TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,198 results
All reviews front desk the shuttle driver the breakfast area an early morning flight breakfast staff restaurants within walking distance comfortable room next morning complimentary breakfast stayed one night rental car business trip free shuttle convenient location great place to stay would definitely stay here again mco
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My stay was comfortable. I was greeted in a long check out line which was managed cheerfully and efficiently. I never felt frustrated the entire time, which is unusual. Looking back, I can see it was the attention the check in employee bestowed upon each of us. A friendly word, encouragement and an efficient work style was the way he had the line and the phones at the same time. My stay went without incident. The next morning, the breakfast attendant was equally as friendly and completely dedicated to my well-being. Extraordinary in today's world. I'd definitely stay again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear StAuggieAgent,

We appreciate you sharing your sincere review. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed our friendly service and comfortable accommodations. Your feedback serves as encouragement to our associates who strive to provide a pleasant stay for all of our guests. We thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Orlando International Airport and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So after a long stressful day full of delays then boarding to them get off after 45mins to a delay and then cancellation. We booked here and every was amazing, the staff went above and beyond to help alleviate the stressful situation we were going through. They even took my husband to the nearest pharmacy to pick you formula and baby food that we ran out of because we only pack enough for our flight and a little bit extra, and couldn’t stock up in the airport.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Cristals I,

It's wonderful to know that our staff left such a lasting impression with you and your family through their kindness, excellent service, and warm hospitality. I’m pleased we could add a little comfort during this stressful time, so you could enjoy your stay and a good night’s rest. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and recognize the efforts of our great team.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very happy day! Diamont & Nora beautiful smiles and beautiful people. Hilton is lucky to have them. My mother and I were here and felt so welcomed, always willing to assist and with a smile. Daimont is the greatest go see him!

Trip type: Traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear darriond2018,

We're excited to hear from you and appreciate your kind review. It's great to know that you had a pleasant stay, and we're glad to have been a part of your trip. I'm delighted to learn that you found our associates to be very welcoming and that they made your trip special. Please make plans to visit us again!

Reviewed October 1, 2019

Really nice room with a king bed (needed more pillows). Incredibly close to the airport without a lot of noise. Pool wasn't rinky-dink, it was a good size and perfect temperature. Breakfast spread was just about anything I could think of wanting and it was perfect temps, starting at 5 or 6:00. Convenient to many restaurants (walking distance to some).

Date of stay: September 2019
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2019

Dear Jill H,

Thanks so much for your review and five-star rating! We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know you enjoyed your stay and the level of service we provide. I will be sure to share your kind comments with our team. On behalf of the entire staff, we look forward to seeing you on a return trip.

Reviewed September 26, 2019

Excellent customer service received from Michael and Daimont, my room was clean and very comfortable. The ladies this morning in the dining area where extremely phenomenal! Thank you so much, see you again real soon!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2019

Dear sunshineshan01,

Our staff makes sincere hospitality their priority so I’m glad to see you enjoyed our friendly associates and comfortable accommodations. Reflections like yours allow us to monitor and improve our guest experience. Thank you for your time in reviewing your stay, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.