“Average”

Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista
Ranked #174 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Hotel was at a good location really close to Downtown Disney. Rooms were good and spacious. Staff was friendly and always with a smile. Good hotel when traveling on a budget. They had a great breakfast available and enough parking =)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
RosenHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Thank you for the great review, Ray G!

We hope you come back soon. Let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you.

Thanks again,

tshoemaker@rosenhotels.com

Write a ReviewReviews (5,101)

Reviewed November 29, 2013

This hotel has finally finished its upgrades. The rooms are really nice for a discount place. Wifi was strong, refrig and microwave included plus a comfortable bed and decent flat screen TV. It was too cool this last visit for a swim, but the pool is good sized. The hotel restaurant surprised me with selections this time for breakfast. For $8.99 it is a buy, but I saw a lot of coupons being handed in instead of cash, so you may want to explore that option. Important to ask for non I-4 side of the building. This hotel is on top of that major highway and it can get really noisy. There are several restaurants within walking distance and Disney is just around the corner. All in all, this place is hard to beat if you are a budget traveler.

Room Tip: Don't let them put you on the I-4 side of the buildings.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mark E

Great room tip, Mark E!

We know that this is one of the better tips and I will always try to assist in helping guests get this special request.

If you are back in Orlando, please look us up. We hope to have you back soon.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

I booked my holiday via cooperative travel and this hotel came highly recommended by the agent as she had stayed there herself! What a load of rubbish the hotel staff are rude they treat you like your dirt and worse still they steal from you! A manager is nowhere to be found! If you are British check your change every time you buy from the services within the hotel as they will short change you! I speak Spanish and I understood exactly what the staff were saying to each other and shocked them when I asked for the rest of my change in Spanish. The rooms are tiny they are not cleaned consistently. But please do not let this put you off Florida as the other people in lake buena vista are lovely and very helpful. This hotel has no understanding of the fact tourists keep them in a job. I will not recommend this hotel to anyone.

1  Thank Donna F

Hi Donna F-

I am so sorry that you experienced this. This is definitely not something that we will take lightly.

I will reach out to you about more details.

Please note that there is usually a manager available at the property. If you do not see one and need one, we do recommend requesting to speak to one and not giving up. All management can be reached by phone, emails, etc. if they are in a meeting.

I hope to get more information from you when I reach out to you privately.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I am a 61 yr old man, paralyzed on one side due to a stroke. I went to seven theme parks in seven days, by my self.Part of the reason I was able to accomplish this was due in part to the great service I got at this hotel.
My flight schedules to Orlando changed, and I arrived 5 hours early. My room was ready and I was allowed to check-in early.The room had a tub and I needed a roll-in shower.One phone call and I was moved, wheel chair and luggage, to another room within 15 mins.
The staff were friendly, courtious, and helpful. There are numerous restaurants nearby, shuttles to all the major theme parks and to shopping at the outlet mall.
I might want more luxurery. but I wasn't chargedand I didn't pay for luxery. Two thumbs up!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank olymiles

Absolutely loved reading your review, olymiles.

I’m happy to hear that your stay went so well. If you ever need anything in the future, please reach out to us.

Safe travels. Happy Holidays!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

This hotel is wonderful. From the pet freindly rooms to the fantastic breakfast buffet. The pets have a huge place to roam and lots of grassy area. They have a very nice pool. The rooms are updated and very comfy. Every room has a mini fridge and microwave. I love staying there when I am traveling with my pets. Also without them too.

2  Thank anabel239
RosenHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

We love our pets just as much as our guests, anabel239!

Thank you for sharing your experience during your last stay with us…we appreciate it.

We hope you visit us again soon. Safe travels! Happy Holidays.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We got a room in the building near the highway and we hear to much traffic.
I thought the rooms were clean until I saw a cockroach in the bathroom!!!!
Location of this hotel is very good, we had many restaurants to choose.

Hi Geraldina S-

Thank you for sharing your review with us. We strive for perfection when it comes to the rooms and are very much working on any issues with pests that present themselves to our guests. I’m so sorry that you experienced this.

I will reach out to you private to get a room number so our Chief Engineer can look into it.

Thanks again. Please let me know if you need anything.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

We have stayed at this Clarion before & always try to stay at a Rosen. Upon checking into our room there were underwear on the back of the bathroom door. (YUK!) The carpet was wet right at the vanity area. The TV had a line down the middle of it. There was something on the mirror (never touched it) the entire stay, the phone cord was frayed. No coffee or coffee cups the last night, & the carpet on the side of the bed became squishy wet. Maintenance said the tub was leaking. We were offered to switch rooms, on the last night, wanted to move us to the 3rd floor same building, I declined since I was leaving within 12 hours. When leaving it appeared that there was a few rooms around us vacant on the 1st floor. Made front desk aware of these issues.

Positive: the sheets and towels appeared clean, also under the bed, had soap & shampoo every day.

Overall very disappointed in this stay.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank jebrooks
RosenHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Good Afternoon, jebrooks-

Thank you for taking the time to update us on your most recent stay. I do apologize on behalf of the hotel regarding the issues you ran into. I really wish I had an excuse for the disappointing stay but I don't.

I have sent you a private message to get more information from you regarding your stay. I hope to hear from you so I can follow up with their team members to see what happened.

Thanks again,