Residence Inn Orlando Convention Center
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$261
$191
$127
$187
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$138
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
Orbitz.com
$388
$303
Hotels.com
All reviewsinternational drivetwo bedroom suitefull kitchenuniversal blvda marriott rewards memberevening receptionyogurtwalking distancethe breakfast areafree breakfastfront desk staffhot breakfastbahama breezebed was very comfortablestayed here for nightssleeper sofasea world
Reviewed April 21, 2008

I travel for business and have extended stays. The Residence Inn has the best breakfast in the area and the staff is extremely helpful, friendly and efficient. The management goes above and beyond to make sure your stay is pleasant and comfortable. The outdoor pool is heated and is kept very clean. I recommend this hotel to anyone traveling for company reasons or for pleasure.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed April 18, 2008

Arriving for a convention always unnerves me, but the staff at the Residence Inn in Orlando made me feel so welcome that I didn't realize that I was traveling alone. Additionally, the rooms were spotless, and the breakfasts were delightful. I didn't have to get up early to try to find a restaurant, so I was able to be at the Convention Center before 8 AM. The manager personally greeted me and made sure that my accommodations were good. I will again stay here.

Stayed: March 2008
1  Thank Loves_to_travel2823
Reviewed April 16, 2008

I have had the pleasure of staying at this location more than 100 times and have always had an EXCEPTIONAL stay. Monica has done an exemplary job with her entire staff. As a frequent traveler it's a joy to walk in and be greeted by name. I am a Platinum member and have the option to stay at any Marriott in the Orlando area. I have chosen this location because of the professionalism that Monica and her entire staff convey to all of the guests during their stay. I have witnessed this during the breakfast and dinner buffet's. During the dinner buffet's I have seen Monica move from table to table talking with guests, calling some by name, asking if she or her staff can do anything to make their stay more pleasant. I absolutely marvel at her energy level and her keen desire to make each and every stay unforgettable. I would recommend this location to anyone...

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank TwizzlerFt_Myers_FL
Reviewed April 14, 2008

Let me put my review in very simple terms. Monica and her staff have always gone above and beyond to accomodate me and my guest. I have been going to this hotel on and off for the past 8 years that I can remember. I call the Orlando Resisence Inn my home away from home and Monica and her staff are like family. I always recommend this hotel to friends when traveling to Orlando. Just my $.02 worth.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed April 13, 2008

We stayed at the Residence Inn, Convention Ctr,for 3 months,we arrived in December 2007 and stayed until 02/24/08.We found all the staff very friendly and helpful,from our housekeeper,Marietta to the General Manager,Monica.The front desk staff couldn't have been more helpful,they were all very well informed.This was our 2nd stay at the Residence Inn and it will not be our last as we are returning again this December.We found everything clean and very comfortable,a real home from home.They were helpful with grocery shopping as the nearest was on Sandlake road,[Publix} Nothing seemed to be any trouble to them,had a few small problems in bathroom ,but these were attended to within minutes.Great for families and well equipped to cater for the businessman.Can and will certainly recommend this hotel to our friends and family.Our daughter and grandson [who is handicapped] will be staying there with us for Christmas.Good facilities for handicapped.We met a lot of good people while we were there from all over the States and Europe.We ourselves live in Palma de Mallorca,Spain and have already recomended this hotel to our friends here.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled as a couple