TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
3,688 results
All reviews disney springs the bus pizza hut breakfast buffet lake buena vista shuttle service magic kingdom beds were comfortable gift shop free shuttle balcony fireworks bw parks transportation lbv convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here for 2 nights for a quick weekend trip to Orlando to go to a concert at the House of Blues.

I was able to walk to Disney Springs but was disappointed that the shuttle didn't start running until 6. It was vague on the website so beware that the Disney shuttle is only for the parks all day. I felt save walking back at 6:20 in the day (I was by myself) but am grateful friends gave me a ride back the night of the concert.

It was frustrating to come back from a hot day of traveling and walking 15k steps to a shower of cold water. I called that night and they said they'd fix it the next day. Alas, I came back and midnight and it still wasn't fixed. Luckily they were able to fix it but as a gal who showers at night and just wanted to go to bed it was inconvenient. *They did take off the resort fees to compensate*

I also had the breakfast buffet one morning which was very reasonable and tasty.

I was also surprised to arrive and see construction which happened to be out of my window. I know it is temporary. I would stay again:)

1  Thank CruiserMom28
GMLakebuenavista, Manager at Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

We truly appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay with us here at Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort. We apologize that you experienced some issues with the transportation and we will do our best to make sure information is more clearly listed. We can't wait to welcome you back once the construction project is complete!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Should have known by price but though it was a good Expedia deal. Thought it would be ok because of proximity to Disney Springs which was part of trip. The hotel was dated.nothing looked really clean. Eating there was a disaster. Food all seemed to be reheated. Don’t spend the $25. Extra for their breakfast buffet. Everything was stale and tasteless. Could not eat. Even the sheets were scratchy.
Cannot recommend this place at all.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank TrailBlazer748480

Thank you for your comments and feedback from your recent stay with us. We are very sorry for the service issues you experienced. Your feedback will help us improve and we will address each of these issues with our team. We hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Beware of a good bargain. I recently had a one-day layover in Orlando and I wanted to stay within walking distance of Disney Springs. My flight was leaving the next day around noon and I was looking forward to relaxing, swimming in the pool, and strolling the stores/restaurants of Disney Springs.
The hotel stay started out friendly enough. I had stayed at this hotel a few years prior and I it was well kept, clean, and the staff was friendly. Check in was easy, they went over the "resort fee" and price of my stay.
When this deal popped up on the Best Western Site I was surprised. It was about $20 less than the Marriott property that I normally stay at when I am in the area. They did inform me that there was construction being done on site and that it started around 8 am. I was fine with a little noise and I am generally up by then. So I booked the nonrefundable room.
The hotel had about 19 floors and there were only about 10-15 cars in the parking lot. This seemed odd to me as construction was not going on in the hotel but on the adjacent property.
The lobby looked nice and refreshed, since I had stayed there last. It clearly had undergone some recent renovations. I took the elevator up to the 10th floor. Immediately a musty smell hit my nose.
I walked into the room and immediately noticed that things were not up to Best Western standards. There was also a musty smell in the room. The paint was peeling off of the walls. There was a constant leak coming from the air conditioning vents. The paint was bubbling off of the walls as a result of this, and the vent was rusting.
The bathroom was even worse. The floors were disgusting, there was caked on dirt on the floor near the tub, and there was rust all over the fire sprinklers. The bath tub had been re-glazed and was peeling. There was water damage on the prints on the wall.

I contacted customer service to let them know about the condition of the hotel and that this is not what Best Western guests should expect from one of their properties.
Their reply was just as disappointing as the state of the room. They said that they were aware of the conditions of the hotel but that in the future they will have a brand new resort and welcome me to visit them again. This is not what I expected from a national brand that used to have such great properties. I travel frequently and this is simply not acceptable.
I wanted them to fix the problems and let potential guest know of the deplorable conditions of this property. Minimally an apology, a guarantee to do better in the future, and some compensation would have been nice.
In the future I will avoid any property associated with Best Western. Too bad. I used to think highly of them.

Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank Osobarboso

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your recent stay at our hotel. We are disheartened to hear about your experience as it falls short of the service we pride ourselves in providing. We apologize and want to assure you that we will share your feedback with the whole leadership team as we always want to create a welcoming experience for our guests. We hope that you reconsider staying with us once we complete our expansion and renovation is complete so that we have the opportunity to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Our air conditioner went out and we came to this property for relief. It was a cool experience. Front desk was awesome and the breakfast was excellent.I recommend this facility to all who visit WDW parks.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Michael, thank you for your kind review! We're thrilled we were able to help you escape the heat and provide you with a great experience. We hope we get the opportunity to welcome you again if you ever want to have a stay-cation.

Reviewed September 16, 2019

Like the title mentions, the ongoing construction created some issues with the overall experience. The staff, however, went above and beyond to correct or accommodate for any issues we had during our stay. The location is great for the price. Its not far at all from Disney springs restaurant and shopping area. The buses run to all the parks and they run up to an hour before and/or after extra magic hours at the parks. The buses make a lot of other stops so the ride can take a while but it is convenient and relatively consistent transportation to the transportation center and park entrances. Once the hotel is finished with the new wing of the building and construction is finished I imagine things will be a lot smoother and it would be somewhere I would very much recommend to anyone going to Disney World!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time rate and review your recent stay with us. While we're thrilled that our friendly staff made such a positive impression, we apologize that you experienced issues due to the construction. Please be assured that we are doing our best to minimize the impact it has on our guests. We can't wait to show you the finished product as we think you'll love the updates. We hope we get the opportunity to welcome you again the next time you visit the Orlando area.