We stayed in the summer of 2011. Front desk was very helpful & friendly but it did take a while to check in. We also purchased tickets to DW & Epcot from them.
We stayed in their 2 bedroom. Full Kitchen, living room, Dining room and our room had a jetted tub. They really need to purchase new mattresses for their beds. They were like sleeping on cardboard boxes. I have a bad back and I wasn't a happy camper. The walls are very thin. Not good if you have noisy neighbors & can hear the planes going over. Pools are very nice.
The resort is in a good location. We ate dinner @ Red Lobster & Planet Hollywood at Downtown Disney.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes away from Disney(R), Legacy Vacation Club Lake Buena Vista is also only 2 miles from The House of Blues, Cirque du Soleil, shopping & restaurants. Onsite, guests can enjoy the swimming pool, hot tub, tennis court & beautiful garden. About the property A condominium-style resort featuring mini suite, 1-bedroom suites & 2-bedroom deluxe suites. Each room features full kitchens/kitchenettes, dining & living areas, flat-screen TV's onsite laundry facility, business center & free WiFi resort wide ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Vacatia and Odigeo so you can book your Legacy Vacation Resorts-Lake Buena Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Vacation Resorts-Lake Buena Vista Hotel Orlando
- Celebrity Resort Orlando
- Celebrity Hotel Orlando
- Celebrity Resorts Lake Buena Vista