Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista
$114
$173
$157
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$89
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$177
$134
Agoda.com
$225
$202
  • Restaurant
Rosen Centre Hotel(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$325
$247
$289
$239
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
Orbitz.com
$702
$458
Orbitz.com
5,266 results
All reviewssplash zoneroom facing the parking lotdowntown disneypalm parkwayolive gardenfridge and microwaveshuttle servicelake buena vistasplash padshuttle busescoffee machinelight sleepercleaned every daymagic kingdomfree shuttletwo double bedssea world
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Had a great experience here and will be making future reservation. when we arrived we were greeted with a welcome and a smile, i felt very welcome. The room was very clean and i loved the area the hotel was in it was walking distance to shopping center and resturants the outlet was right acroos the street for hotel which was awsome. they servied breakfast ever morning which it was a buffet so we had plenty to choose from. they also had activities for the kids and also a splash zone for kids to play in and also a play ground and they also have two outdoor pools and a game room. i felt very safe they had security guards on property 24hrs. i will be reccommanding this hotel to other. This hotel may not be a 5 star hotel but it cheap and nice.

3  Thank Shantiel G
RosenHotels, Manager at Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We are very excited to hear that you will be staying with us again. We can't wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

My husband and I were very happy and satisfied during our stay at the Clarion Inn (4/6/2013-4/10/2013) The rooms are average but very clean and comfortable. The location is Perfect!!!! There is a good variety of resturants ,fast food places and Souvenir shops just walking distance from the hotel. Disney and Universal is close by. The hotel offers shuttles to the Amusement parks .

The staff is very friendly, especially Chantel!!!!! She was able to accommodate us to a king size bed without a problem. Our Package included free breakfast and a bottle of wine .The breakfast (buffet)was GREAT!
This hotel is not a five star but I would recommend this hotel for anyone who plans to spend most of there time out and about.

We plan to return very soon!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank RomanceQuest
Reviewed April 15, 2013

First of all, I had intended to say that I had a very pleasant stay at this hotel. The externally-accessed rooms are comfortable and clean (top tip - make sure you are in a room facing AWAY from the freeway - the noise on that side was horrendous), very nice pool area with good splash zone for kids), well stocked shop that was open nearly all the time, well-maintained grounds, and very visible security which was nice. However, I stayed for 5 nights and on the last evening my daughter became very sick, and eventually had to visit ER at a local hospital. Now, you would expect any hotel that survives on family business to bend over backwards to help in such cases - unfortunately that was not the case here. Though some front desk staff were very nice indeed, others were not. Travelling as a single parent, I had the added difficulty of not being able to leave the room without my daughter in tow, and clearly if she is vomiting all the time that makes this rather difficult. I first rang reception quite early in the morning as I needed to call back to the UK to my insurer, as it became clear to me we were going to miss our flight home. The woman at the desk told me I had to buy a calling card from reception. Since there was no way I could leave the room at that time, I asked if someone could bring the card to me and charge my room, and I was told in no uncertain terms that was not possible. When I rather crossly said that my daughter was in no state to leave the room and she would likely be vomiting in reception, I was told "that's fine."! Unbelievable. The one time I saw the manager he was pleasant enough and extended our stay by 2 nights, though even the insurer told me that when dealing with some of the staff on the phone they did not come across as very helpful. My previous rate had included a very basic continental breakfast, but when I asked I was told that my extra nights did not include this! When it became apparent we had to stay yet another night, my insurer was told by reception that we would have to move rooms as someone had apparently booked our specific room (which seemed a little strange to me for a hotel with 400 almost identical rooms). Since I therefore was going to have to pack anyway, and tired of these and several other annoyances from some reception staff, I therefore decided to move next door to the Quality Suites for the last night. It's such a shame, as I will certainly never return to this hotel, since I would expect hotel staff to be bending over backwards to help a single parent in a predicament, rather than making things worse - if it weren't for the fact that I have a family member elsewhere in Florida sorting things out for me, it would have been a nightmare.

Room Tip: Avoid the sides facing the freeway.
1  Thank mgjbird
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I have just returned with my 12 year old daughter from a 14 night break here at the Clarion Inn during a very busy easter/spring break. After reading some of the other reviews I was a little apprehensive about the stay - but I needn't have worried at all! The hotel looks grand as you enter,and the surrounding grounds look well kept and very pretty.
There is a security guard at the entrance 24 hours a day and then there are security guards floating around the complex, which made me feel very safe. We had a room facing the car park, so it was quiet and still a lovely view, the bonus being we could see the epcot fire works from our balcony :) . We stayed on the 5th floor on the building to the left of reception,and this was a fab room. The room was spacious with plenty of storage for our clothes and purchases, and the beds were huge!! We had a twin room so had a double bed each, and they are VERY comfy!The cleaners tended to the rooms every morning unless you put the do not disturb sign out, but will still give you coffee refills or shampoo if you ask. The coffee machine in the room is fabulous (even if the coffee itself is not lol, but it's free and great for the morning), The bathroom on the room was very clean and looked newly refurbished, the only downfall being that the sink is in the "kitchen" area. The microwave and refrigerator are a nice touch, and we did use them a couple of times. The bath and shower were great and a constant supply of warm water was to be had. The hotel "free" breakfast was disappointing, it is a choice of toast or fruit loops or cornflakes. Not really the best, but it did the trick for putting something in our stomachs before setting off for the theme parks. I was also disappointed that the hotel charges almost $20 for 2 breakfasts if you want the cooked one, and even though this is lovely, I feel it is too expensive for guests staying at the hotel - maybe half price offers would be an idea?
The shuttle service is mostly on time for the theme parks, but there is a huge rush when they get there and I watched families who had waited ages being shoved out of the way by other more eager guests who had no manners! I do feel maybe a a series of "waiting bars" or something to form a queue behind would work, and would enable the ones who went early to wait to actually get on the shuttle. We found all the drivers to be friendly and helpful, and the one who we think was either russian or polish was extremely comical...always cracking jokes and having fun! The shuttles were a great plus and even if they were full they would send another after. We also used the Lynx buses as the stop is straight across the road from the hotel and it only cost me $3 for both of us to travel, we used this several times to get back from downtown disney at night because the hotel doesn't provide transport there, it was quick easy and safe, the number 50 (just check it goes through palm parkway and the stop is behind the cirque de soleil tent)
We also did the timeshare tour on offer by the Wyndham by the shop, and for 2 hours of listening and then turning them down we gained $100 to go shopping! Great...but we were lucky, some people were on the tours for 3/4 hours :/ !We did it whilst killing time before taking the bus to the premium outlets. The outlets and malls are amazing, and to reach florida mall take the free shuttle to universal then hop on the 37 bus to florida mall...$2 each! Bargain, and then you get on the bus back in time to get the shuttle to the hotel, it would have cost us much more for a taxi from the hotel. The lake buena vista outlets were our favourite place and we had bargains in Tommy Hilfiger and aeropostale. Also the vineland premium outlets were a great day out with bargains at charlotte russe and ralph lauren.
The hotel is surrounded by different restaurants and little shops. We loved cici's pizza which was a bargain at just under $13 for 2 all you can eat buffets and 2 32oz refillable drinks! The pasta and salad bar are amazing! And they will create any pizza you want, or even the pizza toppings without the base if you want to be healthy :

All in all we had an amazing stay here, and even though I was alone with my daughter I felt extremely safe and walked during the night to the shops and surrounding areas. We never used the pools but they were clean and looked very inviting. The staff were very helpful, and let me weigh my suitcases about 6 times lol! There is always someone at reception to help you. The food at the hotel is lovely too- and the portions are huge! But it can be cheaper to eat elsewhere, but it isn't expensive here. The bar staff were lovely also, and always seemed to be rushed off their feet but had time for you. I cannot think of 1 reason why I would not reccommend this hotel to people it really has everything you could possibly need for a great stay in Florida :)
Thank you Clarion Inn for a wonderful stay!! :)

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the car park, and on the 5th floor :)
4  Thank Lana L
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Stayed here for two weeks during easter holidays. Found all the staff to be helpful and cheerful, especially Jill in the dining room who could not do enough for us. The guest services were really helpful in booking taxis etc with no fuss. Rooms were a bit dark but as we only slept there at night it did not bother us, the noise from the I4 is not as bothersome as I had first thought it would be, we soon got used it and slept well. The shutte service was very busy but overall was a good service, we also used the Link 50 bus to get around instead of waiting and this is great value at $2 per adult and $1 for a child for any length of journey. Did not need a car as it was easy to get around.

The only negative of this hotel is the housekeeping, I would have liked to have clean sheets at least once during the two weeks and the bin the kitchen area was only emptied once, I had to empty it the other times.

Overall a good value budget hotel in a great location for getting to all the parks. We would definitely stay here again.

2  Thank Lorna L