“Our Christmas and New Year Vacation”

Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista
Ranked #180 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed January 5, 2014

It was our 5th stay at this hotel,, it was still of a good standard and it was nice to be recognised by the staff and warmly welcomed, our room was kept clean although the bathroom was in need of some TLC.
The theme park bus shuttle service was not up to its usual standard , turning up late or on occation not turning up for pick up for the scheduled park, this has no reflection on the hotel though.
Orlando over the Christmas period is the busiest time of the year so if you want to dine in the parks it will be advised to pre-book in advance, and be prepared to wait in lines for the rides 100 minutes or more.
We will continue to stay here and would recommend the hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank garyoverton50
RosenHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Thanks for the continuous business, garyoverton50!

We loved hearing from you. Loved the pictures too!

Thank you for sharing and for staying with us.

We hope to see you soon.

There are newer reviews for Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Great holiday..great hotel ....great location ....staff very welcoming , housekeeping excellent ., bar staff freindly all round excellent customer service ..no complaints at all from us ..rooms very clean and serviced daily. The noise from I4 didnt bother us at all we were usually very tired from having fun to even notice ...even if it did get noisy just turn the tv up lol ..what more could you ask for ???will definately visit again next january 2014
See you soon
Good job y'all

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Garry M

Thank you so very much, 617Muzza!

We are so happy to hear that you will be visiting us again. Please feel free to let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Thanks again!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Once again Clarion hotel exceeded my expectation.
i tried to make a reservation for 2 nights Dec 29 Th to Dec 31 st 2013 with 3rd parties online but unfortunately they were sold out.I thought about calling and luckily the front desk supervisor PETER answer my call. At first the hotel seemed to be full.I told him that their location was favorite and that I stayed their many time with satisfaction.he asked me for my name and verified it on the system. he kept trying and finally got me a room.THEY REALLY VALUE RETURNING GUEST.
I arrived the next day and were greeted like a VIP at the gate and at the front desk as soon as I said my name.
I checked in and went to my room, Surprise.
A Fruit and candy basket was there to welcome me and my room was different.New Bedding with 3 sheets different colors was there in place of the regular white one that I was used to.
The Sheets were so elegant and COMFORTABLE.
I had a very good night sleep and the next day I went the front desk to thank Peter and he told me that it was Choice Privilege pleasure to make sure that their guest were always 100 % satisfied. Of course the rest of my stay was amazing.
They really Value their returning Guests.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good rooms
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank Oussou12

We are definitely trying to ensure that every guest feels the love from us, Oussou12.

Thanks for staying with us again and letting us know how your stay went. We loved hearing about it.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you need anything.

I will pass on the kind words to Peter.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Just got back from a fantastic 16 night stay at the Clarion Inn. We've stayed before when it was the Comfort Inn,but have to say it is even better now.
First impressions when arriving was how gorgeous and Christmassy it was looking on the drive up to reception...we had a king room in building 1000 on the top floor as we had requested (many thanks to Terri-Ann for your help) Check in was quick and friendly.
I was pleasantly surprised at just how nice the room was, and have to say the bed was one of the comfiest beds I've ever slept on.

Loved it so much we have just booked to stay for 4 weeks this year over Christmas/New Year.

I highly recommend this hotel for anyone wanting a clean comfortable base and not wanting to pay crazy Disney prices.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Scotsmomma
RosenHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Isn’t Terri-Ann the best, Scotsmomma?!

Thanks for the awesome review. We really appreciate it.

Please visit us again soon. Have a fantastic day.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We decided to do a 3 day trip to Disney for New Years and reserved this hotel. I was very skeptical and awaiting a not so good stay. Happens to be that the hotel is not bad at all! The rooms are clean, fresh, and everything seemed to be working correctly. Also, very close to Disney parks and other major restaurants! I would recommend this hotel to other people. The only complaint I would have is that our room was in front of the pool, so when we went inside the room, it smelled of heavy chlorine.

Room Tip: Try not to reserve a room in front of the pool!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Taylor J

Such a nice review, Taylor J!

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to share your experience with us.

Please come back and visit us again soon.

Safe travels.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for 2 nights as we were meeting our son and his wife and children at Epcot.
We had a good time and we enjoyed the Clarion very much and ALL it's amenities it had to offer.
The ONLY drawback I would say is that I requested a Ground Level room, which we got, because of our Arthritis. Well they put us on the OPPOSITE SIDE of the Parking lot and we had to Pull our suitcases from the parking lot to the room.
The bathroom Could have been a little brighter too.
We WOULD return to this Motel!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank RonBrandich

Thanks RonBrandich!

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your schedule to update us on your experience at the hotel. We appreciate it very much. We hope you come back soon. If there is anything I can do for you in the future, please feel free to ask!

Thanks again,

Reviewed December 30, 2013

We just stayed 1 night before moving to our Universal resort, but we enjoyed the accommodations - clean, comfortable, and safe. We have stayed at this hotel many times over the years and always keep coming back. We used Choice Privileges points for this stay because it only cost 8000 points - that's a pretty good value. For the budget minded, this hotel can't be beat!

• Stayed: December 2013
3  Thank WDW_TTA

So kind of you, WDW_TTA!!

Thank you very much for the awesome review.

Please visit us again soon.