3,345 results
All reviewsdisney springsthe buspizza hutbreakfast buffetlake buena vistashuttle servicemagic kingdombeds were comfortablegift shopfree shuttletime sharefireworksbalconybwparkslbvtransportation
Reviewed December 4, 2017

This was my third trip to Disney World and my second time staying at a Disney Springs Resort hotel.
Pros - Rooms are clean and spacious. Every room has a balcony and you pay slightly more for a Disney view. There is a snack store, Disney store, and small marketplace for pizza hut and sandwiches that closes at 11. Staff at the front desk and restaurant is always friendly and the omelet guy is amazing if you do the breakfast buffet.
Con 1 - miscommunication between the hotel and what is published on their site. The bus shuttles are run by an independent company. The hotel site says they run until 11 from Hollywood Studios and 11:30 from Animal Kingdom but this IS INCORRECT. They only run until 90 mins after park closing. If you go to Hollywood Studios and stay for Fantasmic. You WILL be stranded in the dark if you miss the 9:30 bus. This happened to me, my elderly mother and 4 yr old. When we called the hotel they seemed baffled at their own website.
Con 2 - kids eat free is only for breakfast if you do the buffet. All other times (lunch and dinner), they will tell you that the hotel is under new management and give you a kids menu. Kids do not eat free outside of breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank rosebard
Reviewed December 4, 2017

Hotel is decent, breakfast is not included. Bus system is on time leaving from the hotel just returning is a little challenge. Pool is nice and the market is convenient. They will provide a microwave if you ask and try to get the Disney view, you can see the fireworks show right from your room!

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed December 1, 2017

Family and I have annual Disney passes so we go often and have never had a bad experience. Great for place to stay for a quick weekend getaway or an extended stay.Great location, value and amazing staff. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed December 1, 2017

Perfect experience from check-in to check-out. Only thing to be aware of if you have back issues, the mattress was hard but supportive. If you are looking for a cloud sleeping experience, this may not be the place for you.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 1, 2017

dirty I was using points ,If i had to pay for it , I would have checked out & gone home & been Disapointed. This was my worst vacation experience w/ Best Western. I . Best Western is still my favorite Hotel not stay at this Hotel again

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
GMLakebuenavista, Manager at Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2017

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for your experience at our hotel. I am very sorry for the service issues you experienced. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

- Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Management