Orlando - Convention Ctr - 6443 Westwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Westwood Blvd Hotel Orlando
- Extended Stay America Orlando
- Extended Stay Orlando
- Orlando Extended Stay