“Take the worries out of your next vacation at Extended Stay Deluxe Hotel, your home away from home.”

Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle
Ranked #236 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Clean rooms, warm welcoming staff, coffee bar! I enjoyed my stay. I even had time to use the workout room and pool. Whenever I asked for items for my room, the housekeeping staff was pleasant and more than happy to help. The room felt more like being at home. It was well worth the money. This was not my first time at this hotel, and it wont be my last. I look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed: August 2012
ESDAreaManager, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando - John Young Parkway. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a ""home away from home"" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels location.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

The staff are always polite. The lobby and rooms are always very clean. Easy access to the elevators and rooms. We always go there when we go to Orlando. I would definately say go there for a good night sleep at a great value. Rooms have lots room and space!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
ESDAreaManager, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando - John Young Parkway. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Pros -
Tremendous value
Excellent location
Very friendly and helpful staff
Attractive,freshly redecorated and well-furnished rooms
Clean and attractive public spaces
Excellent flat screen TVs and Showtime package
Nice pool
Ample parking

Cons -
Sparse continental breakfast with no variety day-to-day
Could use a "guest printer/scanner", the internet-based printer was problematic
Inconsistent A/C
Bad traffic flow in the vicinity of the property
Thin, poorly-fitted sheets

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Late_Apex_014
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Rooms were beingnupgraded with new flat screen tvs. Was a nice upgrade. My room had a little smell. The sofa sleeper was stained in multiple places. Bathtub was black. Bathroom ceiling was chipping. The cabinets in the rooms where dusty and full of crumbs. The rate of the room was cheap. and the staff was very nice.

• Stayed: July 2012
ESDAreaManager, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando - John Young Parkway. I know how committed we are to satisfying our guests, which is why it gave me great pleasure to read your kind words about our staff. Given this commitment, it was with great concern that I read the rest of your account. You have my most sincere apologies that your stay wasn't totally enjoyable.

Let me assure you that your experience is certainly not typical, and that we have put in place measures to ensure that the type of stay you had won't be repeated. Again, I apologize and promise you that we are committed to your total satisfaction. If there is anything you would like to discuss further with me or our guest relations team, please don't hesitate to contact us by visiting our website and clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope you will give us the honor of having you as a guest again if future travels will bring you into our area."

Reviewed July 18, 2012

I stay twice a month for business and love this place. The front desk staff is great. They genuinely seem happy to see you. The rooms are clean. Great location, right near a Walmart and shopping. You can't beat the price.

Room Tip: Pay the extra for the king! Lots more room.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Southpark - Commodity Circle, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Mark,

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando - John Young Parkway. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank PetraPrague6
Reviewed July 3, 2012

We booked a suite for 5 nights with my family (2 adults and 2 children). The room looked OK, but when you looked closer, it wasn't very clean. Under our bed we found an empty bottle of shampoo of the previous guest and the rug was dirty. The dishes and cutlery were both incomplete. One night, a big cockroach walked beside us and fortunately my husband killed it, otherwise, we wouldn't be able to sleep just with the thought that it could climb over the sheets. The beds had a particular odor (like if the linens weren't changed at all). At the front desk assured us that everything was clean. At the third day, we also had ants in our suite, and when we asked for insecticide, they told us that they didn't have any. The breakfast is very poor (coffee, tea, apple juice, orange juice, cranberry juice), muffins and yogurt. Although, we must acknowledge that the staff is very friendly and helpful. Our DVD player had a missing coaxial cable and they provided us with a new one. The TV is outdated, but it worked. Not so much storage places despite it is an extended stay hotel, so it is implied that you have a lot of things to store. The housekeeping service is optional (at an additional charge), and they only change the towels and take out the garbage. The location is very good (near the Airport, International Drive, Mall at Millenia, Walmart, Florida Mall).

Room Tip: Book the bigger suite.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MRomerodCorzo

I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay Deluxe Orlando - John Young Parkway. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.