3,425 results
All reviews disney springs the bus pizza hut breakfast buffet lake buena vista guest services shuttle service magic kingdom beds were comfortable gift shop free shuttle time share balcony fireworks bw parks lbv
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Very welcoming atmosphere. Nice hotel and good value for your money if you're only looking for the basics. Nice decent room with a view, great ambience in the restaurant and the pool area is nice and clean. Balcony access is great to enjoy morning coffee and a sip of wine at night with a fantastic view.

However, it is the very accommodating and friendly gestures of the staff that made our stay truly wonderful in this hotel. We felt special if not VIP's and we sincerely appreciate that. Special thanks to Youssef Bounfour, Shyla and Katrina (and those behind the scene) for helping me arranged the surprise birthday for my daughter. The birthday banners and the cake were lovely. My daughter was really touched and she had a truly memorable birthday. I can't thank you all enough. We had a great time. Thumbs up to you all!

See you next time BWLBV!

Room tip: If you're not scared of heights, ask for a higher floor to get a fantastic view of the city.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Youssef B, Front Office Manager at Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We appreciate all your nice comments, and we’re glad we were able to help make your stay a good one! We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Regards,

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Spent 7 nights here in 2007 for my honeymoon. Honestly this was one of the best hotels I have stayed so far since my 5 trips to disney. (We go once or twice a year). All the others were off property, had to pay a resort fee or a parking fee and were just too far of a drive for us. Honestly if the rates are good in feb I may be booking here again! The other places are just way too much and this place gives you a good bang for your buck! Hotel people were very nice and pleasent! I hope I can write another review in February if we do book with you guys again! Keep up the awesome job!

Date of stay: December 2013
1  Thank Brigitte G

Thank you for taking the time to offer feedback from your recent stay with us. We’re glad you had a good stay and hope to see you again soon. We appreciate your comments, and pay attention to what our guests have to say!

regards,

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Stayed at this hotel one night for business. The staff was friendly and the rooms were decent. Definitely not the nicest or classiest hotel I have been to but it did the trick, I would stay here again and recommend to people.

Date of stay: April 2014
Trip type: Traveled on business

regards,

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Great hotel & services. But the safes are not safe because we have inside jobs employees checking the safes for untracking items like cash & jewelry that you cannot track nor prove. Beware!
I intend to go back but not to leave anything valuable in the safe but a bible.

1  Thank Risenat J

Thank you for providing a review from your recent stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time, and know that we listen to all comments both positive and informational, and use them as a way to constantly look for ways to deliver a superior guest experience. As for the safes in the rooms, they are digital and once our guests set them up to their own code, its hard for employees to open them. also we do provide safety deposit box at the desk with hard keys for guest use free of charge.We hope to see you on your next visit to the Disney area, and hope it is real soon.
Best Regards,

Reviewed July 22, 2014

The hotel was really nice and clean. The room was perfect for my family size of 3. The staff was very helpful, visible, and available when needed. The only problem I had was the number of channels available on TV. However, I do understand that people spends most of their time away from the hotel for entertainment purposes.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Latanya R G

Thank you for providing a review from your recent stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time, and know that we listen to all comments both positive and informational, and use them as a way to constantly look for ways to deliver a superior guest experience. We hope to see you on your next visit to the Disney area, and hope it is real soon.
Best Regards,