“Unrivaled Courtesy, Excellent Amenities”

Holiday Inn Orlando International Airport
Ranked #208 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersBronze level
NC
“Unrivaled Courtesy, Excellent Amenities”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I travel quite a bit so I am accustomed to staying in a range of hotels, but the customer service at this hotel is unmatched in my range of experience. I was at the hotel for a conference, and Beatriz and Jose, who served my group, were highly attentive and made the experience top-notch. I've also never encountered more courtesy and attentiveness at a front desk before. The pool and exercise area was fabulous, and those preparing meals also went out of their way to accommodate special dietary needs. All in all, it ranks right at the top of my best hotel experiences!

Green Features: A growing number of hotels are working to make the world a cleaner place, so it should encourage anyone considering where to stay in Orlando that this hotel is implementing excellent policies to protect our water and resources!
1 Thank Benjamin_RH

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Only stayed one night; place was clean enough and close to airport. Front desk was very friendly and shuttle service made getting to my flight super easy. Room felt more up-to-date and modern than other holiday inns. No great views and nothing special, but worth it for convenience and price.

Green Features: i like that they don't waste soap and extra washing of towels and such, but I didn't stay long enough to make a difference.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Orlando International Airport, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Dear jlaformab,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your review is vital for improving the service and quality we offer to our valued guest. I am pleased to know that you had a satisfactory stay at our property. It is always hugely motivating when one takes the time and trouble to acknowledge or give points for improvement. We hope to get the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future. Thank you once again for your valuable comment, and if you might have any suggestions that will contribute to enhancing your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I stay in hotels frequently and this is one of my favorites. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The pool and hot tub area are always clean and a great place to relax. There are a variety of restaurants to choose from close by and a beautiful lake area just across the street to take walks. I recently left a jacket in the closet upon checkout. I called the hotel that afternoon and my jacket beat me home the next day. Great Service!

Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Stayed here on 10/22-10/24 for business and came away very impressed with the hotel! The location of the hotel is perfect distance to Orlando International Airport and it's nice not having to drive a long distance after having been on a plane all day. Check in was easy and the front desk staff was kind and friendly. The room was a standard double occupancy room, very clean and neat with no smells. The beds were very nice and it was very nice to see that there were four pillows on each bed, two firm and two soft pillows. The TV was standard for a hotel, with good reception and a good selection of channels. The wifi internet in the room was really good with a nice speed. better that the average in my experience. The staff at the bar was exceptional! She was friendly and prompt, always ensuring that I had what I wanted, and even offered a recommendation and some coupons for a local seafood restaurant. Overall I'm very please with my stay. I've never been disappointed by a Holiday Inn!

Gainesville, Florida
Reviewed October 21, 2013

She was a great help with shuttle and reservations for dinner but best of all she was a great host at the bar and made us all feel at home. She made our favorite drinks and very knowledgeable about the area and helped us get to our golf game the next morning. She was great!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Jay1160, Manager at Holiday Inn Orlando International Airport, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Dear Guest

Thanks for taking time to share your great feedback and also recognizing our best employee on TripAdvisor.
She has been a great asset to the company for many years and yes she is very knowledgeable when it comes to area and service.

When you visit Orlando next time, we will do our best to exceed your expectation once again.

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I have been very happy with their park-n-fly shuttle service for more than 4 years, receiving great and consistent timely service from Flavio, Tim, Luis, David, Steve, Johnny and other staff.

My wife and I decided to stay here 1 night when our flight was late due to bad storms. We received great service at the front desk from David. The late check out was nice for more time by the pool after breakfast.

Here are some other items about our stay we enjoyed and/or observed:

--Large fenced property with expansive grassy area to play with children
--Clean hotel, rooms, and grounds
--Many amenities inside and outside
--Outdoor basketball, tennis, and volleyball courts
--Separate, modern, clean building near the pool with modern exercise equipment
--Friendly housekeeping staff.
--Excellent food at reasonable prices
--Computers for use in the lobby; business center as well
--Rooms are well-appointed, clean, and comfortable.
--Covered outdoor spa
--Many tables, chairs, and lounges in the pool area
--Lifts in both pool and spa for disabled guests
--Lobby is beautiful and offers many areas to sit and relax or chat with friends.

Room Tip: Upper level floor with view of pool and ground area amenities.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Jay1160, Manager at Holiday Inn Orlando International Airport, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
thanks for your feedback on TripAdvisor.
Hotel has enjoyed your brand loyalty and looking forward to your future stay with us.
Whether it is for business or leisure, we are here for you and your family.
Sincerely
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I enjoyed a very relaxing and enjoyable experience at the Holiday Inn. The staff were very helpful providing directions to area entertainment, and the hotel provided me a very nice resbite after a logn hard week. I enjoyed time relaxing by the pool and made use of the food and beverage facilities poolside as well as the bar in the evening, and the breakfast buffet in the morning. The staff were very helpful and even kept an eye on my belongings at the pool while I returned to my room to retrieve some personal items. Exceptional service and value for the room rate I paid!

Room Tip: If you enjoy watching airplanes take-off and land be sure to request one of the higher floors in the...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest
Hotel is very pleased to see your feedback.
We have been servicing all the guests near the airport over 20 years.
Our dedicated staff and leaders are here for you and your family.