“Very convenient to MCO airport”

Courtyard Orlando Airport
Ranked #231 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I spent my last night in Orlando here, due to a 7 am morning flight out the next day. The hotel is very convenient and close to the airport with a free airport shuttle. I had a one bed queen room. The back of the room had a sliding glass door that lead out to the pool area and the room and the hotel appeared to be recently remodeled. The bed was comfortable and the room was spacious with a loveseat, coffee table and desk area in addition to the queen bed.

The lobby area was nice, with a large breakfast area. I arrived late and left early, so was not able to sample the breakfast. I had a 5 am shuttle scheduled and it arrived on time and quickly took a group of us to the airport, which was less than 10 minutes away.

I had a first floor room which was $89 with a AAA discount.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Visited Orlando FL, for the PGA Golf show. Stayed at this hotel because it was close to the airport due to my late arrival. It was about 8 to 10 miles from the Orange County Convention center, which was an easy drive. The hotel was very nice, it has had the new lobby upgrades. Don not like the fact that as of 1/1/2013, Courtyards stopped giving away coffee and tea in the lobby. Now your only option is to buy the Starbucks. I don't blame this hotel, it was a chain wide decision. Because it close to the air port, you will hear flights doing overhead, They stop at about 11:00 pm and start back up at about 6:00 am. Room was clean and the WiFi worked nicely.

Room Tip: There is a Denny"s across the street.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Richard B
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was at the Courtyard hotel in Orlando for 7 nights for a training class through TrainingCamp. The rooms were amazing, the staff was great, the amenities were great and the conference rooms were great.

The worse part of this trip was that I was in Orlando and went no where. Great hotel though I did not have any complaints.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank JJinPGH
Barbara P, General Manager at Courtyard Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2013

Thank you so much for the lovely review of our hotel. We know the Training Camp training can be quite gruelling and I am glad you felt comfortable and well taken care of by the staff. We appreciate you sharing this.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I was very impressed with the remodel of this hotel. Close to the airport and free shuttle was great. I had an early flight to catch on Thanksgiving. If you stay the night you can leave your car for free for up to 2 weeks if your traveling. Any lover is $5 a day. The room was very nice and roomy. Bed was really comfy. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank TravelReviewsByAlisa
Barbara P, General Manager at Courtyard Orlando Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. We appreciated people who inform others about their visit. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Orlando.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Stayed here for three nights for a business meeting. This hotel is better than your normal chain airport hotel so the experience was much better than most business trips. Plus I live up north and the trip to Florida in February was a nice getaway. We had travel arrangements already set up so I can't comment on how hard it is to find or get to other places but it seemed like a pretty short ride to everywhere we went. Meeting rooms are comfortable and there is a nice patio in the courtyard area. Would recommend for business travel to this area.

Room Tip: Get a room close to the elevator
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I booked the hotel as a suprisingly rate. I had a 7:00AM morning departure, so I wanted cose to the airport. It was almost on the airport grounds.

The checkin was fast and professional. It was kind of sterile and not very friendly, I think they were having a difficult day.

Parking and internet access is free which is a nice perk.

The room was standard. I didn't use any of the other facilities or ameniites. So, I can only say it was an average stay, there wasn't anything inviting that would encourage me to stay again, but if the price was right I would return for an early depature from the airport.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I was surprised to see that this Courtyard is much more expensive than other Courtyards I have stayed at near Orlando.

Very few HD channels.

The beds are extremly cheap/springy/uncoformtable. The beds need to be upgraded to the ones like Cocoa Beach Courtyard.

Decor is similiar to other newer Courtyards.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business