Residence Inn Orlando Convention Center
$161
$227
$208
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$137
$122
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$189
$137
Agoda.com
$314
$255
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
Travelocity
$702
$458
Hotels.com
All reviewsinternational drivetwo bedroom suitefull kitchenuniversal blvda marriott rewards memberevening receptionyogurtwalking distancethe breakfast areafree breakfastfront desk staffhot breakfastbahama breezebed was very comfortablestayed here for nightssleeper sofasea world
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 20, 2011

Overall, the suite felt a little run-down...tile floors clean but looking worn, pink algae on my showerhead, dingy shower curtains, etc. The suite had a little bit of an odor. And the TVs were dated.

That said, the people were wonderful. We had problems with our Internet that they helped us with, they got us cabs every day, and responded promptly to a request for towels. That more than made up for the drabbiness.

Overall, it was a pleasant stay...the 2-bedroom/2-bathroom suite allowed a co-worker and I to save money while still having some individual privacy. It was a little run-down for a business trip, but I could see families on vacation being comfortable here.

It has on-site laundry. And the free high-speed Internet was a nice plus.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 6, 2010

I came in for a convention and there were bugs all over my room and in my coworker's room. Ants in the living room, cockroaches in the shower and unidentifiable little white bugs around the bathroom sink. It was disgusting.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank anonymous0812
Reviewed November 24, 2010

We stayed at the Residence Inn in February and was so impressed we returned in November. Staff great so is breakfast and Managers evening receptions. the only complaint was the pool. the water was freezing. In February you could go into the pool at night as it was heated. It was alright when you had the courage to go in but my sister-in-laws grandson is only 1 and he could not go into the pool at all. We repoted this when we arrived and after 3 days we were informed that they were waiting on part. We left after 2 weeks and still the part had not arrived. it was very disappointing as this was one of the reasons we returned to hotel because of the pool, I would have to be convinced that the pool was definitely heated before we would return. It is a shame as everything else was alright. Great location as well.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed November 12, 2010

We arrived about 1:45 in the morning today and the first thing we noticed when we turned on the lights was food on on the kitchen counter, and the sink backsplash. I mean it was very visible. So, we started looking around the kitchen and bathroom and the rest of the room to check it. The cabinets doors had food all over them and there was food on the racks and inside door of the refrigerator. We had to clean the refrig before we could empty our cooler and go to bed. The bathroom appeared clean, but there was a tan chair in our living room that has a visible food deposit on it that looks really gross. It is a very nice room and this is one of the few times we have had a problem with our room at a Residence Inn. That is one of the reasons why we stay at them for travel. Breakfast was fine. And we never make comments on our room until we check out. Had a bad experience at a hotel once and will never do that again.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank bewee63
Reviewed October 19, 2010

I chose this hotel primarely due to the fact that they accepted pets. I brought my cat with me for a 6 night stay. Pet "Friendly" is an understatement. The room was excellent. My only 2 issues were there was no TV Channel card in the room on arrival and it took a couple of requests to get one; and the AC unit was loud (in the bedroom closet). I was impressed how clean/new everything was. The housekeeping staff were more than accomadating.The hotel is so close to the Convention Center and many great reastaurants.
I give this hotel a 10 star. This was my first visit there, but not my last. Thank you to Fifi and all the staff there.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business