“24 hour Airport Shuttle and nearby restaurants”

Hampton Inn Orlando International Airport
Ranked #50 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed March 29, 2012

We chose this hotel beacuse we like Hampton Inns and because it had a 24 hour airport shuttle. We had a 6am flight and signed up for the 4:05 am shuttle, which was on time and only took about 10 minutes to get to the airport.. We also took our rental car back the night before and took the shuttle back to the hotel. You need to call for the shuttle from the airport, but we didn't have to wait long. The shuttle services a few hotels in the area. The Hampton has a breakfast buffet from 6-10, but we left too earlyto partake. Instead we had a Hampton bag to go. These were all ready on the counter for any who wanted one. It included water, an apple, a yogurt bar, a blueberry muffin and mints. We had a special AAA rate of $95 and had a 2 queen room because there were 4 of us. The only negative was the size of the bathroom, real small! Another plus were the restaurants within walking distanne. The Chinese restaurant was on the opposite corner, with Sonny's barbecue just a few feet away. That's where we went and the food was great. There are a bunch of hotels in this area, but we had a good experience here.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank CruisingSue
HamptonGMOrlando, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2012

I would like to thank you for your recent stay here at the Hampton Inn Orlando Airport. Trip Advisor, has forwarded me your review and I am pleased to see you had a wonderful experience. Here at Hampton we are always looking for ways to impress our guests. If there are any suggestions or comments about our hotel or your stay, please email me directly at mcoap_hampton@hilton.com or contact me at 407-888-2024.

Thank you once again and we hope we will see you again soon should your travels bring you back to the Orlando area.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

We stayed because of its proximity to the airport and its shuttle service. The staff were helpful, the room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was good. The hotel is deserving of its 3star rating and I would not hesitate to use it again.

Stayed: March 2012

Reviewed March 17, 2012

My family and I stayed at this hotel recently, while a wedding reception was going on. The noise at the check-in counter was minimal, althought the rececption was in full swing. The front desk person gave us a room that was nice and quiet, and of course, clean :-)

Althought many of the wedding guests stayed overnight and were taing advantage of the free breakfast, there were plenty of clean tables to eat at the following morning.

The cost was minimal for the value attained. Will look to stay at Hampton Inn's in the future :-)

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
HamptonGMOrlando, General Manager at Hampton Inn Orlando International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2012

Reviewed March 11, 2012

We called ahead got our room...confirmation number received..we traveled 16 hrs to get here..called 4 hrs 19 minutes away since it was late and let front desk know we are coming & verified we did have room king suite she said yes. Finally get to hotel 130 am...no room..front desk said you had reservation but no room...that makes no sense...since we drove so long kids tired we had to take what they had. That was a mistake..when they say smokn they mean smokn!!! Rooms smelt horrible...bedding..whole room smelled like ashtray...needless our stay here cut short.here 1 day was suppose to be 4 but but my family not sleepn in these conditions...found another hotel non smokn closer to universal...learned from this dont stay at hampton inn..

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank nettie4367

Please accept my apology for the problems you had with your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn, Orlando Airport. We certainly did not deliver the service and quality you would expect from Hilton.

Our mission is to "Impress the Guest" and in your case, we fail to do that. I have used your concerns to impress upon the staff, the importance of providing our guests with outstanding service and accommodations.

I appreciate your informing us about what happened. We want to offer the best experience possible, and feedback, from our guests help us to accomplish that. Thanks again for your comments and your understanding. I hope you will give us another opportunity to demonstrate the quality and service we are capable of providing.

Debra Thompson – French

Reviewed March 8, 2012

I have stayed in a lot of Hampton Inns traveling for business, this one did not offer the same quality that I usually get. Bed was hard and lumpy, couch was uncomfortable, desk chair was like sitting on a rock, out door pool was unlit with no spa, the only working computer was not connected to the printer. Its more like the quality of a Super 8. I won't be staying here again.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

Debra Thompson – French

Reviewed March 3, 2012

I don't ask for much. But give me a bed with sheets so clean and fresh it makes you want to breath deep and sleep all week, and you will have my business. Nice hot shower with plenty of pressure. Top it off a great free breakfast bar with pleasant smiles from the workers there, and I am a fan.

• Stayed: March 2012

Reviewed February 28, 2012

The staff went out of their way to make sure we were satisfied. That level of being taken care of is what gets repeat customers.
The building itself has updated public areas but is older and it shows.
We were able to easily walk to numerous restaurants for dinner and the fridge/microwave was nice for left overs.
The bed was nice and I couldn't hear anybody. However, the shower had a constant drip that kept me from fully sleeping. Also the bathroom fan didn't work...
Bottom line I'd stay again. If for nothing else the staff.

• Stayed: February 2012

I would like to thank you for your recent stay here at the Hampton Inn Orlando Airport. Trip Advisor, has forwarded me your review and I am pleased to see you had a wonderful experience. Here at Hampton we are always looking for ways to impress our guests. There was an issue with our floor unit, hence the bathroom fan not working. That has since been rectified, If there are any additional suggestions or comments about our hotel or your stay, please email me directly at mcoap_hampton@hilton.com or contact me at 407-888-2024.