3,350 results
All reviewsdisney springsthe buspizza hutbreakfast buffetlake buena vistashuttle servicemagic kingdombeds were comfortablegift shopfree shuttletime sharefireworksbalconybwparkslbvtransportation
Reviewed March 6, 2013

The location was ideal for quick access to I4 and a 15 minute shuttle bus trip to Magic Kingdom/Epcot. If you use the shuttle be sure to get the bus lane number you need to stand by when returning, ours was 108 but it might change. The front desk concierge will tell you.

Take note that the room temperature control doesn't let you heat the room unless you call the front desk to get maintenance to come up into your room and change a line in the ceiling. Yes, this hotel doesn't have an automatic temp control and our room was freezing. However they did get someone up right away and the heat worked immediately after he made the adjustment. The room and beds overall were fine.

The breakfast buffet was expensive so we had the coffee and muffin at the concession right by the restaurant.

All the staff were every friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ken567
brad_boland, Manager at Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. It is great to hear that the location worked well for you and that you were able to take advantage of our complimentary shuttle service to the theme parks. Your advice about speaking to the concierge or driver about where to meet the shuttle at the end of the day will help many travelers. It is common to be excited about going into the park, and at the end of a long day, forgetting where you were left off! I apologize that you had difficulty with the temperature of your room, but I am glad that one of our staff members was able to assist you in a timely manner.

Thank you again for your review, and please come see us again on your next trip to Orlando.
sharif.aboushaba@lakebuenavistahotelresort.com, or 407-828-2424.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

The beds were wonderful and rooms were clean. The staff was wonderful, Marie in house keeping was so nice and really cleaned the room. Dennis the Manager in foods was so helpful and kind when a member of our party fell at Downtown Disney and was rushed to a hospital. We didn't know where she was taken but Dennis helped me narrow it down, prepared my food and got me transportation to the hospital. I don't know what I would have done without them.
The only thing missing was a hot tub at the pool.

Room Tip: Can see epcot fireworks from the 8th floor.
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Kimberly G
Mike B, Front Office Manager at Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2013

Thank You for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. We appreciate your business, and hope to see you again soon. Hopefully without having to deal with any medical issues. Thanks again.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Mike B, Front Office Manager at Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We stayed here two nights to do Disney. I have mixed feelings about it.

Pros
• Good price
• Reasonably comfy beds/pillow
• Clean remote – comes in a little bag that says it’s clean
• Free wi-fi
• Mirror outside bathroom so one person can shower while the other fixes their hair and not get steamed out
• Free shuttles to Disney every 30 minutes

Cons
• Yucky bathrooms. I would not put my bare feet on the bathroom floor. It was not pretty. Also the vent near the shower had so much mold growth on it.
• Slow elevators. Extremely slow. We waited 10-15 minutes one time and had couldn’t get in two elevators that stopped because they were so full.
• Continental breakfast. You get a glass of OJ, coffee, 1 roll (either a stale bagel or Danish that doesn’t look appetizing), 1 pre-packed cereal (all sugar cereals that only kids eat i.e fruit loops) and a piece of fruit. It wasn’t all that great. The ones at Hampton’s, etc are so much better.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank comingtoyourcity

Thank You for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. I'm sorry about the time share experience you went through, but am glad to hear that was the only part of your stay that was negative. We hope to see you again soon. Thanks again.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I recently spent three nights at the Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel in celebration of my daughter's 29th birthday. We had a wonderful time. The room (actually the entire hotel!) was clean and quiet, the beds were so comfy, the view was spectacular - and the service was outstanding. The grounds around the hotel are immaculate, and it was lovely to sit outside in the morning and enjoy a cup of coffee in the midst of the gardens. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet two mornings - and our waiter "Mr. Moe" was wonderful! It was great to be able to walk out the front door and catch whatever bus we needed for that day's adventure. I am looking forward to return to this hotel when my husband and I take a mini-vaca in the spring.

1  Thank Yaya1979

Thank you so much for your nice comments about your recent stay with us. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay. I will pass on your kind words to the staff, and we all are looking forward to you coming back to visit us.