$128
$106
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$129
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

$110
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$157
Hilton.com
$125
$115
$120
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$134
$176
$159
$246
$405
Travelocity
3,325 results
All reviewsdisney springsthe buspizza hutbreakfast buffetlake buena vistashuttle servicemagic kingdombeds were comfortablefree shuttlegift shoptime sharefireworksbalconybwparkslbvtransportation
Reviewed August 21, 2012

This hotel is so tired and screaming for attention. After checking into my room I noticed immediately the stale, old cigarette smoke that is covered by perfumed cleaning products. I checked the bed linens and found several hairs on the pillows and and one bed had soiled sheets. Checking the very old bathroom I found the toilet not entirely scrubbed and only one face cloth and two towels. Met up with the housekeeper after I complained and she tells me that the sheets are clean because they send them out. Huh??? She had with her 4 face cloths but no linens and insisted the everything was clean. I put the a/c temp at 68 to keep that nasty smell out of the room.
The "lake view" was mostly of the parking lot. I understand from the desk clerk that one has to ask for the Downtown Disney view when booking your reservation. How much time does it take to ask a potential guest " Is there a room preference for you?" when booking your reservation? The breakfast buffet was decent and the staff very pleasant. Teh pool area also grungy. The Fitness Center (?) was not much bigger than a large walk-in closet.The only one thing going for this hotel is the location to Downtown Disney and the bus service to Disney parks.The buses were spot on. I purchased a Groupon for this hotel several months ago when the reviews were not quite so bad and for the value. If you are looking for just a place to shower quickly and re-group for your next Disney Park adventure then this hotel may work for you. Sadly this is not a Resort hotel and would stay away as there are so many other hotel options.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank debop
waldchristopher, Rooms Division Manager at Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2012

Deb, I am sorry we did not meet you expectations during your recent stay. I thank you for bringing the Housekeeping issue to my attention and I assure you that all of your concerns will be brought up with the housekeeping team. Our Disney view rooms have to be booked to guarantee there availability, they are the first rooms to go usually and also go for a higher rate than standard view rooms. I am surprised with your comments about our gym which was recently expanded and renovated with new TV’s and equipment. On the 14th of August we received all new pool furniture which makes the pool area look beautiful and updated; the furniture is much more comfortable. Thank you for your feedback and I hope next time you are in the area you will come and see the wonderful upgrades we have made.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

The hotel was ok, and not too bad for the money. We had booked online with another site, and arrived to find another fee I had to pay. They said it was stated online when I paid for the room, and so I looked after arriving in the room. Yes, the fee was mentioned, just not obviously. The room had no frills nor "extras", but was clean. However, the room was quite warm upon arrival and became warmer in the evening and during the night.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank MickiP

Micki, Please accept my apologizes for any misunderstanding with the resort fee. This is not something we try to hide or sneak in. Many of our bookings come through other companies such as exedia and we try hard to make sure we have full discloser of the resort fee with our arriving guest. I am glad we met your expectations on cleanliness and wish you would have given us the opportunity to fix your AC issue. We have a member of our engineering staff on 24 hours a day to make sure all guest are comfortable whether it be noon or midnight someone is here to fix any issues. Thanks again for your review.

Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

Although the hotel maybe a little dated the staff made up for it. Best customer service I have experienced in a long time. All employees seemed to really care. The rooms were clean and a nice size. The lobby and pool area were nice more update then the room but all around a great stay

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank howyfeltersnatch

At Best Western Lake Buena Vista we pride ourselves on outstanding guest service. We are so glad we could meet you expectations and make you trip a memorable one. Thank you for your great review and we hope next time you are in the area you will consider us for your accommodations. Thank you again.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

First off, the hotel needs to be updated! We were in our room for about 3 hours with the air turned all the way down and it was still hot and humid in the room. We called for service and they were quick to get there. The maintenance guy tried telling us that the reason it was warm was because the cover where the air comes out was turned the wrong way. REALLY?? SO, after another two hours it still didn't cool off. In the meantime, I wanted to make some tea...I ran water through the coffee pot and there was all kinds of nasty stuff that came out of it!! So, I tried it again with the same results. Once again, we called the front desk and someone from housekeeping brought us another one. She actually tried to argue with us about why nasty stuff came out of it. Well, we tried to run water through the new one...YEP same results. Gave up on tea at that point! While watching TV we kept hearing this odd noise and decided to open the door to see what it was. WELL, it just so happen to be the fire alarm going off!! It had probably been going off for ten minutes before we knew what it was. We went ahead and evacuated the room climbing down 17 flights of stairs just to get to the bottom to find out they were letting people back in the hotel without calling the fire department. After some investigating from other vacationers that was the fourth or fifth fire alarm in the last two days they never call the fire department. We spoke to the manager about the safety concerns and he tried to tell us that the weather was causing the alarms to go off...REALLY??? I didn't know rain set fire alarms off! I was so disgusted with the lack of concern for the safety of vacationers staying at this hotel...and i was even more amazed that we were the only ones really concerned about it! This was our first night in this hotel so I demanded my money back for the night and we checked out. I called the Disney reservation line and got a room at a real resort on Disney property! I wouldn't advise anyone staying at this hotel!!

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Amy L
waldchristopher, Rooms Division Manager at Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Amy thank you for your review. Please rest assured the experienced that you had is not typical. Our housekeeping team cleans our entire guest rooms top to bottom between guest, I will address the coffee maker directly with them. As far as fire safety we are required to meet and maintain standards put in place by our local officials, which we have always done and will continue to do.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Security and safety are 100% at the Hotel.Free Shuttle to parks, down town disney is 7minute walk or ride. Spatular view of fireworks . The Perks of this hotel is awesome, budget friendly and the focus is on customer satisfaction. Anyone who has every traveled to orlando knows "Lake Buena Vista "Best Western" is Ideal place to stay. Towels are clean and the room is spotless. Sure you can find fault with anything if you want to. We have stayed at all the disney hotel over the years being a floridian. Truly great shopping and restraunt just minutes away. LOVE IT>

Room Tip: Large rooms, spacious views of Disney and Epcot fireworks.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
34  Thank sumpter13

Thank You Sumpter. At Best Western Lake Buena Vista we pride ourselves on guest satisfaction. We are also constantly making improvements. When you are back in town come check out our new pool furniture and renovated elevators. Thanks again for your wonderful comments.