$110
$74
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

$93
Hilton.com
$173
$119
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

$143
$124
$127
$257
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$186
$108
Agoda.com
$349
$259
DisneyWorld.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $326/night.

$82
$68
Priceline
3,320 results
All reviewsdisney springsthe buspizza hutbreakfast buffetlake buena vistashuttle servicemagic kingdombeds were comfortablefree shuttlegift shoptime sharefireworksbalconybwparkslbvtransportation
Reviewed October 27, 2012

I booked this hotel through Best Western for an anniversary gift for my son and Daughter in law
They called to tell me that their room, King with Balcony, was gorgeous and the view was
awesome.
The staff were friendly and couteous and the housekeeing staff superb.
The long weekend away for their anniversay was an awesome time, a great place to stay, and a beautiful hotel.
They raved so much about it that we are actually thinking about booking there for a weekend ourselves.

Room Tip: The King room with Balcony has an awesom view
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
WaldChristopher, Rooms Division Manager at Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Pebbles, Thank you for the review. I am glad to hear you Son and his wife had such a great time. You will definitely have to come and stay with us so you can enjoy our property yourself. Make sure and book a Disney view room so you get to see the fireworks right from your balcony. Again thank you for taking the time to review us and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

We chose this hotel AGAIN for our "annual" Orlando visit. Very happy OVERALL, again! Highlights.. PRO: good value, disney view room-14th floor-quiet (inside & out), good CONTINENTAL breakfast (can add $'s for full), good WIFI, laundry on our floor (didn't use it nor the pool).Clean. Good Qn beds .. NO bug problem. Good bus service to Disney "attractions" (walk to Dwtn Disney IF want to .. 10 min.. but we rode). CON: no in-room safe (for computer), "central" A/C-Heat .. whole bldg on "cool or heat" .. you can adjust TEMP or turn off, but we could not tell that anything changed EXCEPT "off" got it cooler. This is true (central type) in lots of "older" hotels.. No real problem for us, but U need to know it. Will likely choose another hotel next year, ONLY to have diff. experience. I.E., we reommend this hotel, family or couples.

Room Tip: Higher up (floors). Understand no in-room safe? Know about $10/nite resort fee. Free self-parking.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We are ardent Disney fans and have stayed both on site at Disney adn other resorts in the Orlando area. We began staying here a few years ago and haven't stayed anywhere else since. The rates are reasonable, the rooms are great adn the staff is always helpful. For less than it costs to stay at Disney, we have Queen beds, lots of room and a great restaurent if we want to eat there. All in all, we probably won't stay anywhere else unless Disney gives us a room. And we know how fast that will happen. (-;

Room Tip: The Disney view side is great. You can actually see the fireworks at night if you are there at that time.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Donna, thank you for taking the time to review us. It’s always nice to hear from one of our long term loyal guest. As a long term guest I am sure you have seen the improvements little by little we are upgrading and renovating constantly doing thing to improve the guest experience at our property. Again thank you for the review.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I have stayed several times here and love it. Check in is always a breeze and staff have been helpful. Continental breakfast is great w/ no craziness like other places I've been. Parking late in evening has been my biggest challange, yet Hotel has added additional handicapped parking.

• Stayed: October 2012
WaldChristopher, Rooms Division Manager at Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Tara, thank you for your great review. We try hard to provide an easy relaxing stay, without complications to every guest. We are currently working on the parking issue and are happy to direct any guest that cannot find parking to an available parking spot, since we know the situation we adjust as needed in the evenings, just stop by the front desk for assistance. Thank you again for the review.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I was in Orlando for a meeting at another hotel, overpriced, and, since I've had generally good luck with Best Western in the past, chose this hotel. Booked it through Expedia which seemed like a pretty good deal. Remember the old adage, "If it appears too good to be true...".

Arrived and checked in. Upon check-in, found that a $10/night "resort fee" would be tacked on to my bill, which I either failed to notice when I booked the stay or Expedia conveniently failed to advise of. When I asked if I could get credit on my Best Rewards account, I found out that too soured the deal since it was booked through Expedia. Again, something that was not clear on booking the room.

But the staff tries very hard to please and the facility itself, while somewhat dated, is very satisfactory.

In short, my take away is to make certain of the details of the deal before signing up and then go ahead based on real facts. I would stay here again, willingly. Book it through Expedia or another third party--doubtful??

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank bk30253_bills

BKbills, Thank you for your review. Although we do try to make our resort fee very clear to all arriving guest sometimes it is not easy to list and disclose through 3rd party sites. We are always available for any questions just call the hotel direct. Thank you for the mention of our staff they work very hard to make sure every guest is treated as a VIP. Thank you again for your review and I hope you will consider us next time traveling to the Orlando area.