3,348 results
All reviewsdisney springsthe buspizza hutbreakfast buffetlake buena vistashuttle servicemagic kingdombeds were comfortablegift shopfree shuttletime sharefireworksbalconybwparkslbvtransportation
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

This hotel has horrible customer service. The restaurant staff works multiple locations. The room was renovated but the bathroom was not. We often had to call down for things that are standard. The heated pool was not heated we were made to believe the pool was cold due to rain. The location was good but I wish I would have stayed at one of the neighboring hotels.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank BrooklynRaven
Mike B, Front Office Manager at Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Hello
. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. We attempt to deliver a good stay at a fair price to all of our guests, but we obviously did not meet this goal with you. I apologize for that. We will use the things you mentioned as a training opportunity for the departments involved, in hopes of improving our hotel and staff for future guest stays.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I should have listened to the reviews, but I decided to give this hotel a chance. I should never had done that, the check in was fast, the lobby was ok but then we took the elevator to the room... The hallways had a terrible smell, same as the room. The bathroom was dirty. The beds had black dots all over, I couldn't sleep the whole night because I felt itchy and there was noise comming from the other rooms. The carpet was a disaster and the sheets where so dirty... Then then next day we went to have breakfast. In all the hotels I had stayed, when someone says complementary breakfast it means the full breakfast. No, we only got part of it and we needed to pay more if we wanted to have eggs and ham. We were so surprised when they told us this, plus the people who explained that to us were VERY RUDE. After this, we checked out. Never again, horrible serive, horrible breakfast. Stay away.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank AriScamander
Mike B, Front Office Manager at Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to write a review, although I wish we could have done a better job of making your stay a better one. I will pass on your comments regarding your room and the hallways in hopes of improving for future guests. As for the breakfast, hotels with full service restaurants like ours, are in business and do not put out free breakfast. The free complimentary that you were offered is actually part of some web site bookings that offer that.
Again, I apologize for your dissatisfaction.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

My trip started out by trying to be hustled by a Valet for $10 per night. The valet parking spaces are close to the entrance. If you do not select valet parking you get the not so choice spots. The next morning I was informed that my free breakfast was continental and if I desired a hot breakfast I could "upgrade" for an additional $8.00 per person. I believe that the price of your room should include a hot breakfast. Last but not least The free bus service to the parks was totally inadequate. Going to the park the bus was standing room only and the every half hour run to/from the park was an hour on my return to the hotel. In short I expected better. The actual hotel room was clean and very comfortable.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Robert V

Thank You for letting us know about your recent stay. I apologize we did not meet all of your expectations. I will be sure too pass on your comments about the valet parking. As for the breakfast, only Best Western's without a kitchen, are required to offer a free hot breakfast. We have a full service kitchen that offers breakfast and dinner.
Thanks again for taking the time/

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Have been coming here for many years. The staff and hotel manager are always very helpful. Never a problem with Disney shuttle. We always get a Disney view room and enjoy it. Pool area is great. Just a short walk to Downtown Disney. Plan on staying here many years to come. I do think that they could be more generous with towels and washcloths.

Room Tip: Ask for preferred room which gives you a sofa bed and more room to move around.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank patb1248

Hello Pat B.
Thanks for reviewing your stay at our hotel. I appreciate it. See you next time.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My wife and I just returned from the Best Western and I must say that we had a great stay. When we arrived I asked the nice girl at the desk if there were any free upgrades and she gave us a room with 2 Queen beds, a refrigerator, microwave and a great view of downtown Disney and Epcot. Our room was kept clean everyday with fresh towels and the beds were very comfortable.We started each day with the delicious hotel breakfast buffet before we went to Disney and Universal. The Mickey waffles were really good. The one waiter remembered what we wanted to drink each time.The house salad was really good too.The shuttles to the 4 Disney parks are included with the $10.00 daily resort fee. as well as wifi in our room.
We took a taxi to Universal studios from the hotel valet for $30.00 there and the same back to hotel. Be sure to ask for Dennis. All of the employees at the hotel were so friendly and nice to talk to with the exception of the time share people at guest services, they were a little pushy.
We have made Best Western our Disney home each time we return.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a room facing Disney
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Mike B, Front Office Manager at Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Hello.
I just wanted to say thank you for writing and letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon.