$106
Hilton.com
$186
$159
  • Pool
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$117
$79
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$170
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $202/night.

$356
$304
DisneyWorld.com
$155
$100
Priceline
3,320 results
All reviewsdisney springsthe buspizza hutbreakfast buffetlake buena vistashuttle servicemagic kingdombeds were comfortablefree shuttlegift shoptime sharefireworksbalconybwparkslbvtransportation
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We are annual passholders and visit WDW often, usually staying on-site. A last minute decision to visit the parks over Valentine's Day weekend and I wasn't able to find a room on-site at a rate I was comfortable with. I was able to reserve this Best Western through Book It as a mystery hotel just days before the weekend for a great price (not much of a mystery as the specification of this "mystery hotel" were almost exactly as written for the Best Western, so I knew what I was getting ahead of time).

Check-in was quick and mostly painless. Two low points were that the "resort fee" charge at check-in was higher than listed on the Book It website (not sure if this is the fault of hotel or booking website). Also, the check in clerk directed us to a second desk off to the side after finishing normal check in to pick up a welcome packet. In reality this was a ploy to talk about a timeshare for a nearby Wyndham. I couldn't care less about listening to their spiel so I politely took my packet and easily walked away (they were not pushy). A bonus about this was that they gave me a small coupon booklet for the area, which happened to have a coupon to Raglan Road at DTD where we were eating that evening!

Our room was on a high floor and as we found out the following morning (in daylight) we had a view of Epcot in the distance! The room had 2 queen beds with a nightstand in between, a small table and 2 chairs, dresser with mini fridge and flat screen TV. The balcony had a small table and chair set. The balcony door did not latch properly. There was a closet with full length mirror sliding doors. Inside the closet was a fairly large (by hotel standards) floor safe. However the safe was NOT bolted to the floor and my boyfriend was easily able to move it, which did not give us much confidence in the security of the safe. There was a small dressing area outside of the bathroom with a nice sized counter which was great for doing hair and make-up while someone else is in the bathroom. The bathroom shower water temperature seemed either really hot or really cold. The air conditioner in the room was set to be constantly on (there was even a notation on the check in info regarding this) and the room was freezing. There is a small switch under the control (not easily noticeable) that will shut the unit off.

We did not use any of the hotel facilities such as the restaurant or pool. We did make a brief stop in the convenience store in the lobby and were amused by the availability of handcuffs at the check out. Wasn't sure if these were a child's toy or for adults! We also made use of the resort buses and have no complaints. All of the Hotel Plaza Blvd hotels share a bus system (NOT Disney buses). There is an A and B line depending on what side of the road your hotel is on. Something to note, the parking lot backs up to a wooded area and when parking our car at night saw many raccoons foraging around for food. While they did not bother us at all, they did seem very bold (not running away when we exited car, etc), so I would be careful if you had small children in case they thought they were an animal they could approach and pet.

I would recommend this hotel and would stay here again

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank FL_Sable
Katrina T, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Valued Guest,

Thank you for providing a review from your recent stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time, and know that we listen to all comments both good and bad, and use them as a way to constantly look for ways to deliver a superior guest experience. We are aware of your stated concerns, in which the property owners are in the process of getting these items updated to a more modern “eco-friendly” option. However, in the recent months we have used prior guest feedback and upgraded each bathroom with granite counter tops and new plumbing fixtures, as well as upgraded all of the in-room television to 37” HD flat screens. We have also refurnished the lobby, restaurant and pool area with more ample seating for our guests.

We hope to see you on your next visit to the Disney area, and hope it is real soon.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

The hotel was fine...however the shower was either scalding hot or freezing cold with no inbewteen. Also, the "buffet" for breakfast cost FIFTEEN DOLLARS A PERSON. Ridiculous pricing given what we were offered. Our waiter, even though there were only 4 other tables seated, took 10-15 min to come over to us. Not impressed. Will not be staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Andriana,

I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. We attempt to deliver a good stay at a fair price to all of our guests, but we obviously did not meet this goal with you and I apologize for that. We will use the things you mentioned as a training opportunity for the departments involved, in hopes of improving our hotel and staff for future guest stays.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

Best hotel , especially for value and location. Loved the beds and pillows, so comfy. Slept best I have in ever! Nicely decorated, very clean. If not staying at a Disney property this is my option. Will definitely stay here again. Unfortunately I didn't see much of the amenities but I'm sure they will live up to the rooms!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank north2009

Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to offer feedback from your recent visit. We’re glad you had a good stay and hope to see you again soon, so next time you can enjoy our amenities!

Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

My fiancee and I have made over a dozen trips to Orlando in the past few years and this was the most disappointing hotel stay we've had.

I'll start with the pros: It is less than a mile from downtown Disney and pretty close to the Disney parks as well. The price for the location was probably the best thing about this hotel.

Cons: AVOID the breakfast at all costs! It cost $30 total for two people and they expected (put tip calculation on bill) a $5 tip when the waiter only visited us once to deliver water.
Also, I've never had a bipolar shower before, but the temperature fluctuated to extremely hot or excitement cold every minute without us even touching the faucet.
Thermostat didn't work in our room and was freezing the entire time.
Any time the wind blew, it came howling through the sliding doors because the doors are very outdated.

I honestly was hopeful for our stay here because of the price of the stay, but simply put, spend the extra money to stay at a nicer hotel. We definitely won't be staying here again.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Scfarrant1
Katrina T, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

As for your concerns, in recent months we have upgraded our TV’s to 37 inch flat screens, added new furniture in the lobby and at the pool. We have also added new carpeting in the hallways, and have plans for more improvements in the future, which include the plumbing and air conditioner upgrades.

Again, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your stay. I hope you will give us another chance to make sure your stay is satisfactory, next time you are in the area. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of further assistance.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

My daughter ran in the princess half marathon in Feb . Going on a extremely tight budget, we were able to one of the best weekends here at the Lake Buena Vista resort . The employees made us feel very welcomed and very special . Y daughter finished the marathon and got her medal. Thanks you so much Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort , for one of the most memorable, magical times at WDW. Y'all were awesome !

• Stayed: February 2014

Puffy,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your "magical" stay with us! We are certainly glad our staff made you and your family feel at home and part of our extended family. Little things like this REALLY do make the difference and I'm pleased yours was a good one!

Please forward our congratulations to your daughter in competing and finishing with a medal in the Princess Marathon! That is certainly an accomplishment.

We hope to see you all again and that it would be real soon!

Katrina