We stayed here for a week in April - Had the large unit with full kitchen, laundry, king bedroom, two double bedroom and den with pull out couch. LOVED the size of it! It was nice to park in front of your door (especially coming home with sleeping children after the parks), having the laundry and full kitchen was a huge plus in saving money, the kids slept so much better in their own rooms as opposed to one large hotel room, the pool was clean and never too busy, hot tub was very hot (sometimes they are just warm), front desk supplied tennis equipment, just over a mile to Downtown Disney - close to I-4 on/off ramps, Pizza Hut, Dunkin Donuts, McDonalds, etc. right there around the corner! Would recommend it for sure, would return for sure, actually can't wait to go back!!! The hotel itself is older and likely a 3 star but the amenities make it for sure!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes away from Disney(R), Legacy Vacation Club Lake Buena Vista is also only 2 miles from The House of Blues, Cirque du Soleil, shopping & restaurants. Onsite, guests can enjoy the swimming pool, hot tub, tennis court & beautiful garden. About the property A condominium-style resort featuring mini suite, 1-bedroom suites & 2-bedroom deluxe suites. Each room features full kitchens/kitchenettes, dining & living areas, flat-screen TV's onsite laundry facility, business center & free WiFi resort wide ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Legacy Vacation Resorts-Lake Buena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Vacation Resorts-Lake Buena Vista Hotel Orlando
- Celebrity Resort Orlando
- Celebrity Hotel Orlando
- Celebrity Resorts Lake Buena Vista