Tripadvisor
Orlando
5,976 results
All reviews splash zone facing the car park palm parkway downtown disney olive garden fridge and microwave room facing lake buena vista security guard shuttle service the bus cleaned every day coffee maker light sleeper magic kingdom free shuttle two double beds
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A great budget hotel. Very clean well maintained rooms. Free wifi, fridge, microwave in the room, coffee maker. Great housekeeping. Nice sunny pool. It is noisy on the I4 side but plenty of yous to the back.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
RosenHotels, Social Media at Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Smit2230,

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear how much you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for choosing Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista and we hope to host you again on your next trip to Orlando. Safe travels!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I loved this property. Awesome room and decor. It has two pools and a splash pad for kids and a bar and restaurant. I didn;t like that the Breakfast was an extra cost and kind of expensive. The guest services were nice except for one older white lady who was very rude. I also didn't like the pushing of time share tours. I liked that they had ample security but the security gate thing is a little much.

BillyH107,

Thank you so much for your review. We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay but we are happy to hear how much you loved the property. We appreciate your comments as we use these to help us improve our overall guest experience. Thank you for choosing us for your visit to Orlando and we hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here with my sister during Christmas week, while visiting my son. The location was perfect, and the property and service were good. The only negative was a strong odor around and in the outside elevator, which I noticed every time I rode it, but it didn't permeate into the room. Visited the gift shop and ate at the onsite buffet, which had good food.

teresawE2940KD,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are happy to have hosted you during the holiday season! We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay but are glad to hear how much you enjoyed your time with us overall. Thank you for choosing Clarion Inn at Lake Buena Vista and we hope to host you again on your next visit to Orlando!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Enjoyed the short time we were there. The staff was helpful. The room was clean, the Hotel overall was in good shape. I wish I had more time to use the pool area it looked relaxing and the water was warm. Perfect for a get away and when visiting the parks.
NO Parking fees!! We will be visiting this Hotel again.

Date of stay: January 2020

Anthony L,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your kind words! We are elated to hear that you enjoyed your stay here in Orlando with us, and we love that our pool was enticing. We look forward to our next chance to welcome you—hopefully, you'll get a chance to check out the pool for yourself when you return!

Best wishes,

Sean
Rosen Hotels and Resorts

Reviewed January 16, 2020

Stayed at this hotel December 6-10 for a quick trip to Disney. We were barely in the room so it worked for what we needed - I work in the hotel industry but couldn't get an associate rate with my brand so we ended up getting a really great flight/hotel deal thru Expedia for this property.

The property is pretty clean (I try to not look at it with my more critical hospitality eye). I found the air conditioning wasn't the best as the rooms could get warm at times but we played around with it to find a comfortable temperature. Service was fine - everyone was friendly.

It is MASSIVE! We were a bit of a walk from the main building. We were on the ground floor, which I wasn't crazy about. We didn't hear much noise in the morning, rather, it was at night with the loud music from the bars across the way. We did turn on the TV and didn't notice it as much.

I thought the breakfast was a great value - around $10 PP for a full buffet. The food was hot and fresh, with healthy/unhealthy options. Be aware if you order delivery you may need to walk to the main lobby to pick up your food. We had one order come right to our door, the other one we went to the lobby. Not a big deal for us but just something to keep in mind.

We used the shuttle service one time. It was on time, a nice bus and easy to find. The rest of the days didn't work with when we were coming and going from the parks so we used Uber and Lyft as we didn't rent a car. Parking is complimentary which is a nice perk if you are driving considering everyone else in the area charges. About 10-20 minutes from Disney depending on which park you are going to.

Overall, if you are going to be in the parks, need a clean spot in a central location, this hotel will work for you. I would come back if I needed to, however, my preference is to stay within my own brand so I can't say that I would be back any time soon. For anyone looking for a great deal, this is the place for you!

Date of stay: December 2019
RosenHotels, Social Media at Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

victoriamccabe14,

Thank you for your comprehensive review! We appreciate your valuable feedback, and we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed a clean and comfortable stay here in Orlando with us. While we understand brand loyalty, we do still hope to have the chance to welcome you back again in the future!

Best wishes,