3,363 results
All reviews disney springs the bus pizza hut breakfast buffet lake buena vista shuttle service magic kingdom beds were comfortable gift shop free shuttle time share fireworks balcony bw parks lbv transportation
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My trip started out by trying to be hustled by a Valet for $10 per night. The valet parking spaces are close to the entrance. If you do not select valet parking you get the not so choice spots. The next morning I was informed that my free breakfast was continental and if I desired a hot breakfast I could "upgrade" for an additional $8.00 per person. I believe that the price of your room should include a hot breakfast. Last but not least The free bus service to the parks was totally inadequate. Going to the park the bus was standing room only and the every half hour run to/from the park was an hour on my return to the hotel. In short I expected better. The actual hotel room was clean and very comfortable.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Robert V
Mike B, Front Office Manager at Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Thank You for letting us know about your recent stay. I apologize we did not meet all of your expectations. I will be sure too pass on your comments about the valet parking. As for the breakfast, only Best Western's without a kitchen, are required to offer a free hot breakfast. We have a full service kitchen that offers breakfast and dinner.
Thanks again for taking the time/

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Have been coming here for many years. The staff and hotel manager are always very helpful. Never a problem with Disney shuttle. We always get a Disney view room and enjoy it. Pool area is great. Just a short walk to Downtown Disney. Plan on staying here many years to come. I do think that they could be more generous with towels and washcloths.

Room Tip: Ask for preferred room which gives you a sofa bed and more room to move around.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank patb1248

Hello Pat B.
Thanks for reviewing your stay at our hotel. I appreciate it. See you next time.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My wife and I just returned from the Best Western and I must say that we had a great stay. When we arrived I asked the nice girl at the desk if there were any free upgrades and she gave us a room with 2 Queen beds, a refrigerator, microwave and a great view of downtown Disney and Epcot. Our room was kept clean everyday with fresh towels and the beds were very comfortable.We started each day with the delicious hotel breakfast buffet before we went to Disney and Universal. The Mickey waffles were really good. The one waiter remembered what we wanted to drink each time.The house salad was really good too.The shuttles to the 4 Disney parks are included with the $10.00 daily resort fee. as well as wifi in our room.
We took a taxi to Universal studios from the hotel valet for $30.00 there and the same back to hotel. Be sure to ask for Dennis. All of the employees at the hotel were so friendly and nice to talk to with the exception of the time share people at guest services, they were a little pushy.
We have made Best Western our Disney home each time we return.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a room facing Disney
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Mike B, Front Office Manager at Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Hello.
I just wanted to say thank you for writing and letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

We stayed here later last year and requested a room with views of Downtown Disney. We could also see Epcot's Spaceship Earth in the distance - and after dark, (although several miles away) the firework displays were visible from the theme-parks.
The staff were nice, so (all-in-all) it was a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Croftmanic

Hi. Thank you for your comments about your recent stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

My husband and I stayed just one night here but truely were happy with it. The shuttle to Disney saved us parking fees and dealing with the traffic. The desk manager, Ken, was gracious and friendly and fast and informative checking us in.
I wouldn't suggest the AAA free breakfast. It wasn't that good. I would opt for the buffet or go to one of the many restaurants in the area. In Florida we had expected real orange juice. This and the coffee were so watered down I dumped both.
We had dinner in the dining room and it was very good and reasonable.

Room Tip: We were facing Disney and we able to see both the fireworks from Epcot as well as Magic Kingdom right from our balcony. It was a treat to enjoy from our room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Hi, and thanks for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. We hope we see you again soon.