“Fantastic”

Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista
Ranked #176 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The hotel is perfectly located by I-4 and is surrounded by great restaurants and shops. It is very easy to get from the hotel to Disney property. The check-in process was much faster than I envisioned it would be. The WiFi worked as needed, I was able to watch the soccer game on my Ipad without any buffering or problems. This place is a must stay for the price they charge.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank LINDA R
RosenHotels, Manager at Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Thank you, Fantastic. We appreciate you giving us such a glowing review.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,102)

Reviewed August 19, 2013

This is a simple hotel. If you are searching for a place just to sleep while in Orlando, this would be a good option. Simple hotel, but clean and well located. The breakfast has nothing special, but you can find options to start your fun day.

The room is big, so enough space for your luggage. The only problem is that if you don't intend to wake up early, someone walking on the aisle is going to bother you with conversations or something. The maid also doesn't respect the sign on the door and just enter as she want.

Anyway, if you find this hotel in a good price, and just want to have a safe and clean place to stay, this is your place.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Miimis

Yes, we do offer a good price and all the amenities. We apologize for our housing staff member not honoring your do not disturb period of time.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Our purposes for booking this hotel were simply to have a bed to sleep at night, and shower after spending the entire day at the parks. At first sight, the place doesn't look too shabby... and it almost gives you a "homey" feeling. The marble sinks are a nice touch as well. After the first night, we noticed that the bathroom had no vent fan... or rather it did, but it didn't work? either way we were practically in a 4x4 space with no ventilation, so yeah... smells were a problem. also, this place is seriously lacking in the cleanliness dept... the carpets need to be replaced or be seriously deep cleaned!

But anyhow, we knew beforehand that this isnt a 5 star hotel, so we kinda expected this... just know that this place isn't for keeping in memories, it's just an average place to sleep

Room Tip: Dont pick a 1st floor room unless you REALLY need to.
1  Thank leile l

We sincerely appreciate you taking time to review us here at Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista. It is through comments on specific items and/or areas that enable us to consider ways for improvement.

Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here during our Disney vacation and it was a wonderful experience. The room was clean, the staff was helpful, they have free shuttle buses to all the Disney parks, a pool and a buffet for a very good price.

• Stayed: July 2013
4  Thank Sel586

Yes, thank you. We pride ourselves on offering competitive prices for a great stay.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Excellent place to stay and close to everything. The room was very clean and the kids really enjoyed the water area near the pool. The price was great and the restaurant in the hotel was exceptional. Only complaint is that a hotel this size did not have a fitness center. We will definitely be back next year, though!

2  Thank Steve B

Thanks, we're so glad you enjoyed your stay and will come back to see us again.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

After me and my kids saved money a whole year to go Disney.when I reserved with expedia all I told them was I want clean hotel.and they recommended this one.i had my sister in law with her family too.we were 8 people.the first day I got there after check in.I open the closet and found bugs.go to the bath room find bugs in the tub.I called front desk and changed room for me.the other room my kids saw a spider in the bed but didn't want to tell me so I would be able to sleep.I just stayed at parks all day and night so I wouldn't go back to the room,its the worst feeling when you go on a vacation and have this feeling that you don't want to go back to hotel room.I know I was in a budget but I expected just clean rooms.no luxuary views or luxuary sheets.just clean.which I didn't find in this hotel.and would never do it again

3  Thank Moe E
Reviewed August 13, 2013

i was a little apprehensive reading the reviews on here but anyway we stayed here for 3 weeks in june and july I emailed prior to traveling and requested a high floor away from i4 this was forwarded to reception and was in place for ay arival no problems on check in it took a matter of 5 mins no hard sell for attraction tickets told them I purchased them in uk. The room was clean and there was ample storage things like iron and board coffee maker fridge radio alarm clock microwave were all in good condition the maid we had was excellent came 6 out of 7 days and the room was cleaned to a good standard the pool area was clean and the pool furniture was in good order also clean hotel towels were in plentiful supply. I plan to return next year to florida I will be booking with clarion inn if you have any doubts before going don't because this is a good hotel also the free wifi is a bonus I didn't use the bar which is in the lobby or the shop so I cant comment

Room Tip: high floor away from the i4 is quieter
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank David T
RosenHotels, Manager at Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Thank you much for recommending us, Clarion Lake Buena Vista. We do try to offer all the goods and services our guests would need and expect. We'll see you next year!