$110
$74
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

$90
$84
Doubletree.com
$159
$142
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$155
$119
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

$124
$127
  • Pool
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$158
$335
$257
$349
$259
DisneyWorld.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $309/night.

$68
Priceline
3,319 results
All reviewsdisney springsthe buspizza hutbreakfast buffetlake buena vistashuttle servicemagic kingdombeds were comfortablefree shuttlegift shoptime sharefireworksbalconybwparkslbvtransportation
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I was in Orlando for a meeting at another hotel, overpriced, and, since I've had generally good luck with Best Western in the past, chose this hotel. Booked it through Expedia which seemed like a pretty good deal. Remember the old adage, "If it appears too good to be true...".

Arrived and checked in. Upon check-in, found that a $10/night "resort fee" would be tacked on to my bill, which I either failed to notice when I booked the stay or Expedia conveniently failed to advise of. When I asked if I could get credit on my Best Rewards account, I found out that too soured the deal since it was booked through Expedia. Again, something that was not clear on booking the room.

But the staff tries very hard to please and the facility itself, while somewhat dated, is very satisfactory.

In short, my take away is to make certain of the details of the deal before signing up and then go ahead based on real facts. I would stay here again, willingly. Book it through Expedia or another third party--doubtful??

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank bk30253_bills
WaldChristopher, Rooms Division Manager at Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

BKbills, Thank you for your review. Although we do try to make our resort fee very clear to all arriving guest sometimes it is not easy to list and disclose through 3rd party sites. We are always available for any questions just call the hotel direct. Thank you for the mention of our staff they work very hard to make sure every guest is treated as a VIP. Thank you again for your review and I hope you will consider us next time traveling to the Orlando area.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

We have stayed here four times now. The rooms are nice and large. All of the rooms have balconies. We enjoy sitting out and seeing the view in the mornings and the evenings. They have great food in the Traders Grill downstairs and it is nice that they have Pizza Hut and a convenience store there also. You can even buy your park tickets at the Disney store in the lobby. All of the waiters and bartenders have been very nice to us. The buses that run to all of the Disney parks are less crowded and easier to travel on than the ones when we have stayed at Disney resorts. Everything was nice and clean. It is a nice walk to Downtown Disney or to the shopping center in the opposite direction. We will definitely come back and stay here again.

Room Tip: If you want to enjoy the view be sure to ask for a room above the fifth floor. Then you are above the tree line.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Barbara S

Barbara, Thanks for taking the time to review us. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and our Food and Beverage department so much they work very hard to make sure every guest is happy. I see you enjoyed the scenic walk to downtown Disney, but for those who do not wish to walk we also offer transportation to downtown Disney starting at 6pm to 2am for those who do not wish to walk. Thank you again for the review we look forward to having you as our guest in the future.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel twice now while enjoying Walt Disney World. Both times it was a great place to stay. People who complain about this hotel are crazy. The beds were extremely comfortable, Flat screen TV, private balcony, nice views. Breakfast was great, breakfast staff was very friendly and funny. Even the guy making the morning waffles gave us a chuckle. Price is right, Pool is luke, busses were great. Next time we come down to visit the New Fantasy Land at the Magic Kingdom, we're going to stay here for a third time..... Anything you read thats negative, continues to amaze me. Good Job BW
Thanks
Craig Vezina
Visited 10/7/12 to 10/11/12

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank delta22710

Mr. Vezina, thank you for your amazing review. We try very hard to make every stay perfect and every guest feel special and I am so glad that our team has lived up to this with you. At any point if anyone ever experiences an issue any member of our staff we be happy to help resolve it immediately. Although I know this may not be the case with you and your family we are here to please and make everyone have the most enjoyable stay possible. Thank you again for your honest review and we will see you some time after December 6th for the opening of Fantasyland.

Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

Had a great Disney trip all the workers at this hotel were wonderful. Got a great deal online. Wish we could have stayed longer and enjoyed more fireworks from our balcony. Rooms were older but comfortable and clean seems like they are doing s lot of work so hopefully it won't look as old next time we come.

• Stayed: October 2012

Southern fam, thank you for the review. So glad you had a wonderful stay, as you mentioned yes we are doing quite a few renovations and updating. We are constantly looking at ways to make us better and have many projects planned over the next few months. Hopefully on your next visit you will notice some major changes. Hope to see you next time you come and visit Mickey and Friends, again thank you for the review.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We took a short trip to Disney for the Halloween party at the Magic Kingdom. I decided to stay at this hotel based upon the most recent reviews and I was pleasantly surprised! Everything was right on the money! From check-in to to check-out everything was perfect in every way!
The disney view was wonderful! We sat out on the balcony and enjoyed our pina colada's and watched the fireworks at both MK and Epcot. I turned on the music to the Wishes fireworks on my youtube app and had the music to go along with it-you can't beat that!
The breakfast was great. The sausage links were to die for....seriously! I wish I could buy that kind at home. The Mickey waffle was really yummy too!
Bus service is just as good if not better than the Disney. We never waited more than 15 minutes. I know I've waited for a Disney bus for about 1hr in the past so this hotel's bus service surpassed Disney's.
The staff were extremely friendly and it's nice that they recognize you the next day. I will certainly be back soon!
If you want a great view/location and affordable/clean hotel this is the place! I never write reviews but I knew I had to this time because they are on the TOP for a reason!
Oh, and btw the beds are so wonderful~ I didn't want to get up and go home.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

I love polka dots, thank you for taking the time to review us. We are so glad that your enjoyed yourself during your recent stay. I had no idea about wishes music being available and I will make sure to pass this on to other guest for their enjoyment. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the sausage we recently switched brands and it is always good to get feedback about changes. Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you next time you are in the Orlando area.