3,351 results
All reviewsdisney springsthe buspizza hutbreakfast buffetlake buena vistashuttle servicemagic kingdombeds were comfortablegift shopfree shuttletime sharefireworksbalconybwparkslbvtransportation
Reviewed July 31, 2012

My 3 children and I had a long stay at Best Western lake Buena Vista and had a great experience at this hotel. The Front Desk staff were very nice and helpful. Compliments to housekeeping and maintenance staff for a very clean and comfortable stay. I would like mention 2 stand out members of the staff, Allie at the front desk and Brian Singh the maintenance supervisor, who both went out of their way to make our time at Best Western Lake Buena Vista exceptional. We will definitely be back and highly recommend this Hotel for long stays in Disney!

3  Thank Brandon M
waldchristopher, Rooms Division Manager at Best Western Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs Resort Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2012

Thank You for the great review. Our Team strives to make every stay an extraordinary one. We will make sure to recognize Brian and Allie for the exceptional service at our next team meeting. Thank you again hope to see you next time you come to visit Mickey and Friends.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

As a best western rewards member, i have stayed at many best western hotels rating them all a 10 or better until now. how this hotel is rated plus amazes me. the room we stayed in was on the 12th floor.
first the ceiling popcorn was actually hanging of the ceiling with large areas of sponge like softness when touched. the sliding glass door to the balcony held closed by a basic hook latch that any three
year old could flip. we put the table and chairs in front of the door to block it from our granddaughter. all the other plus hotels included in their price a refrigerator/microwave. this hotel charges extra per day for them. the coffee pot has no craffe, you put your paper cup up under the pot and use single serve packets. had i not assumed and asked the right questions i would have stayed at the best western plus near universal. if your going to disney i quess the issues would not be a problem as this hotel is right next door. but before i would stay herei would check the hotels near disney. the room was overall clean
and the beds soft. to me the price does not meet the standards i expect from bestwestern.

Room Tip: if you have children and need liquids or the need for a micro. ask for a room with them or have them installed in your room also check the latch on the patio door.
1  Thank awaljr500

Thank You for your review and honesty. We are currently are in the process of repairing the popcorn ceilings along with many other upgrades to our property such as brand new pool furniture. We recently switched from a tradition coffee maker to the single serving for sanitary purposes. Our sliding balcony door is equipped with 2 locks the original door lock along with the secondary hook lock. Here at the best western we offer many different options when booking some of our rates do include refrigerator and microwaves while others include breakfast. All the details can be found on Bestwestern.com Thank you again

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I stayed here on business. This is a low-cost Disney "resort," so that should tell you most of what you need to know. The room was pleasant and clean, though the bathroom was maybe less so. I was frustrated by the randomly placed electrical outlets (no place good to plug your phone in for the night, especially if you're using it as an alarm clock) and the tv channel selection (pathetic, unless you pay extra). Also worth noting, the variety of ports located on the flat screen tv have been disabled, so don't plan on plugging in your laptop to watch a movie. Each room has a balcony, which I enjoyed. The pool was always packed with children, right up until it closes at 11pm, so I didn't bother. Front desk staff was helpful. Located near lots of dining options.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank D-J-Naz
Reviewed July 26, 2012

First glance at the hotel I knew it was going to be pretty bad. The room was diabolical, dirty, nothing worked, sink in a terrible bathroom did not let the water out. Man came to repair it and used one of the greyist towels I have ever seen . He knelt on it ,on the none too clean floor and left it there leaving my husband with one towel. The table between the two beds was broken. Room was painted brown I think that was so the dirt did not show up. I began to wonder if the beds had been changed from the previous guests.

It was very noisy. We had a room near the ice machine and people were using it all night. The food was terrible , unbeatable. Staff brushing the floor around you as you try to eat. I advise you not to.

Could not use the swimming pool , even though the temps were 97F. It was none too clean.

Nothing near the hotel to walk to . In other words I would advise people not to stay there.

We will never ever go near the place again.

W

Room Tip: Avoid the hotel . It is just not worth wasting your holiday
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank VonyWaltononthames
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Hello,

We stayed at this hotel for 5 night in July 2012. We quite enjoyed it. Our room was large (king bed and sofa bed), balcony looked over the seaworld fireworks, andit was clean. This is pretty much what I expected for the price we paid.

We used their shuttles to go to each Disney park and downtown Disney. We found them efficient and on time. The drivers were nice and gave accurate information. Yes, returns were crowded, but it was better than leaving people wait outside for another 30 minutes. The reception was helpful and when their was water damage in our first room, we were promptly relocated.

As for the hotel itself, we didn't stay in much. We did the pool one night; and ordered their pizza hut movie night deal. It was very worth it.

Overall, good stay at a classic best western.