Legacy Vacation Resorts-Lake Buena Vista
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$159
$174
$111
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$162
$137
$92
  • Pool
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$162
$123
$164
$145
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$169
$196
$136
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$179
Orbitz.com
$332
$282
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $345/night.

All reviewsfull kitchenmini suiteliving roomjacuzzi tubtrash bagsone bedroom apartmentwasher and dryertime shareuniversal and sea worldnice place to staywatch tvfront desk staffadjoining roomsup to dateorlando attractionswould stay here againa king size bed
Reviewed April 20, 2013

We stayed here for a week in April - Had the large unit with full kitchen, laundry, king bedroom, two double bedroom and den with pull out couch. LOVED the size of it! It was nice to park in front of your door (especially coming home with sleeping children after the parks), having the laundry and full kitchen was a huge plus in saving money, the kids slept so much better in their own rooms as opposed to one large hotel room, the pool was clean and never too busy, hot tub was very hot (sometimes they are just warm), front desk supplied tennis equipment, just over a mile to Downtown Disney - close to I-4 on/off ramps, Pizza Hut, Dunkin Donuts, McDonalds, etc. right there around the corner! Would recommend it for sure, would return for sure, actually can't wait to go back!!! The hotel itself is older and likely a 3 star but the amenities make it for sure!!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Mandria C
Stephanie C, Guest Relations Manager at Legacy Vacation Resorts-Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

How wonderful to hear that you had a great time here with us at Legacy Vacation Club in Lake Buena Vista!

Several of the amenities that you pointed out are what make us stand our amongst the numerous hotels in the Orlando area. It's great to hear that you enjoyed the spacious accommodations - this is always a favorite with families that visit our resort.

Our location is indeed convenient and we're glad this was a selling point for you.

We hope you'll be able to visit us again in the future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I recently stayed with my family of 7 over spring break, the room was a great size, nice, and very clean. However the plumbing was not strong and barely flushed. On the third day of our stay the pipe broke in the building that we had, I know the resort had no control over this, however it really inconvenienced our day. Only a couple of us could shower before there was no water. We called for status on the repair, and after four calls to the front desk I finally asked if we could just have access to a different building to use the bathroom. They did give us access to the other room. Overall the stay was nice and enjoyable, the pool was relaxing and the location was very convient for what we were in Orlando. I would most likely give it another chance.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank HilaryM126
Stephanie C, Guest Relations Manager at Legacy Vacation Resorts-Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Dear Hilary,

First and foremost, please accept our sincere apologies for any of the inconveniences which occurred during your stay. We are terribly sorry if these affected your stay at all.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review, and are pleased to hear that overall you enjoyed your stay. We love to hear that you enjoyed the pool and our convenient location.

Again, please accept our apologies and we do hope you'll keep us in mind when planning your next vacation.

Warm regards,

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Happy ending. two stays at this resort. I run a business and learned that you can not get it right every time. My gauge of success, is how you deal with the short commings and how you make it right. Expecations were not met the first time. My concerns were met head on, and they worked hard to correct and make it right. Happy endings.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Frank B
Stephanie C, Guest Relations Manager at Legacy Vacation Resorts-Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Hi Frank,

Thanks for taking the time to leave this message! We apologize for any inconveniences you may have initially experienced with us. However, it's wonderful to hear that your "concerns were met head on" and that these issues were resolved.

Here at Legacy Vacation Club we pride ourselves on our customer service. We want to provide families memorable vacation experiences and are able to do so with the help of our friendly and attentive staff.

We hope you'll keep us in mind when planning your next vacation.

Best,

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I just returned from a 6 night stay at the Legacy Resort. There are positives and negatives to share. Before deciding on this accommodation, realize it is a resort location NOT a hotel. So there is not daily room service/cleaning. This is okay with me as I'm fine with reusing towels, not having bed changed every night etc. There is an additional charge if you want to have cleaning done during your stay.

Positives:
Room was clean and everything was in working order.
Location was ideal -- just a mile away from Downtown Disney where you can park for free and jump on the Disney buses and get anywhere.
Price was right. Didn't have a discount hotel feel.
Facility itself is nice and access is easy

Negatives:
Almost no customer service. I asked three times for additional washcloths and never received them. My room key quit working and when I went to the desk to have it fixed was not offered an apology or any concern that I'd been inconvenienced (I was hauling groceries, and other gear at the time, so it really was a hassle)
The door that connects to the adjoining room permits ANY noise to carry over. I woke up one morning to the sound of my neighbors having breakfast. After that I closed the bedroom door the next night it was okay but if I'd had noisly neighbors, it would have been miserable. This was in one of the small units, so perhaps other units don't have this problem.

I might consider this accommodation again because of the price, but I'd look for othe value properties as well. They did nothing to build any customer loyalty. This was quite a comparison to the Disney parks where the guest is Queen.

Room Tip: For more privacy, ask for a room that doesn't have an inter-room connection to another unit. If you want a DVD player, you should ask about it. There wasn't one in my room, but I didn't need it.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed for two nights in February 2013. First, when you check in they really try to hard sell the timeshare breakfast. I found that very annoying, if I say no the first time, then stop trying. Next, we stayed in a Junior suite and let me explain you can hear every word, every movement of your neighbors, it sounds like they are in your room. If you have a large group with adjoining rooms it wouldn't be an issue, but with strangers it is a major negative. The suite was mostly clean, but not updated. Because of he noise we would not stay here again or recommend.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank designermedusa
Stephanie C, Manager at Legacy Vacation Resorts-Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the confusion regarding our vacation ownership options.

We do offer timeshare products to those who are interested in taking a tour and hearing about the benefits of vacation ownership. However, our team members who are offering these benefits and services should have communicated this to you without pressure. I apologize for the delivery and perception received during your check in experience with our sales team.

In regards to the noise levels with adjoining units, unfortunately some units generates a higher level of noise than others, and unfortunately this is not an easy fix. All we can do is contact the appropriate unit and ask that at a certain time in the evening they exercise quiet time and be considerate of those guests in adjacent units. Again, I apologize for the noise and we would have certainly addressed this while you were staying with us.

Thank you once again for taking the time to convey the details of your stay. We look forward to hearing from you.

Legacy Vacation Club Management