Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Airport
$92
$86
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$127
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$154
$161
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$202
$267
$212
$394
$303
Hotwire.com
All reviewsan early morning flightfront desktypical courtyardroom was cleanrestaurants within walking distancetgi fridaysshuttle servicefree shuttlestayed one nightrental carcomplimentary breakfastlobbymcomarriottsihopstarbucksproximity
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Perfect perk to spend the night and get free parking! They allow up to 14 days and the security system rocks! Staff is very kind and accommodating. Shuttle service is top of the line and the Bistro serves Starbucks coffee!

• Stayed: July 2013
Barbara P, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments about the hotel. We are very glad that you take advantage of the complimentary parking for up to 14 days. We appreciate you taking the time to comment on it.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

The service was ok, the rooms were ok, the pool did not have a pool bathroom so I had to make a mad dash to my room. The thing that was most disappointing was there was no coffee for breakfast in the lobby. They have a Starbucks, but being pretty well traveled I have come to expect coffee in the lobby. They did have that generic in room coffee that none of us really enjoy. I did not personally think it lived up to the cost. That being said, the airport shuttle is free, and the property is conveniently located.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I am a marriott elite member and when given a suite that was paid for the AC was broken, rather than providing another room I was told it would cool down eventually (90 degrees). I demanded another room but they said I could only get a double bed. No difference in price. I would be patient but this is not the first time this has happened at this hotel and I will not be staying again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank busfrequenttraveler
Barbara P, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay. We certainly should have moved you to another room with working air conditioner immediately. I apologize for the lack of empathy you had to experience. I see we have some training issues to address. Thank you.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The staff was very helpful , friendly and supportive. We stayed on 7/ 19/2013 and during our presence there one of those "heartburn attack " was experience by me and unfortunately my medicines were left home... At 1:15 in the morning the situation became intolerable and I went to the front desk to see if they have in the small mart there any type of medicine. They did have , however it was my impression that I needed something more strong . It was incredibly how the person in the front desk reacted immediately and whitout hesitation she offered me to call the hotel shuttle to take me to a 24 hour pharmacy in the area ( That was not that close by) . Although it was not necessary to do so because the medicine that they have was eventually effective enough to deactivate the heartburn condition. THANK YOU people fro showing care an empathy in such a difficult situation for us. I definitely will stay there again...

N. Quinones

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your kind comments about the way our associates handled your situation. If is great to hear that even little things can make a big difference. We apprediate you taking the time to let us know.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed for one overnight with 2 teenage boys, our 1 year old and us (a couple). We reserved two queen sized beds to accmodate the two adults and 1 year old in one bed, and the teenagers in the other. We checked in and went to our room and there were two double beds. We called the front desk and he said "I don't know what happened but I don't have any other rooms available" - there was no offer to compensate us for lost sleep, no offer of breakfast - nothing - not even an apology!

While we had heard and seen good things about this hotel, we were disappointed at the lack of empathy and caring of the staff.

Room Tip: Make sure to call in advance if you wish to stay in the room you paid for
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank earthiegoddess
Barbara P, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Thank you taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at the Courtyard Orlando Airport. I am also very disappointed by the lack of empathy that our associates displayed when they could not provide the room type that you had reserved. This is certainly not the kind of service that we strive to provide. I do apologize! I see that some retraining is in order. Thank you again for your comments.