We stayed here two nights to do Disney. I have mixed feelings about it.
• Good price
• Reasonably comfy beds/pillow
• Clean remote – comes in a little bag that says it’s clean
• Free wi-fi
• Mirror outside bathroom so one person can shower while the other fixes their hair and not get steamed out
• Free shuttles to Disney every 30 minutes
• Yucky bathrooms. I would not put my bare feet on the bathroom floor. It was not pretty. Also the vent near the shower had so much mold growth on it.
• Slow elevators. Extremely slow. We waited 10-15 minutes one time and had couldn’t get in two elevators that stopped because they were so full.
• Continental breakfast. You get a glass of OJ, coffee, 1 roll (either a stale bagel or Danish that doesn’t look appetizing), 1 pre-packed cereal (all sugar cereals that only kids eat i.e fruit loops) and a piece of fruit. It wasn’t all that great. The ones at Hampton’s, etc are so much better.More
- Free Wifi