“Needs to improvements!!!!!” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #175 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Rome, Italy
“Needs to improvements!!!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

We got a room in the building near the highway and we hear to much traffic.
I thought the rooms were clean until I saw a cockroach in the bathroom!!!!
Location of this hotel is very good, we had many restaurants to choose.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
RosenHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, November 28, 2013
Hi Geraldina S-

Thank you for sharing your review with us. We strive for perfection when it comes to the rooms and are very much working on any issues with pests that present themselves to our guests. I’m so sorry that you experienced this.

I will reach out to you private to get a room number so our Chief Engineer can look into it.

Thanks again. Please let me know if you need anything.

tshoemaker@rosenhotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (706)
  • Czech first
bonneau
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

We have stayed at this Clarion before & always try to stay at a Rosen. Upon checking into our room there were underwear on the back of the bathroom door. (YUK!) The carpet was wet right at the vanity area. The TV had a line down the middle of it. There was something on the mirror (never touched it) the entire stay, the phone cord was frayed. No coffee or coffee cups the last night, & the carpet on the side of the bed became squishy wet. Maintenance said the tub was leaking. We were offered to switch rooms, on the last night, wanted to move us to the 3rd floor same building, I declined since I was leaving within 12 hours. When leaving it appeared that there was a few rooms around us vacant on the 1st floor. Made front desk aware of these issues.

Positive: the sheets and towels appeared clean, also under the bed, had soap & shampoo every day.

Overall very disappointed in this stay.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank jebrooks
RosenHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Good Afternoon, jebrooks-

Thank you for taking the time to update us on your most recent stay. I do apologize on behalf of the hotel regarding the issues you ran into. I really wish I had an excuse for the disappointing stay but I don't.

I have sent you a private message to get more information from you regarding your stay. I hope to hear from you so I can follow up with their team members to see what happened.

Wilmington, Delaware
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

The Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista is only a 1/2 mile outside of the WDW Hotel zone near Downtown Disney, but unlike the those hotels; offers Free Parking, Free WiFi, great pool areas, much more reasonable restaurant choices & shopping nearby with Disney transportation free of charge (scheduled). Breakfast Buffet is excellent and Adults are prices at $8.99. The property is well-kept. Definitely request a room facing the pools vs. the parking lot. Laundry facilities are available too. Great value hotel. Our room was huge with an enclosed wash area/microwave/fridge room next to the bathroom.

Room Tip: Request a room facing the pool!
2 Thank RoadTripper516
RosenHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Thank you so much RoadTripper516!

We appreciate the kind words. Please visit us again soon. Would love to have you back.

Cellular: 407-832-1569
Fax: 407-996-3157
Jacksonville, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

I booked this hotel through groupon for the weekend for my three year anniversary I really hope to have a great experience. I am petrified of roaches so I hope this is not the case. I did have some push back about getting a king bedroom but they say the will work with me when I check in .......I will keep you all posted.

• Stayed November 2013
Hi Anoirrud!

Thank you for reviewing. If you run into any issues, please feel free to reach out to me. I will do everything possible to try and accommodate your requests. Unfortunately rooms with King beds are not guaranteed… I hope the front desk is able to find one for you.

Thank you.

Cellular: 407-832-1569
Fax: 407-996-3157
bangalore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

When I visited Orlando for conference at convention centre, stayed over here. Although its kinda far from convention centre and I- drive if u not driving. I had wonderful experience during my stay. Staff is very friendly and hotel is very well maintained. I loved eating breakfast over here, so many varieties unlimited:):):) its worth of value.

• Stayed October 2013
2 Thank mdzakblr
RosenHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Thank you so much, mdzakblr!

I am pleased to read about your experience at the hotel and hope you come back in the future.

If there is ever anything that I can do, please feel free to reach out to me.

New York City, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

I stayed at this location in Oct - Nov 2013 for several days. There were a few issues that resorted to us to moving to a different room. On the last day I awoke to "Cockroaches" in my room and on my bed!!! I told the front desk staff about this and all I got was, "Sorry." When I go on vacation I expect great hospitality & cleanliness, especially when spending so much on a vacation. I am very disappointed and will stay at a different property on my next return. I don't pay to sleep with cockroaches. I paid for a clean bed, instead I woke up to guests (roaches) in bed with me!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
7 Thank Darren A
Hello Darren A-

Pests are definitely something we hate reading about. I have sent you a personal email to find out more information.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. I really wish that it was handled better prior to you leaving, but I promise to make it right for you now.

upstate NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

Only stayed 1 night but from what I saw this place is perfect. Nice big clean rooms, big heated pools and excellent location. Great value for what you get. My only complaint was the noise from I4 traffic.

Room Tip: If your room faces the highway leave your air conditioner fan on to muffle the noise.
3 Thank hfdad
Thank you so much, hfdad!

We appreciate the feedback and great comments.

Let me know if you choose to come back and I will make sure you have a room facing the other direction.