3,345 results
All reviewsdisney springsthe buspizza hutbreakfast buffetlake buena vistashuttle servicemagic kingdombeds were comfortablegift shopfree shuttletime sharefireworksbalconybwparkslbvtransportation
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We stayed here later last year and requested a room with views of Downtown Disney. We could also see Epcot's Spaceship Earth in the distance - and after dark, (although several miles away) the firework displays were visible from the theme-parks.
The staff were nice, so (all-in-all) it was a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Croftmanic
Mike B, Front Office Manager at Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Hi. Thank you for your comments about your recent stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

My husband and I stayed just one night here but truely were happy with it. The shuttle to Disney saved us parking fees and dealing with the traffic. The desk manager, Ken, was gracious and friendly and fast and informative checking us in.
I wouldn't suggest the AAA free breakfast. It wasn't that good. I would opt for the buffet or go to one of the many restaurants in the area. In Florida we had expected real orange juice. This and the coffee were so watered down I dumped both.
We had dinner in the dining room and it was very good and reasonable.

Room Tip: We were facing Disney and we able to see both the fireworks from Epcot as well as Magic Kingdom right from our balcony. It was a treat to enjoy from our room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Hi, and thanks for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. We hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

The "Free Shuttle" to the Disney Parks isn't free and it isn't a shuttle. It's a city bus minus the graffiti that stops at three hotels on the making for a really crowded trip. And it's not free because you're charged a resort fee that you don't know about until you check in. Seems like the staff, though very nice, had issues providing wash cloths and hand towels consistently.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hello. Thank you for taking the time for writing about your recent stay with us. We appreciate all feedback and always try too use both good and bad as a way of improving our guest experience.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

We just came back from our stay, and we couldn't have been happier with this hotel. The price was perfect for us, we paid $79 a night and the hotel completely exceeded our expectations. The staff were very friendly. The hotel was extremely nice, clean and well kept on both the inside and outside. The bathrooms in the lobby were also completely clean every time I used them. We had a regular king size bed room, which was very spacious, pretty and clean. The beds were very comfy and sheets were all clean. The bathroom was great as it had a vanity area outside the toilet and shower area. And again, the room and bathroom were extremely clean. There was a lovely tiny balcony off the room. We never had time to use the pool but the pool area looked great. The only complaints that I had was that there was no mini fridge, and breakfast was 12 dollars. We found that it was cheaper and better to eat breakfast in the Disney world parks.
We drove down to Florida and we stayed at 4 different Best Western hotels. Each Best Western was amazing, clean, well kept and friendly.
I would definitely recommend this hotel, and we would definitely come back to this hotel the next time we came back to Disney world.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jamie M
Mike B, Front Office Manager at Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Hi.
Thank you for taking the time too review our hotel, and we are very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I stay in Bestwesterns primarily in both Canada and the US for business and leisure, currently as a Platinum Rewards member, after my next stay I will be Diamond Rewards member. The BW is a great brand, I stay at the Hilton if there is no BW available in the area. This BW is not like any other I have stayed in and I think its because its based in the Disney complex. I'm not too concerned with the Hotel 'fee' people are talking about, its things like having to pay $10 per night for a Refrigerator or $20 for a Microwave in your room, these are items I take for granted at every other Bestwestern I have stayed in and also other hotels such as the Hilton chain that I use when a BW isn't available. I am not sure why these items are additional costs to your room but with these extra costs alone for items that are common place in other Hotels. After speaking to Katia at the front desk and mentioning my Platinum Rewards level, she upgraded my room to a Disney View and also has a fridge and microwave in it, so I'm hoping that I don't get billed for the fride I asked for in my original room since I should have been upgraded originally. As a hotel, the lobby is nice, nothing grand unlike others I have stayed at which considering this is a 'Resort' I would expect more (check out Bestwestern Fernie, BC, Canada....that's a resort). The rooms are average, the same set up as other low-budget BW's I have come across, its the little things that bother me, such as draw handles falling off or loose, the fridge missing shelving or not sitting stable, the little things that you don't expect to see when staying at one of the worlds best known Hotel chains. This is a nice hotel, it is outdated and needs to be modernized, especially since this is very much a high occupancy tourist hotel, its a great location but will I return here next year for our family holiday..........we'll see if I stay here or a different Bestwestern in Orlando.

Room Tip: Disney Views are on the West side if thats what your keen on.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank kiwionarope

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. We will use your comments as a training oportunity to hopefully improve and make future guest stays a magical experience. Please contact me directly if you decide to come back.