3,351 results
All reviewsdisney springsthe buspizza hutbreakfast buffetlake buena vistashuttle servicemagic kingdombeds were comfortablegift shopfree shuttletime sharefireworksbalconybwparkslbvtransportation
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I visited here in early April 2013. For myself and a 4 and 5 yr old. Although the rooms were clean, the TV did not work, and come on by itself mid night while we were sleeping. It was rather cool when we visited , and the thermostat did not work. I turned it up because we were cold , and it took a bit but when the thermostat was sat on 90, and the room kept getting cooler, I finally realized that it was blowing cold air into the room. I called the front desk and gave up after the phone rang more than 30 times. I turned the thermostat to off position and we spent a cold uncomfortable night. With the two young ones sleeping I could not go down to front lobby. NO one was at the pizza place nor at the restaurant. The desk said both were open and the staff was found sitting at a table in the back of the restaurant, probably a well deserved break, but the restaurants should have been covered or had a sign up stating when they would return. This is not a place I will return when I need to stay overnight at Disney. Not at all up to par for a Disney Hotel.

4  Thank yayajudy
Mike B, Front Office Manager at Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2013

Thank you for your review. I apologize for not meeting your expectations. We strive to make each guest stay an enjoyable one at a good value. We seemed to have fallen short of that goal with you. We will use your comments as a learning opportunity in hopes of improving future guest stays. Thank you again and I hope you consider giving us another try in the future.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

We stayed here for the past five days. I just got home after checking out today. The staff was wonderful, the hotel was very clean. We felt very welcome there. Our room had a wonderful view with a balcony. When we first got there we didn't have the sofa bed that we requested in the room, but in less than 10 minutes they put us in another room that had the sofa bed. Very pleasant staff, and very accomendating. The only thing is that they don't have a fridge and microwave as standard, so if you want that you need to request it. We didn't have that, but our stay was absolutely wonderful. I would absolutely stay there again. My sister is extremely picky, so if she likes it, that says a lot. Two thumbs up Best Western Lake Buena Vista!

Room Tip: Get the room with a balcony to see the views. You can catch the fireworks at night in the distance from the Disney Parks.
1  Thank VP130
Reviewed April 12, 2013

This hotel is close to parks but is not very good for extended stays with a family. If you have small kids or school age kids, this is not the place for you. The rooms don't have a fridge or microwave. The hotel does not even have a microwave downstairs. The pool is very cold. It's suppose to be heated but is not. Housekeeping barely cleans the room. One day they took the shower curtain down and didn't return it. The hotel is showing its age, especially in the bathrooms. The tub doesn't drain, so while your showering your standing in water. The A\C unit runs non-stop all night and is very loud. Never gets cool. The hotel needs to be remodeled. I guess you get what you pay for.

3  Thank Gab H

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I apologize for not meeting your expectations during your stay. We are constantly working to improve in all aspects of our business, and I hope that sometime in the future that you can experience a much better stay than you did with this one.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

My family & I stayed for 5 days. Location is perfect. Free shuttle to theme parks. Was walking distance from downtown disney. Room & hotel was clean. Only complain is that they should clean the kiddie pool area more often as it was infested with flies but other than that our experience was positive. We would go back.

• Stayed: April 2013

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, and I am glad your experience was a good one. We will look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is not our first stay at this hotel. Not much has changed since our last stay although it looks like they are making an attempt at sprucing up the rooms. This time our room was clean and kept clean by an exceptional housekeeper who helped me out with a couple of items. The staff is friendly and courteous. Bus transportation to the parks is great and run pretty much on time. The food leaves a little bit to be desired and seems to be priced a little high but at Disney (or anything associated with) we expect that. Our dinner, our last night, was Ok, nothing to rave about and the restaurant only had two other parties there. Guess that should have given us a hint. Overall the hotel is good, just eat elsewhere.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay. We hope to see you again soon.